BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Chanel R.
Chanel R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite liquid liner. I love the way it glides on and how easy it is to get a precise line.
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
No one makes a liquid eyeliner like Kat Von D! I've purchased her Tattoo Eyeliner and loved it so much I had to try the Ink eyeliner. It comes in a fun and trendy tube that has a felt tip applicator that almost has the same look and feel as a felt marker. It's pointed tip provides the best and most effortless liquid eyeliner application for both newbies to expert users. There is no line that this eyeliner cannot create and my favorite is using it to create a winged eye look. Almost no pressure is needed to apply this eyeliner. I highly recommend this and love how easy to use and how long lasting and smudge proof this eyeliner is!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle , OH
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes.
Tiffany U.
Tiffany U.
Brooklyn, NY
I just recently was recommended this eyeliner. It is so precise. You can make the thinnest line or thickest, whichever you prefer. I usually use darker fun colors, which Kat Von D has a lot. I was a big believer in Dior's eyeliner, but now I will only use Kat Von D. It stays on all day long and the color pigment is wonderful.
Linda L.
Linda L.
San Francisco, CA
The formula is great, like all of Kat Von D's products. She really knows how to create something that looks beautiful and STAYS on. I still prefer the tattoo liner because the tip is more fine so you can create a sharper flick, and felt tip tends to shed after a long time, that's my only issue with this one. And once it starts to shed, the flow of the product and the quality begins to fall apart. But if you prefer a felt tip, I highly recommend this.
Jari M.
Jari M.
the best product!!. pricey but worth it. highly recommend for those who are learning. my eyes are hazel
A T.
A T.
I used the black one (I got sample size from Sephora Play! box). It was easy to use, but I didn't see the hype - for me, it seems to be a normal black liquid liner.
Diana M.
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
I like this liner it's not totally horrible but it does have a gloss to it which I do not prefer but other than that it doesn't bulge.
Brinna B.
Brinna B.
Las Vegas , Nv
I have always been a big fan of felt tip liners. Originally Stilla made the best, but when Kat Von D came on the scene she blew us out of the water w this eye liner. People often get this one confused with her original tattoo eyeliner. But the Kat Von D Ink Liner is so much better! It has better precision and the "ink" is darker and more intense!
Megan B.
Megan B.
This is the best eyeliner that I have ever purchased!! I love all of the color options, and although it is a little expensive it is so so worth it. I use it pretty much every day, it works for both day and night looks. I definitely recommend trying this product out.
Christina A.
Christina A.
Las Vegas, NV
Where can I buy this at?
Dila K.
Dila K.
Sacramento , CA
So I have this product and like it its a beautiful product my question is if anyone who else owns this does this bleed on you on the inner corner? Is it just me or is it happening to others also? Like the ease of use and color is beautiful
Dominique S.
Dominique S.
Where can i buy this from in new york city? Does it last all day or do i have to keep applying it?
Tiffany L.
Tiffany L.
Bremerton
Is there a good eyeliner that stays in if you put it on the water line?
Infinity N.
Infinity N.
I've been looking to try different liquid eyeliners. How well does the Kat Von D ink liner work ? Is it smudge proof ? Water proof ?