BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Nicole H.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Don't get me wrong, I love KVD products. I find that the color payoff is always really good, and that they are usually easy to work with. This liner was a tad disappointing. It didn't deliver the intense color I've come to expect from a KVD product. It skipped a little, and just wasn't worth the price point in my opinion. I've only tried one of her liners, so I'm hoping I just got one that might have been a little dried out. Not what I usually expect from KVD.
Fadhima L.
Birmingham, AL
This was my first time trying any of Kat Von D's products, and I can say I don't understand all of the hype. When I swatched the eyeliner in Sephora, it was super pigmented, and was the most difficult product to remove from the back of my hand than all of the other products I tried out. That was definitely a plus, so I went ahead and paid the $21. I was so excited to get home and test it out with a full face of makeup, but it was very lackluster. The felt tip was a little irritating to deal with, and my lines were not as precise as I had hoped. I'm only giving it 3 stars because it doesn't dry out, and the cap that comes on it is very secure. I will continue sticking with my $4 WetNWild Megaliner.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Bukowski, Trooper more...
Trooper is my #1 all time favorite liquid liner. It does not come off until you take it off and gives a perfect cateye with little effort. Bukowski is a color I just discovered this year, a dark ivy green that goes beautifully with my hazel eyes. I like to line the top lid with trooper first, then go in with a swipe of Bukowski on top adding a 2nd line of color on top that just adds and extra pop! Love it. Must have #1 eyeliner of all time.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
This liner by KVD is one of my favorites to use. It's very long lasting and doesn't smear or smudge. I just wish the tube would hold more because it only last me for three months. Even though I'm not big on how little ink it can hold, I would definitely buy again.
Zer V.
Review for: Trooper more...
My holy grail!!! I've gone through plenty of this eye liner. Haven't tried many but So far, this is the best one yet out of tarte double take eyeliner and stila. Purchased it in black. It stays in place and gives me a nice sharp wing. The brush hasn't broken on me just yet after many uses unlike my tarte liquid eyeliner which I hardly touch. I wouldn't say it's transfer proof or water proof though. It does not clump, does not leave me with streaky marks and the best yet, it does not bleed.  It does come off when wiped and transfer a bit after a long day but nothing serious.
Olga G.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is hands down my #1 beauty product that I use nearly every day. I don't wear liquid foundation/eye shadow/lipstick that often, but good skin care, liner and mascara are must-haves! I prefer felt-tip liners and this one is the best I've ever tried. Going through my 3rd already. They last for about 6 months with 3-4 times a week usage, and that is a great point in my book. I buy it at Sephora and hope that it never gets discontinued!
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Neruda more...
I was so bummed about this liquid eye liner. I'm not a big fan of eyeliner pens to begin with (only a few have won me over), but this one was definitely no bueno. The tip is felt and eventually lost its sharpe edge. It was hard to get product out and you'd have to press down. The product itself was very watery and not opaque whatsoever. It would even start picking up the other colors from the eye makeup making the tip dirty and causing the product to come out muddled.
Melissa M.
Leesburg, VA
Review for: Trooper more...
100% my favorite go-to eyeliner hands down. Ever since I found this liner I have not found another that compares to this in any way shape or form. The black shade in Trooper is very very black and does not smudge one bit throughout the wear. No need to layer this product as it goes on flawlessly on the first swipe. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes a nice dark and easy to use, felt-tip liner perfect, for any Wing liner lover.
Shelby T.
Eagle River, AK
Good? Yes. Amazing? Not really.  This eyeliner is nice, don't get me wrong. Mine is a beautiful matte black. It glides on nicely, the pigment is there, the packaging is decent... but it's not something that I can't find in the drug store. In my honest opinion, you can pick up a Loreal or Maybelline, even a Nyx liner for a fraction of the price that you pay for this product. The quality isn't anything that you can't get cheaper.
Dani H.
Minneapolis, MN
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. This is the only liner I use (other than her Tattoo Liner). I am able to create the perfect cat eye and love the tip of the liner being almost like a sharpie or a marker. It makes it so easy to apply and despite me using it daily, it lasts quite a while!
Alex R.
Watsonville , CA
I been looking for a new eye lander and everyone is telling me to get this. I am wondering does it really work? How long does it stay on?
jess t.
Is it worth the money? Is it better than other eyeliners? What can this be compared to??
Alena C.
Armed Forces Europe
Which one is better ? The Ink Liner or the Tattoo Liner ?
Dila K.
Sacramento, CA
So I have this product and like it its a beautiful product my question is if anyone who else owns this does this bleed on you on the inner corner? Is it just me or is it happening to others also? Like the ease of use and color is beautiful
R T.
Does anyone know of any drugstore dupes for this liner?