10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kennedy J.
Kennedy J.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever tried (and I've tried a freaking LOT). It stays on so nicely, goes on so smoothly, keeps it's bold black colour all through the day. It creates perfect pointed ends to my wings and it doesn't dry out crazy fast like other liquid pencils I've had before!
Tasha J.
Tasha J.
Saskatoon, SK
Not as good as the Tattoo Liner but still nice! Has long wearing coverage! I prefer using this over a black pencil liner.
Jillian G.
Jillian G.
Brantford , ON
Review for: Trooper
The more Kat Von D cosmetics I try, the more I fall in love with her. I love how smoothly this goes on, and the tip is the PERFECT size and shape. I don't wear eyeliner often, but from now on, when I do it will be this one.
Emma-louise C.
Emma-louise C.
Belfast
These liners are great for anyone to use they are easy for first time learners very bright colours and worth the money
Chelsey R.
Chelsey R.
Ponoka
Great long lasting liner. I had it for sooo long before the felt finally dried out :( I will be picking some up soon though!
Kelsi R.
Kelsi R.
Gatineau, QC
Amazing staying power! Trooper is my go to liner and my all time favorite! Perfect for cat eyes and can always count on it not budging all day!
Kathiuska M.
Kathiuska M.
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski, Trooper, Woolf
Los quiero todos!! todos los colores que puedan existir! me encantaa y es muy facil de usar lo recomiendo chicas!
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Orleans, ON
This was the first time i ever used liquid eyeliner and I loved it. It was easy to apply and didn't blotch and stayed where I applied it
Emily A.
Emily A.
Red Deer
Amazing liner. Pigmented, doesnt bleed,precise. It will not move. Even if you are sweating your life away.
Emily B.
Emily B.
Review for: Baudelaire
Some eyeliners don't work on my lid of my eyes although this Kat Von D eyeliner is amazing this is a worth to buy product!!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?