BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
This practically the tattoo eyeliner except with a felt tip. Which makes it the single best eyeliner ever to exist. Hands down. Unbeatable. Doesn't smudge, doesn't budge all day, and is dark as my soul. Perfection.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I asked for a good felt tip liner in Sephora after I ran out of my Avon marker and my Mac penultimate. I definitely like this one the most out of those 2! The color is very pigmented black, and not streaky. It has not (fingers crossed, knock on wood) dried out on me or appeared to be covered in any eye shadow like a lot of felt tips do. Very precise, love love love!
Dulce C.
Pharr, TX
Love this one better than the tattoo liner! Had problems with the tip getting dry on the tattoo one but the ink liner is much better! Highly recommend it
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Looooove these eyeliners so much! Precision, color, and easy use. All great quality!
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
I have this in Mad Max Brown and in Trooper. I love them both! I have to admit that for a black liquid liner, this is a close second to my ultimate favorite which is by Stila. I have had trouble finding a rich brown liquid liner, and I have finally found this with Mad Max Brown! It's the perfect brown for a lighter, less dramatic and natural "errand running" makeup look.
Luziana H.
The BEST eyeliner out there, don't bother with any other liner. The black one is my favorite of course, finishing any look, and of course the color one's are best if you don't want to try too hard with eyeshadow :)
Jessii E.
Clarksville , TN
I like how smooth it went on and the colors are really nice. It lasted me the whole day.
Madeline T.
Waterford, NY
This stuff is amazing. I wore the tattoo liner for over a year. I hate spending a lot of money on makeup but drugstore eyeliners just don't cut it. No eyeliner I've ever used has been able to provide a sharp wing like this one has. Doesn't dry out easily. Always a perfect wing.
Mackenzie R.
Wilmington, NC
I just purchased this product after having the tattoo liner dry out on me. I think this product works wonderfully to created winged liner and it holds a lot of product. I use the shade trooper with my blue eyes and it seems to hold out longer than the tattoo liner did. I like how this product has a fine tipped sponge applicator as opposed to the brush liner in KVD's tattoo liner. Overall, I would recommend this product and I think that as a whole, KVD produces some of the best liquid liners on the market.
Lisbeth R.
These are amazing and the variety of different colors great for any occasion. It also does not drip
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?