10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Review for: Neruda
I simply adore all of Kat Von D's products, and their liners are no exception! This liner is great for highlight the waterline of the eye and the inner corner! It is also fantastic for creating cut-creases. It takes the cake for durability and provides very long lasting wear.
Camila R.
Camila R.
Doral, FL
It makes the perfect cat eye. I'm not an eyeliner master but with this I've come to acquire some skills. There are many different ways to apply this eyeliner due to the felt tip. It's waterproof and I've slept with it (i know careless, im sorry skin) and it was still there!.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Review for: Trooper
I've never used a product that has such staying power. I get greasy eyelids so eyeliner usually smears on me, the only loner I've found that doesn't is Kat Von D. The felt tip makes it easy to use with precision. You can definitely rock a cat eye for the whole day with this.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Hummelstown, PA
Review for: Neruda
Kat Von D ink liners are one of my favorites. They dry quickly once applied and do not budge once dry. I had to use several swipes of make up remover to actually get this stuff off! On the downside, they aren't as precise as some of the other brands I have tried in the past.
Ramsha A.
Ramsha A.
Avenel, NJ
Review for: Bukowski
I've been using this product for about five months now and absolutely love this product!
I had always wanted that cat eye that looked so beautiful yet was a nightmare to my really REALLY unsteady hand. I love that it is a dark matte black I never liked shiny black eyeliners.
Teneal W.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review for: Woolf
I love everything about this eyeliner. The felt tip is soft and makes it very easy to get the look you want; whether it's a heavy cat eye, or a thin conservative line. The eyeliner stays put all day and stays opaque. It also dries very quickly. This is my new favorite liner.
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner so much! I remember I cried one day lol and it still lasted it did not even smudge or move anywhere ! I use this product all the time I got it at Sephora in my local mall I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants an amazing eyeliner!
Talon M.
Talon M.
Humble, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
Razor sharp precision eye liner. All Kat von d eye liners are so full of the richest pigment s and the prettiest color. I use it almost every single day and the product stays on every time all day long. I would highly recommend this liner especially if you love a good wing.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Review for: Nerdrum
KVD eyeliner is very pigmented and is truly the color of the tube. The felt tip makes it easy to draw on small or intense wings. This eyeliner is worth every cent and it is cruelty free. There is no need for improvement from KVD products. I would recommend this to a friend.
K'Lynn R.
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX
Review for: Dali
Super smooth! It has a great amount of pigmentation! The liner just glides on, not rough on the lid of the eye. A little pricey but it is high end makeup so the formula is amazing and worth it! Kat Von D always has amazing packaging. I would possibly buy this product again.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?