10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
amanda P.
amanda P.
Saskatoon , SK
I was hesitant to buy a $25 eyeliner but I've had it 4 months and it's still going strong, this practically pays for itself, does NOT fade and it's just epic
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Paradise, NL
Review for: Trooper
This one is okay... doesn't last overly long, not on oily skin any way. I have used this a couple of times but have since found a liquid eyeliner that lasts.
nicola s.
nicola s.
ottawa
Review for: Other
love the colour and helps make a perfect wing i love kat von d stuff especially her   make up with very cute packaging and my eyecolour is hazel
Review for: Nietzsche
Such a pretty eyeliner if you're going for something a little more colourful for your eye look!! I will forever love the Kat Von D tattoo liner but this liner is still very good and the colour and pigmentation are wonderful!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Newmarket , Ontario
Review for: Trooper
Personally, I did not enjoy this eyeliner. I was open minded too it and tried it the first time.
- Streaky
- Hard to apply.
- Hard to remove.
- Had to apply another eyeliner to make it look ok.
- irritated my eyes.
So, I kept on trying it thinking it was the way I was using it. Nope, still very very streaky. And when I finally finish getting annoyed trying to fix it. Wore it for the day and apparently it decided to melt off and make me look like a panda.
I have never returned a product so quickly.

Roxanne v.
Roxanne v.
Review for: Trooper
Great matte black, and doesn't smudge once dry. The brush is so hard to work with and the colour moves when you try to go over it another time.
Talena F.
Talena F.
Toronto
Review for: Bukowski
This is really good and easy to use. My friend used it on me and it was a quick and easy application. Kinda pricey but it was worth the money.
Vinita P.
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Since trying this line of products I have been a fan. It's easy to apply and comes in a variety of colours. It's a bit pricey but it's worth the money.
Yolaine S.
Yolaine S.
St. John's, NL
Review for: Bosch
Smooth application. Great color. Easy to use for a casual everyday look or transition into a dramatic night time winged liner. Long lasting
Marjohn S.
Marjohn S.
Toronto
Review for: Trooper
I've tried every single liquid liner from the drugstore in the market before finally biting the bullet and buying this. This eyeliner is everything you want it to be. It's jet black, it dries matte and it lasts all day long. The tip of very fine so it helps you get a thin application of liquid liner and also helps you create a sharp wing. Although I'm not usually a fan of pen styled liners, something about the design of this makes it very very easy to use, making it perfect for beginners.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?