BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sandra l.
Sandra l.
Review for: Hemingway
I'm very fond of this product , very easy to use, long lasting solid color. But my con is that ones u mess up the top of the pen there's no repairing or fixing it, so you have to be very careful with closing the cap, but other than that I'm very pleased with this eyeliner!!
Jocelyn C.
Jocelyn C.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner so much! I remember I cried one day lol and it still lasted it did not even smudge or move anywhere ! I use this product all the time I got it at Sephora in my local mall I would definitely recommend this product to anyone who wants an amazing eyeliner!
Allison W.
Allison W.
Review for: Nerdrum
KVD eyeliner is very pigmented and is truly the color of the tube. The felt tip makes it easy to draw on small or intense wings. This eyeliner is worth every cent and it is cruelty free. There is no need for improvement from KVD products. I would recommend this to a friend.
K'Lynn R.
K'Lynn R.
Paris, TX
Review for: Dali
Super smooth! It has a great amount of pigmentation! The liner just glides on, not rough on the lid of the eye. A little pricey but it is high end makeup so the formula is amazing and worth it! Kat Von D always has amazing packaging. I would possibly buy this product again.
Talon M.
Talon M.
Humble, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
Razor sharp precision eye liner. All Kat von d eye liners are so full of the richest pigment s and the prettiest color. I use it almost every single day and the product stays on every time all day long. I would highly recommend this liner especially if you love a good wing.
Nicole D.
Nicole D.
Buffalo, NY
Review for: Trooper
The best liquid eyeliner out there, super easy to use and long wearing. Perfect for someone with hooded eyelids whose eyeliner always transfers to the upper lid. This one stays in place and has a great color payoff, super black and the very fine felt tip is so easy to use!
Aisling R.
Aisling R.
Newark, DE
Review for: Bukowski
My absolute first choice eyeliner. The color is so dark and pigmented, and the brush makes me prefer it over Stila or others. It can be kind of pricey, but Sephora gives out deluxe samples quite often and they last a very long time. One of my consistent beauty repurchases.
Sabina S.
Sabina S.
Brookline, MA
Review for: Dali
Kay Von D has the best eyeliners. They last long and are super precise. They are so easy to control to. I love the quality color that comes out, super rich. Black for everything even if you aren't so adventurous the metallic colors are so pretty for a little hint of shine.
Melanie C.
Melanie C.
Denver, CO
Review for: Trooper
I have oily lids and long days at work and this is the only eyeliner that has stayed put! I have tried urban decay, mac, stila, etc and this is by far the best. It lasts me around 3 months with everyday use and I have never had one run out. I will never buy anything else!
Butool H.
Butool H.
Review for: Trooper
Great for beginners! It dries quickly after application and it's a truly black color. The felt tip and pen shape makes it easy to work with. It isn't waterproof, so be careful of rainy movies or emotionally charged conversations. Otherwise, it's a perfect liquid eyeliner.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?