BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Afra K.
Afra K.
Review for: Bukowski
This is the best Eyeliner i have every used. It is amazing as it gives you a great grip to apply the liner. It is amazing if you are a beginner in winged liners as the tip of the liner is really sharp. It doesn't smudge away like the other liners do. The color stays for really long. The best liner in the market. The product is not really expensive and is obviously worth the investment. LOVE this product!
Cristy R.
Cristy R.
Review for: Nerdrum
Great eyeliner, I use it in black.
It gives me great exact lines, easy to apply and repeat each day. Good pigment and nicely dark.

Last the whole day, I work 12 hour shifts and it looks the same when I leave for work as it does when I get home!

Great for sensitive eyes and skin.
I have sensitive eyes and often liquid-type liners make my eyes red and watery... Not this one it's great!
Isabel L.
Isabel L.
Spain
Review for: Woolf
Es un delineador tipo boli, que al principio me costó aprender a usar, aunque ahora ya le he pillado el truco, y es un indispensable. Es un tipo de eye-liner tipo boli, con una punta blandita, que no es de pincel como otros delineadores, por lo que no se engrosar con el uso. El producto es super intenso, y una vez seco no se mueve en horas. Además luego, cuesta bastante retirarlo.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. I've gone back to buy it once as well as many samples. It lasts ages (and can sometimes be a pain to get off). The tip is a bit harder to use if you're not as experienced but well worth learning. It's not too pricey compared to other eyeliners and will last a long time (I got about 6 months before it dried up and I use it a lot).
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
toronto, ON
Review for: Woolf
The best eyeliner on the market in my opinion!! So extremely easy to use and doesn't dry out like most liquids do. It's very sharp so you can't make mistakes and thin at the end for the perfect wing! It's also not too expensive, I would say I use this everyday and it lasts 3-4 months. I prefer getting the minis so I can just throw them in all my purses!
Maisha C.
Maisha C.
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Review for: Trooper
This liner is SO. GOOD. I cannot recommend this enough to everyone. The tip of the liner is not to stiff or too soft, the perfect texture for the perfect wing. My eyes tend to water so much, it even takes off my waterproof liners, but this stays in place! And it is SO black! Completely changed my eyeliner game, well worth the price.. and the hype!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Review for: Trooper
I saw so many great reviews of this liner on here and on Sephora, I figured why not give it a try. I'm sad to say I was very disappointed with the product, it was watery, grey looking, and smudged all over my eyes.
I wonder if maybe I got a bad batch, but I just had to give my honest opinion, for the price it just wasn't that worth it for me.
Kiersten S.
Kiersten S.
Red deer, AB
Review for: Trooper
#BEST #EYELINER #EVER!! They're is absolutely nothing wrong with this liner either than the fact that it ran out really fast but that might be because I use it everyday. It may be pricey but it stays all day and is super intense and makes my green eyes pop. Overall the liner is absolutely amazing and is so easy to put on and wear! #Musthave
Shelize J.
Shelize J.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Bosch
This eyeliner is GREAT if you're looking for something that doesn't come off. I initially received it as a sample and now can't stop buying it. It lasts all day / doesn't fade (you know how sometimes eyeliner can turn gray ish instead of staying black?). I do find i need to use a waterproof-worthy eye makeup remover to take it off though.
Jaimie W.
Jaimie W.
Review for: Trooper
I just bought this liner and really like it so far. I draw a wing every day and it never drags. The color is rich and the liner lasts all day. This is definitely my new favorite liner. I see that it is recommended to wipe the tip with a damp cloth before use. I think this will help because my primer and shadow gets on there and coats it.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?