BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jasmin R.
Jasmin R.
Glassboro, NJ
The black one was a favorite for a long time but recently they've been watery or drying out.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Dighton, MA
I've had the Kat Von D Ink liner in trooper for months now and it's still going strong! The tip is flexible and easy to use. It's opaque, and smooth, and comes in a variety of colors for any eye color, complexion, or taste. This is the only liquid liner I will ever buy again.
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I do love Kat Von D's eyeliner! I bought the color wolf, and it looks great on my blue-grey eyes! I'm ready to try different shades. I would love to sample several shades! This is the easiest liquid eyeliner brush to use. It goes on easily, and the brush kinda bends with application!
Paige B.
Paige B.
These are great liners. I personally prefer the tattoo liner because of the brush tip, though. The felt tip is less flexible and harder to make a sharp wing with, where the brush tip in the tattoo liner is super flexible and easy to work with and can create very sharp lines.
Heaven R.
Heaven R.
Bangor, ME
This is one of the best automatic eye liners I have ever used. I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and have loved using it. I will be purchasing it as soon as my sample runs out. I would recommend it, for sure!
Gabby R.
Gabby R.
Emmaus, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
One of the best liquid eyeliners I have ever tried. They stay very black and very matte. Also they stay long wearing and don't transfer to the lower lash line.
Julia G.
Julia G.
North Waterboro, ME
From what I have seen this product is a pretty good product, but It does dry out VERY fast, I use this product on the daily, very nice packaging and I love how long lasting it is on the eyes...But other than that I don't know if I would buy the product again
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this liner. I was unable to use a liquid liner until I got this one as a Christmas present. I's slightly watery and bleeds sometimes upon application running in the expression lines around the eyes while applying it (especially if you get watery eyes while doing your make up). But once you manage to get it in place, it does stay in place. I'm not entirely sure about it's waterproof claims, as it does run with water, and it fades a bit over a few hours. However, the tip makes the application for not so skilled users or beginners super easy. My evolution went from using pencils to cream liners applied with a brush to this, and I'm never going back to any other eye liner. I love the colour too. I have the Trooper one (noce rock reference) and the Bukowsky. I find the Trooper one much more wearable for all occasions. This is one of the top tens in my make up bag.
Nira S.
Nira S.
Review for: Trooper
I am pretty sure everyone has already heard raving reviews about this product, but I can't just sit her and just say nothing. Eye liner has always a little difficult for me since I have dark eyelids which can get quite oily in the summer. Not a good combo for when dealing with liquid eye liner. I would use gel eye liner because that was the only product that would show on my skin and not fade or smudge though out the day. But everyone knows gel is the hardest to work with and it dries out so fast. So when I tried out this eyeliner and it stayed for the whole day, you bet I was jumping for joy. I finally have an eye liner that works. I have nothing else to say except that it does what it claims, it is the blackest black and it is like a tattoo, it is not going anywhere until the end of the day when I wipe it off.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Review for: Neruda
I adore Kat VON Ds ink liners duo to how easy they are to apply, how sharp the tip is to be able to get extremely precise lines, and how sleek the packaging is. I purchased mine from Sephora and got it shipped to the UK. My downfall with this white is, it works well if you have no other eyeshadow or base colour underneath it, it's a brilliant striking white and isn't streaky. However, if you're wearing a coloured eyeshadow underneath the liner, which I often do, the pen picks up the colour and turns the liner into a paled down version of your eyeshadow. I had to keep wiping the tip to remove the excess colour which used up a lot of my product causing it to dry out earlier than my other Ink Liners did do.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Lake City , MI
Is this liner waterproof and stay on or does it smear off pretty easy?
Taylor W.
Taylor W.
What other colors do you recommend?
Betzabe R.
Betzabe R.
Es a prueba de agua?
Larisse K.
Larisse K.
Elizabeth, NJ
How long does the product last? I don't want to spend on it if I have to throw it out like two months later
Jillian M.
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Is this liner really worth the price compared to other drugstore liquid liners?