BY KAT VON D #30 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Snyder-Roberson T.
Columbus, OH
Review for: Trooper more...
I wear liquid eyeliner on occasion these days. Now when I was younger I use to rock the liquid eyeliner all the time, especially as I was an 80's child and we loved our eyeliner the bolder the better. Now with this formula you definitely want to prime your eyes, set them and do your shadow then add your eyeliner. Adding it directly to the eye with no primer or powder will have it bleeding into every line on your eye. It is very waterproof, so if you sweat or cry, this should stay in place even if your eyeshadow doesn't. I am one that loves black, so the Trooper shade is great, I would try our some of her other shades as well. I love that her stuff is cruelty free.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
So I have tried both the Tattoo Liner and the Ink Liner and, I love them both, but they do have their pros and their cons. For the Tattoo liner, I found that the brush like applicator was extremely precise, and made it easy for me to create a knife sharp wing. The only down side I found was that came of as somewhat translucent and not as pure black as I would have preferred. Now with the Ink Liner, It is jet black and incredibly opaque. BUT the felt tip is thicker and makes it a tiny bit more difficult to create a crisp, clean wing. What I have found that works best for me is to use a combination of the two! I create the wing with the Tattoo Liner and just fill it in with the Ink Liner. Hope this helps!
Fadhima L.
Birmingham, AL
This was my first time trying any of Kat Von D's products, and I can say I don't understand all of the hype. When I swatched the eyeliner in Sephora, it was super pigmented, and was the most difficult product to remove from the back of my hand than all of the other products I tried out. That was definitely a plus, so I went ahead and paid the $21. I was so excited to get home and test it out with a full face of makeup, but it was very lackluster. The felt tip was a little irritating to deal with, and my lines were not as precise as I had hoped. I'm only giving it 3 stars because it doesn't dry out, and the cap that comes on it is very secure. I will continue sticking with my $4 WetNWild Megaliner.
toxic n.
Review for: Other more...
I started using this product about a year ago. I initially was going to use the tattoo liner but when I saw it was the same price and less of a felt tip liner I choose the ink liner instead. I bought this color in black and I have hazel eyes. No doubt my eyes were brought out and this product was amazing. I always would go for the cat eye look and each time I would be able to perfectly wing it. As I am very out of it in the morning this product did not give me any troubles and it took me a shorter amount of time to do my winged eyes with this eyeliner than any other. Love it and would recommend it.
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
Want perfect wings? Get this. I have it in trooper and baudelaire (for now!). The cap has a springy click action so every time you put it back on, it freshens the tip of the applicator with new product. Always wet, never dry. My two have been 100% perfect for 6 months and going strong. What sets this apart is the felt tip as opposed to a brush. I find it much easier to handle because it's stiffer. Perfect for those with shaky coffee hands in the morning. I'll be getting more!
Cosmetic C.
Tionesta, PA
I picked this up a week ago and I have not put it down! It glides on so smooth. It doesn't catch on any wrinkles in the eyelid. It a bold dark black and you can get a really precise line with it! I am incredibly picky about my liner and this is starting to look like it will be my new holy grail liner! I could not be more pleased with it! I plan to go back and grab the rest of the colors! 💜
Mackenzie R.
Boone, NC
I just purchased this product after having the tattoo liner dry out on me. I think this product works wonderfully to created winged liner and it holds a lot of product. I use the shade trooper with my blue eyes and it seems to hold out longer than the tattoo liner did. I like how this product has a fine tipped sponge applicator as opposed to the brush liner in KVD's tattoo liner. Overall, I would recommend this product and I think that as a whole, KVD produces some of the best liquid liners on the market.
Amy F.
Review for: Trooper more...
I am a liquid eyeliner kind of girl and I have to say I was pretty impressed with this product. It is a pen style eyeliner, however rather than a felt tip applicator it has a brush. The brush allows for great fluidity and control and is perfect for flicking out a wing or cat eye. Like all Kat von D products this eyeliner has major staying put power. You don't need to worry about it fading or flaking off. The one downside... I feel like the pen itself, drys out really fast and when that happens the previously mentioned fluidity and control are out the window.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
Ever since Kat von D came out with the ink liner I mean I never purchased any other ever again....literally! I can not live without this liner. I've tried using another product similar to it but I was not happy. This gives me the precise cat eye I'm going for all the time! I wish they weren't so expensive but the quality makes it so worth it. The tip is very sharp enough so you can't go wrong with that. Get you one of these bad boys
Tara H.
Review for: Trooper more...
I really, really like the Tattoo liner. This brush ruins it for me. The Ink brush is much stiffer than Tattoo brush, making it harder to achieve an effortless cat eye. The Tattoo brush is much more like a calligraphy brush, responding to varying pressure. This brush is more like a felt tip pen and much more difficult to get fine, precise lines. I will be going back to Kat Von D's Tattoo liner
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?