BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kelley C.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! It's easy to use and I can do a wing eyeliner so quick with this product! It's super black and the tip is amazing and it gives you the sharpest lines! I have not repurchased this product yet because it's a bit pricey and I haven't gotten around to it yet. But one day I will! Only criticism is that it does dry out quickly, but I'd repurchase
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like felt tip eyeliner because it makes applying so much easier. I also enjoy the ball or whatever is in it that helps mix it up when you shake it. This liner lasts a long time and also wears a long time. I like it for the most part my only complaint is that it doesn't always apply evenly and can go on thick and be a little sticky. If i wear eyeshadow I have no issues.
Gabie C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this eyeliner on accident thinking it was the tattoo liner (the sephora I went to was switching locations and I was in a rush and didn't realize the difference). I hated it when it first touched my eye, the tip is hard and I couldn't get a smooth thin line like the tattoo liner. I quickly found my tattoo liner to finish my eyeliner. The tattoo liner is way better and I recommend that one.
This one might be good to but I'm not gonna play with it and figure it out.
Mariah M.
Review for: Trooper, Hemingway
I love this eyeliner. It is truly a game changer. I went from using dollar general eyeliner to this, needless to say, I was impressed. I'm not by any means a makeup pro, so I really appreciate when a product is quality AND easy to use. The tip is soft but sturdy which makes it super easy to get that flawless winged eyeliner. I'll probably never buy a different brand of eyeliner to be honest. Also it's very long lasting and does not separate throughout the day.
Nicole H.
Savannah, GA
Review for: Nietzsche
Don't get me wrong, I love KVD products. I find that the color payoff is always really good, and that they are usually easy to work with. This liner was a tad disappointing. It didn't deliver the intense color I've come to expect from a KVD product. It skipped a little, and just wasn't worth the price point in my opinion. I've only tried one of her liners, so I'm hoping I just got one that might have been a little dried out. Not what I usually expect from KVD.
Fadhima L.
Birmingham, AL
This was my first time trying any of Kat Von D's products, and I can say I don't understand all of the hype. When I swatched the eyeliner in Sephora, it was super pigmented, and was the most difficult product to remove from the back of my hand than all of the other products I tried out. That was definitely a plus, so I went ahead and paid the $21. I was so excited to get home and test it out with a full face of makeup, but it was very lackluster. The felt tip was a little irritating to deal with, and my lines were not as precise as I had hoped. I'm only giving it 3 stars because it doesn't dry out, and the cap that comes on it is very secure. I will continue sticking with my $4 WetNWild Megaliner.
Zer V.
Review for: Trooper
My holy grail!!! I've gone through plenty of this eye liner. Haven't tried many but So far, this is the best one yet out of tarte double take eyeliner and stila. Purchased it in black. It stays in place and gives me a nice sharp wing. The brush hasn't broken on me just yet after many uses unlike my tarte liquid eyeliner which I hardly touch. I wouldn't say it's transfer proof or water proof though. It does not clump, does not leave me with streaky marks and the best yet, it does not bleed.  It does come off when wiped and transfer a bit after a long day but nothing serious.
Katie F.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Neruda
I was so bummed about this liquid eye liner. I'm not a big fan of eyeliner pens to begin with (only a few have won me over), but this one was definitely no bueno. The tip is felt and eventually lost its sharpe edge. It was hard to get product out and you'd have to press down. The product itself was very watery and not opaque whatsoever. It would even start picking up the other colors from the eye makeup making the tip dirty and causing the product to come out muddled.
Olga G.
Review for: Trooper
This is hands down my #1 beauty product that I use nearly every day. I don't wear liquid foundation/eye shadow/lipstick that often, but good skin care, liner and mascara are must-haves! I prefer felt-tip liners and this one is the best I've ever tried. Going through my 3rd already. They last for about 6 months with 3-4 times a week usage, and that is a great point in my book. I buy it at Sephora and hope that it never gets discontinued!
Melissa M.
Leesburg, VA
Review for: Trooper
100% my favorite go-to eyeliner hands down. Ever since I found this liner I have not found another that compares to this in any way shape or form. The black shade in Trooper is very very black and does not smudge one bit throughout the wear. No need to layer this product as it goes on flawlessly on the first swipe. I would highly recommend this to anyone who likes a nice dark and easy to use, felt-tip liner perfect, for any Wing liner lover.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?