BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Olga G.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is hands down my #1 beauty product that I use nearly every day. I don't wear liquid foundation/eye shadow/lipstick that often, but good skin care, liner and mascara are must-haves! I prefer felt-tip liners and this one is the best I've ever tried. Going through my 3rd already. They last for about 6 months with 3-4 times a week usage, and that is a great point in my book. I buy it at Sephora and hope that it never gets discontinued!
Melissa M.
Leesburg, VA
Review for: Trooper more...
100% my favorite go-to eyeliner hands down. Ever since I found this liner I have not found another that compares to this in any way shape or form. The black shade in Trooper is very very black and does not smudge one bit throughout the wear. No need to layer this product as it goes on flawlessly on the first swipe. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes a nice dark and easy to use, felt-tip liner perfect, for any Wing liner lover.
Shelby T.
Eagle River, AK
Good? Yes. Amazing? Not really.  This eyeliner is nice, don't get me wrong. Mine is a beautiful matte black. It glides on nicely, the pigment is there, the packaging is decent... but it's not something that I can't find in the drug store. In my honest opinion, you can pick up a Loreal or Maybelline, even a Nyx liner for a fraction of the price that you pay for this product. The quality isn't anything that you can't get cheaper.
Dani H.
Minneapolis, MN
If I could give this more than 5 stars, I would. This is the only liner I use (other than her Tattoo Liner). I am able to create the perfect cat eye and love the tip of the liner being almost like a sharpie or a marker. It makes it so easy to apply and despite me using it daily, it lasts quite a while!
isabella C.
Pflugerville, TX
Review for: Neruda more...
just terrible. i literally have tried applying it SO many times, and i'm not bad at liner i swear, it legit will NOT show up. i thought since kat von d is a good brand i'd try their liner, but damn i was wrong for buying. it's just terrible. the color doesnt show up well and i have to keep like coloring it in, if you know what i mean. here's a pic and i colored it in like 10 times
Meghann G.
At first I had a rough time applying this but once I found new techniques, I fell in love! It's the best for top liner or winged liner. So far I have only purchased the black, but I will definitely be trying more shades and of course repurchasing the black! It's so much easier than using gel & a brush. The longevity of this liner has outlasted every other liner I've tried. I have left it on overnight, (I know! Shame on me!) and it's still perfect in the morning. I definitely recommend.
Rai B.
Neptune, NJ
I have the Ink Liner in Trooper and I love it. It's easy to use, so I can get real close to my lash line. It's pretty dark, which is great. I've been using it on and off since the summer and it stil hasn't dried up or ran out, which I'm very happy with. When it runs out, I'm repurchasing ASAP.
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
Trooper is a cult favorite.I do not mind it but there are drugstore liners i like even more. The formula is great, it is pigmented and smooth. My biggest problem is that it dries out so quickly during application you have to put the lid back on and shake it 2 or 3 times for each eye if you are doing a wing.
Angie W.
Review for: Trooper more...
Probably my favorite liquid liner. The brush point is easy to use and deposits long lasting and full pigment. There is a learning curve as with all liquid liners, but once you have it down you're set. Kay Von D dries down more quickly than it's rival in Stila, which makes it a winner for me. Some people complain it dries out quickly but I've never had that problem. This will probably continue to be my favorite!
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
Love, love, love!! I never thought I would own & wear a bright blue eyeliner, but I love the color Nedrum! When I am feeling a bit wild/fun, or want a summer vibe, Nedrum looks great with nude or bronze eyeshadow as a pop of electric color (cat eye). But... here's my awesome tip to make it more wearable (office appropriate). Use a dark brown liner in a very thin line (super close to your lashes) & then reline directly above it with Nerdrum (touching, almost overlapping the brown). The brown liner tones down the bright blue. My brown eyes pop with this 1-2 combination; it's a really pretty look. I've done this for workdays -- and I'm a kindergarten teacher! It looked great, and my little ones that will comment endlessly on a haircut and even try to touch my legs if I wear new tights (LOL!) did not say anything (so I know it was subtle). For reference: I have light skin with olive undertones. I have also done the 2 liners thing using a black-Nerdrum combo, and then Nerdrum then reads as navy when worn. So it really is versatile & an excellent value. If you want to try the blue eye makeup trend to stay current, but it scares you: all you need is this one product, and you're good.

Kat's ink Liners are the #1 highest quality of any eyeliner I have ever used (and I've been a makeup addict for 25 years, for the past 20 wear almost exclusively high-end brands [I'm Sephora VIB Rouge]). Hint: I always see people go into Sephora asking for Kat's Tattoo liners, but please be aware that these Ink Liners (displayed beside the tattoos) are incredibly long wearing & of the same excellent quality as the Tattoo ones. They are nearly identical (though I believe the Tattoo is like 36 hours wear, whereas Ink is 14+ hours - but really, you will never need longer than that!!) The benefit of Kat Von D.'s Ink as opposed to Tattoo liner is that there are a lot of color choices for the Ink liners (Tattoo is only available in black & brown-black).

The Ink liner applicator is super goof proof: you are almost guaranteed a smooth line. The design of the tip makes it easy to extend my eyeliner in a microfine line to my inner corner, which at my age is almost impossible with a traditional pencil liner. The applicator is a long pointy cone, and it is so well designed. I would say if you can never get your liner right, you should try Kat's Ink liner. The liner is always already in the cone tip, you don't have to click or twist to dispense, which makes it again so easy & goof proof. Love it & addicted!
Juliette W.
What is the difference between this Kat Von d liner and the Tatto by Kat Von D liner? I love tattoo so I would try this as well
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Is this liner really worth the price compared to other drugstore liquid liners?
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
This says waterproof... Does it stay well in the tearduct area or does it smudge and fade if applied there?
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Does it have a great color pay off?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering