BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Janet L.
Review for: Bukowski
The Kat Von D ink liner is the one I am currently using I extremely love it! It does not smear on your eyes and it looks very good on you. It stays on all day and is extremely easy to put on
Lisa R.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Hemingway
Cannot beat for thick, smooth lines. Easy to use! Definitely use this for a great wing.
Taylor R.
Greensboro, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
Love it!! Super pigmented, stays on super well, and last forever!!! Definitely worth the price. Super portable and convenient. Only liner I use! Perfect for wings or simple everyday looks. Can't top this.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This trio is perfect for trying the products before making the full commitment of purchasing full size items. The nay blue color is my fave!
Margaret C.
Review for: Neruda
I love this eyeliner! I use it to add a twist to my average liquid liner. It is creamy and opaque compared to other brands and applies very easily. The sleek packaging makes the product feel very nice and I would buy it again!
Bray G.
Raleigh , NC
Review for: Trooper
By far my favorite eyeliner I never seem
To mess up when I use this one it glides so nice and very easy to use I purchased mine at Sephora it makes my brown eyes pop this is will be my second time purchasing.
Tameka J.
Plainfield, NJ
Review for: Neruda
Kat Von d ink liner is my jam. It practically the only.liner I use and glad they make it different colors
Sara S.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Dali
I love the beautiful teal color of this eyeliner- and it stays put for DAYS once you put it on. It's a great value for the longevity of the product on your face.
Taylor R.
Review for: Woolf
This liner stays all day and keeps its color. Your wings will always be in fleek when using this!
Chrissy H.
Mc Calla, AL
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner it makes it so easy to do wings and doesn't go on patchy a little pricey but the absolute bomb it works so well and I would totally buy it again a hundred times I would recommend it to everyone
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?