BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Stephanie D.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Nerdrum more...
Amazing product...at first. It glides smoothly and boldly, giving you perfect wings but after a couple uses and the perfect liner suddenly stops working as well. It's as if the brush picks up the eyeshadow and is unable to work as well. In my instance, I use Urban Decay and it stops being dark & bold. The glide is still there but without the "ink" it's not useful. Little too much money for a couple uses.
Elizabeth L.
Cleveland, OH
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I've always been a fan of Kat Von D. I have used her eyeliners for years and have recommended to many friends. Recently they have changed the formula and it is NOT good. I reached out to customer service to fix the problem and they were very rude and didn't help with anything. Extremely disappointed is an understatement from a company I have invested in for years. Switched to stila- much better quality.
Tay M.
FORT WAYNE, IN
I'm just now getting in the groove of wearing liquid eyeliner.
This One kept popping up as a suggestion, along with the other KVD tattoo liner.
I admire the precision this liner offers (even though i do cheat and use tape to perfect my wings bc i am super OCD- but practice makes perfect!)
Would recommend.
Shelby H.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Trooper more...
Oh gosh. Where can I even begin with this eyeliner? I'm fairly new to liquid liner and this is so incredibly easy for me to use that I almost don't even want to try another kind. It stays on like you can't even imagine. Some nights I'll take my makeup off and wake up the next morning with some eyeliner still left on. It's absolutely worth every single penny and I can't really see myself using anything else any time soon.
Justice R.
Review for: Neruda more...
I wanted to love this eyeliner but I just can’t. I had heard nothing but good things but I can’t say the same, maybe I was just unlucky and got a dud. I was looking for a white liner I could try some new looks with but this one had absolutely no pigment to it. You can hardly see it! Extremely disappointed. Maybe one day I’ll give it another shot. Maybe not. Would not recommend to anybody.
Savannah C.
Moss Point
I can't even begin to start to tell you guys how much I love Kat Von D's eyeliner this stuff is just so amazing it doesn't bleed it doesn't run it's very fine pointed eyeliner pen and I am in love with it honestly it's the only eyeliner I ever buy and probably ever will buy. It just goes on like a dream.
Mickayla F.
My new favorite liner! I have had so many felt tip liners not work when i apply eyeshadow first, but this liner has no issues at all! Plus it stays put all day (even when i get it wet)! Cant wait to buy more colors!

Ps. No idea why the pics are sideways!
Brooke V.
Turner, ME
I have this liner in the shade "Bukowski" which is like a forest green. I have blue eyes and I really feel like this liner brings out the color of my eyes...it's not very noticeably green because it's dark enough. The color lasts all day long, no need for reapplication. I'm very happy with this product.
Michelle H.
Englewood , NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
It's a no for me, dawg. What I DO like about this product is that the product comes out very black and liquidy. What I don't like is that I find it smears quickly. I think the price is fair at $20 but I like my Japanese eyeliners better because they are exactly the same application in the pen but actually budge-proof. The Kat Von D makes me look like a very sad panda after an hour.
Heather H.
Panama City, FL
This Liner is pretty easy to use. I love the pen application and felt tip. It makes it easy to make your wing want to cut someone! I did see that it dried out a little after a couple of uses but I overall I definitely recommend! I got it from sephora and will purchase another when this is all out.
Youmna I.
Does this dry easily? I need a good eyeliner but I'm not exactly sure what to get
Fabiola S.
Medley, FL
Is this waterproof?
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
These are really expensive, are they truly worth it? And about how long do they last you?
Brin D.
Concord, CA
How is this brush when compared to the KVD Tattoo Liner?
Fatima P.
I have been using the Avon brand eyeliner and it tends to dry out from the tip. Does this happen with this product? *note: I use my eyeliner everyday.

Sephora