11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
4.55 / 5 based on 3,180 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 495 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
I constantly re buy this eyeliner. I love the felt tip that allows for supper thin lines or thicker lines as well.
I love Kat von D products makes every color pop and they have a long lasting wear, I'd try if u haven't tried it
But we will need any attachments if the last night but we guy I was thinking we will need any attachments if the
This is my favorite liner! It makes it so easy to get the perfect wing! It's easy on the hand and eye. I love it!
Q & A
I been looking for a new eye lander and everyone is telling me to get this. I am wondering does it really work? How long does it stay on?
Is this a brush or felt tip?
Where can i buy this from in new york city? Does it last all day or do i have to keep applying it?
Which one is better ? The Ink Liner or the Tattoo Liner ?
Does anyone know how pigmented the white one is.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos