BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Chantay G.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
Black. Precise. Smudgeproof. Easy to Use. This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I love the calligraphy style brush, it makes it soooooo incredibly easy to make a kitten flick.
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Trooper
I was excited to by this because I heard great reviews so I finally swatched it on my hand at Sephora. I saw how pigmented and opaque it was so I had to buy it. It is easy to get on for sure. However once I got it on, k saw it wasn't as black as my other liquid/gel liners so that why I have this 4 stars.
Alex K.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I asked for a good felt tip liner in Sephora after I ran out of my Avon marker and my Mac penultimate. I definitely like this one the most out of those 2! The color is very pigmented black, and not streaky. It has not (fingers crossed, knock on wood) dried out on me or appeared to be covered in any eye shadow like a lot of felt tips do. Very precise, love love love!
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Florence, AL
This stuff is my holy grail liner. So user friendly. I love the felt tip and it has incredible staying power.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
The best eyeliner I have ever used!!! Smudge proof and water proof. I even wore this to my trip to Mexico and when it's super hot my eyeliner always gets all gross and smudged, but not only did this eyeliner not smudge one bit but it looked perfect all day long! I'm in love with this eyeliner!!!
Summer D.
Summer D.
Irvine, CA
I have owned my eyeliner pencil for half a year and it has not dried out. There are some great drugstore eyeliners but I have not found one that has Pete the cat Von D ink liner. I completely recommend this product.
Alana F.
Alana F.
Woodbine, GA
I have this in trooper and woolf and love how amazing they look each time I apply them.
Michelle M.
Michelle M.
I absolutely love Kat Von D's eyeliners normally, but I purchased the white one and it's awful! It swatches great on my hand and as soon as I try and use it on my eyes, it's like it's dried up. Super patchy and not pigmented. So disappointing.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
No one makes a liquid eyeliner like Kat Von D! I've purchased her Tattoo Eyeliner and loved it so much I had to try the Ink eyeliner. It comes in a fun and trendy tube that has a felt tip applicator that almost has the same look and feel as a felt marker. It's pointed tip provides the best and most effortless liquid eyeliner application for both newbies to expert users. There is no line that this eyeliner cannot create and my favorite is using it to create a winged eye look. Almost no pressure is needed to apply this eyeliner. I highly recommend this and love how easy to use and how long lasting and smudge proof this eyeliner is!
Katterine V.
Katterine V.
Albuquerque, NM
Lasts all day. I've used other liners like this and so far this is definitely my favorite by far.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I could find. Are they the same but updated package?
Annie K.
Annie K.
How would you compare this and the tattoo liner? I've been using the tattoo liner for years, and I'm not sure if I should switch over to the ink liner.
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Bremerton
Is there a good eyeliner that stays in if you put it on the water line?
R T.
R T.
Does anyone know of any drugstore dupes for this liner?
Ashley W.