BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Olga G.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is hands down my #1 beauty product that I use nearly every day. I don't wear liquid foundation/eye shadow/lipstick that often, but good skin care, liner and mascara are must-haves! I prefer felt-tip liners and this one is the best I've ever tried. Going through my 3rd already. They last for about 6 months with 3-4 times a week usage, and that is a great point in my book. I buy it at Sephora and hope that it never gets discontinued!
Melissa M.
Leesburg, VA
Review for: Trooper more...
100% my favorite go-to eyeliner hands down. Ever since I found this liner I have not found another that compares to this in any way shape or form. The black shade in Trooper is very very black and does not smudge one bit throughout the wear. No need to layer this product as it goes on flawlessly on the first swipe. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes a nice dark and easy to use, felt-tip liner perfect, for any Wing liner lover.
Dani H.
Minneapolis, MN
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. This is the only liner I use (other than her Tattoo Liner). I am able to create the perfect cat eye and love the tip of the liner being almost like a sharpie or a marker. It makes it so easy to apply and despite me using it daily, it lasts quite a while!
Shelby T.
Eagle River, AK
Good? Yes. Amazing? Not really.  This eyeliner is nice, don't get me wrong. Mine is a beautiful matte black. It glides on nicely, the pigment is there, the packaging is decent... but it's not something that I can't find in the drug store. In my honest opinion, you can pick up a Loreal or Maybelline, even a Nyx liner for a fraction of the price that you pay for this product. The quality isn't anything that you can't get cheaper.
isabella C.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Neruda more...
just terrible. i literally have tried applying it SO many times, and i'm not bad at liner i swear, it legit will NOT show up. i thought since kat von d is a good brand i'd try their liner, but damn i was wrong for buying. it's just terrible. the color doesnt show up well and i have to keep like coloring it in, if you know what i mean. here's a pic and i colored it in like 10 times
Meghann G.
At first I had a rough time applying this but once I found new techniques, I fell in love! It's the best for top liner or winged liner. So far I have only purchased the black, but I will definitely be trying more shades and of course repurchasing the black! It's so much easier than using gel & a brush. The longevity of this liner has outlasted every other liner I've tried. I have left it on overnight, (I know! Shame on me!) and it's still perfect in the morning. I definitely recommend.
Rai B.
Neptune, NJ
I have the Ink Liner in Trooper and I love it. It's easy to use, so I can get real close to my lash line. It's pretty dark, which is great. I've been using it on and off since the summer and it stil hasn't dried up or ran out, which I'm very happy with. When it runs out, I'm repurchasing ASAP.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
Trooper is a cult favorite.I do not mind it but there are drugstore liners i like even more. The formula is great, it is pigmented and smooth. My biggest problem is that it dries out so quickly during application you have to put the lid back on and shake it 2 or 3 times for each eye if you are doing a wing.
Angie W.
Review for: Trooper more...
Probably my favorite liquid liner. The brush point is easy to use and deposits long lasting and full pigment. There is a learning curve as with all liquid liners, but once you have it down you're set. Kay Von D dries down more quickly than it's rival in Stila, which makes it a winner for me. Some people complain it dries out quickly but I've never had that problem. This will probably continue to be my favorite!
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH
I love this eyeliner. It's pigmented, long lasting, and easy to apply. It's great for winged eyeliner. One tube lasted me about 4 months, with every day use. My only complaint is when you use this product over shimmery eyeshadows, the product tends to dry out. Overall, it is a nice eyeliner.
Brooke S.
Lake City, MI
Is this liner waterproof and stay on or does it smear off pretty easy?
Gina M.
I've been dying to try this beautiful eyeliner, however, I can't decide between Kat Von D or the Marc Jacobs? Any suggestions or comments between the two? Thanks!! 😊
Alena C.
Armed Forces Europe
Which one is better ? The Ink Liner or the Tattoo Liner ?
Haley M.
Phoenix, AZ
personally i have used the ink liner by Kat Von D and i liked it a lot but the problem was it did not last me very long. Sadly I'm on a college budget and i want to know is it worth it to buy this product? and would you prefer this product more or less over the ink liner??
Sydney P.
Winnipeg, MB
Is this a brush or felt tip?