BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Marisa R.
I love this liner, I have it in trooper. It lasts all day and doesnt smudge. I must blink intensely because with products that aren't waterproof/smudgeproof i end up with racoon eyes, but not with this! My only complaint is that the tip is very stiff and if you're not a winged eyeliner pro, it can take some getting used to. The stiffness makes it hard to create a seamless and easy wing.
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
I really like felt tip eyeliner because it makes applying so much easier. I also enjoy the ball or whatever is in it that helps mix it up when you shake it. This liner lasts a long time and also wears a long time. I like it for the most part my only complaint is that it doesn't always apply evenly and can go on thick and be a little sticky. If i wear eyeshadow I have no issues.
J M.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I bought the sampler on whim at the checkout. I heard the rumors and wanted to try it out for myself. I wasn't disappointed. The color was super pigmented and there wasn't any smudging at all. The only thing I didn't like was once it was starting to dry out if you went over the your line to make it thicker or whatever, it would "erase" what you already drew on. I read that other people were having issues with that too. Again KVD is cruelty free which is another plus in my book.
Gabie C.
I bought this eyeliner on accident thinking it was the tattoo liner (the sephora I went to was switching locations and I was in a rush and didn't realize the difference). I hated it when it first touched my eye, the tip is hard and I couldn't get a smooth thin line like the tattoo liner. I quickly found my tattoo liner to finish my eyeliner. The tattoo liner is way better and I recommend that one.
This one might be good to but I'm not gonna play with it and figure it out.
Lily M.
Portland, OR
The Kat Von D ink liner is way better than the tattoo liner. It lasts a long time, is super pigmented and the felt tip doesn't seem to get damaged with more use. The tip allows for a small, medium or large wing that you can keep building without it drying out. This is my go to and I never bother with any other liners.
Nicole H.
Pooler, GA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Don't get me wrong, I love KVD products. I find that the color payoff is always really good, and that they are usually easy to work with. This liner was a tad disappointing. It didn't deliver the intense color I've come to expect from a KVD product. It skipped a little, and just wasn't worth the price point in my opinion. I've only tried one of her liners, so I'm hoping I just got one that might have been a little dried out. Not what I usually expect from KVD.
Mariah M.
Review for: Trooper, Hemingway more...
I love this eyeliner. It is truly a game changer. I went from using dollar general eyeliner to this, needless to say, I was impressed. I'm not by any means a makeup pro, so I really appreciate when a product is quality AND easy to use. The tip is soft but sturdy which makes it super easy to get that flawless winged eyeliner. I'll probably never buy a different brand of eyeliner to be honest. Also it's very long lasting and does not separate throughout the day.
Fadhima L.
Birmingham, AL
This was my first time trying any of Kat Von D's products, and I can say I don't understand all of the hype. When I swatched the eyeliner in Sephora, it was super pigmented, and was the most difficult product to remove from the back of my hand than all of the other products I tried out. That was definitely a plus, so I went ahead and paid the $21. I was so excited to get home and test it out with a full face of makeup, but it was very lackluster. The felt tip was a little irritating to deal with, and my lines were not as precise as I had hoped. I'm only giving it 3 stars because it doesn't dry out, and the cap that comes on it is very secure. I will continue sticking with my $4 WetNWild Megaliner.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Bukowski, Trooper more...
Trooper is my #1 all time favorite liquid liner. It does not come off until you take it off and gives a perfect cateye with little effort. Bukowski is a color I just discovered this year, a dark ivy green that goes beautifully with my hazel eyes. I like to line the top lid with trooper first, then go in with a swipe of Bukowski on top adding a 2nd line of color on top that just adds and extra pop! Love it. Must have #1 eyeliner of all time.
Meagan S.
Wilmer , AL
This liner by KVD is one of my favorites to use. It's very long lasting and doesn't smear or smudge. I just wish the tube would hold more because it only last me for three months. Even though I'm not big on how little ink it can hold, I would definitely buy again.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?