BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Tara H.
Review for: Trooper more...
I really, really like the Tattoo liner. This brush ruins it for me. The Ink brush is much stiffer than Tattoo brush, making it harder to achieve an effortless cat eye. The Tattoo brush is much more like a calligraphy brush, responding to varying pressure. This brush is more like a felt tip pen and much more difficult to get fine, precise lines. I will be going back to Kat Von D's Tattoo liner
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
Review for: Trooper more...
Literally THE BEST eyeliner on this planet. I recommend that whenever using a liquid liner to definitely have a primer underneath. I use the combination of Kat’s old primer- I’m talking the very first one she put out in the small black tube- and the Trooper liner for a wing sharp enough to slice and dice. It’s a liner that you can do a simple, bold, elegant, or whatever sort of look with. It’s great for beginners because of its shape, and it’s also great for those who have been in the makeup game for a while. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Megan B.
Love this liner. I tried it in a mini trio pack in Trooper, Baudelaire , & Espresso. They glide on the eye easily & have a somewhat stiff tip so it's great for precision wings. Easy to use for the makeup newbies & pros. Baudelaire is a dark navy blue. I thought it was beautiful, not too bright but definitely was something dark & a little different. I would love to try them all :)
Alida N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good product. It's definitely expensive, so if you're a beginner at applying makeup get a cheaper one first, personally I recommend the Wet N Wild one. Use up that product messing up, then try this one. But it was very pigmented, it went on smoothly, and stayed all day. My only complaints are that it's very pricey, and that it isn't waterproof,
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I really like the color choices that are offered. I bought the green one and love how long it lasts. The application is really easy since it's pen style, not dip into a pot. I didn't like how it would apply some times. It almost erases some of the line. Hard to explain but I'm sure everyone has encountered it with a liquid liner. It is pretty easy to fix, I just wait and touch it up after it's dried. Overall decent buy for the colors and longevity but really dislike how it goes on.
Brooke K.
Deer Park, TX
I love the felt tip on these eyeliners! When I use an actual brush tip I make a huge mess, so the felt tip is great. I have much better control over what I am doing. I love the colors this comes in, and that you can go dramatic without having to start over, or use it as an every day eyeliner. When applying over eyeshadow, I normally have to go back and touch it up, but it works wonderfully if you wait for your first application to dry. I love these eyeliners and would recommend them to anyone!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Trooper more...
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I will not purchase this beacuse the felt tip is too stiff. It won't move and the product doesn't come out from the felt tip. I have to use the sides. Its black alright but no thank you. I rather use  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner It has a brush tip. Easier to work with and perfect wing every time.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Holy cow! Did she make this eyeliner with tattoo ink? Seriously! This stuff stays put forever until you take it off. To say it's smudge proof, tear proof and waterproof is an understatement. I've worn this for DAYS and it look as good 4 days later as it did on day 1, I very highly recommend this fabulous eyeliner. You won't regret it. It applies super easy.
Kelley C.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner! It's easy to use and I can do a wing eyeliner so quick with this product! It's super black and the tip is amazing and it gives you the sharpest lines! I have not repurchased this product yet because it's a bit pricey and I haven't gotten around to it yet. But one day I will! Only criticism is that it does dry out quickly, but I'd repurchase
Marisa R.
I love this liner, I have it in trooper. It lasts all day and doesnt smudge. I must blink intensely because with products that aren't waterproof/smudgeproof i end up with racoon eyes, but not with this! My only complaint is that the tip is very stiff and if you're not a winged eyeliner pro, it can take some getting used to. The stiffness makes it hard to create a seamless and easy wing.
Jillian M.
Arlington, MA
Is this liner really worth the price compared to other drugstore liquid liners?
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
How long does the product last? I don't want to spend on it if I have to throw it out like two months later
Elyse S.
Davenport, FL
This says waterproof... Does it stay well in the tearduct area or does it smudge and fade if applied there?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering
Betzabe R.