BY KAT VON D #12 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I really like the color choices that are offered. I bought the green one and love how long it lasts. The application is really easy since it's pen style, not dip into a pot. I didn't like how it would apply some times. It almost erases some of the line. Hard to explain but I'm sure everyone has encountered it with a liquid liner. It is pretty easy to fix, I just wait and touch it up after it's dried. Overall decent buy for the colors and longevity but really dislike how it goes on.
Brooke K.
Deer Park, TX
I love the felt tip on these eyeliners! When I use an actual brush tip I make a huge mess, so the felt tip is great. I have much better control over what I am doing. I love the colors this comes in, and that you can go dramatic without having to start over, or use it as an every day eyeliner. When applying over eyeshadow, I normally have to go back and touch it up, but it works wonderfully if you wait for your first application to dry. I love these eyeliners and would recommend them to anyone!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Holy cow! Did she make this eyeliner with tattoo ink? Seriously! This stuff stays put forever until you take it off. To say it's smudge proof, tear proof and waterproof is an understatement. I've worn this for DAYS and it look as good 4 days later as it did on day 1, I very highly recommend this fabulous eyeliner. You won't regret it. It applies super easy.
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Trooper more...
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I will not purchase this beacuse the felt tip is too stiff. It won't move and the product doesn't come out from the felt tip. I have to use the sides. Its black alright but no thank you. I rather use  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner It has a brush tip. Easier to work with and perfect wing every time.
Kelley C.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner! It's easy to use and I can do a wing eyeliner so quick with this product! It's super black and the tip is amazing and it gives you the sharpest lines! I have not repurchased this product yet because it's a bit pricey and I haven't gotten around to it yet. But one day I will! Only criticism is that it does dry out quickly, but I'd repurchase
Marisa R.
I love this liner, I have it in trooper. It lasts all day and doesnt smudge. I must blink intensely because with products that aren't waterproof/smudgeproof i end up with racoon eyes, but not with this! My only complaint is that the tip is very stiff and if you're not a winged eyeliner pro, it can take some getting used to. The stiffness makes it hard to create a seamless and easy wing.
J M.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I bought the sampler on whim at the checkout. I heard the rumors and wanted to try it out for myself. I wasn't disappointed. The color was super pigmented and there wasn't any smudging at all. The only thing I didn't like was once it was starting to dry out if you went over the your line to make it thicker or whatever, it would "erase" what you already drew on. I read that other people were having issues with that too. Again KVD is cruelty free which is another plus in my book.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
The Kat Von D ink liner is way better than the tattoo liner. It lasts a long time, is super pigmented and the felt tip doesn't seem to get damaged with more use. The tip allows for a small, medium or large wing that you can keep building without it drying out. This is my go to and I never bother with any other liners.
Gabie C.
I bought this eyeliner on accident thinking it was the tattoo liner (the sephora I went to was switching locations and I was in a rush and didn't realize the difference). I hated it when it first touched my eye, the tip is hard and I couldn't get a smooth thin line like the tattoo liner. I quickly found my tattoo liner to finish my eyeliner. The tattoo liner is way better and I recommend that one.
This one might be good to but I'm not gonna play with it and figure it out.
Mariah M.
Review for: Trooper, Hemingway more...
I love this eyeliner. It is truly a game changer. I went from using dollar general eyeliner to this, needless to say, I was impressed. I'm not by any means a makeup pro, so I really appreciate when a product is quality AND easy to use. The tip is soft but sturdy which makes it super easy to get that flawless winged eyeliner. I'll probably never buy a different brand of eyeliner to be honest. Also it's very long lasting and does not separate throughout the day.
Youmna I.
Does this dry easily? I need a good eyeliner but I'm not exactly sure what to get
Fabiola S.
Medley, FL
Is this waterproof?
Nicole S.
Valparaiso, IN
These are really expensive, are they truly worth it? And about how long do they last you?
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
What is better...this one or her tattoo eyeliner?
Brin D.
Concord, CA
How is this brush when compared to the KVD Tattoo Liner?