BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Larissa R.
Review for: Bukowski
I really like this liner. It stays in for ages and always creates a smooth line on my hooded lids. I will be buying this again when I run out!
Caitlin O.
Goodspring, TN
Review for: Trooper
I would give this product a million stars if I could. It's my holy grail product. I seriously do not own any more eyeliners except this one because I threw them all away. Having this eyeliner will change your eyeliner game forever. Love love love!!! Well worth the $20 & it lasts forever!!
Lisa H.
Lucasville, OH
Review for: Trooper
Love love this liner. Always a good pick but my personal go to is Stila all day waterproof
Anna H.
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best eye liners out on the market today, I recently discovered it and I honestly have not used anything since! Kat Von D liner does not come off until you take it off! I love it! Did not irate my sensitive eyes either! YAY!
Renee W.
Norfolk, VA
Review for: Woolf
Stays on very long and didn't smudge. Thoroughly pigmented and doesn't fade throughout the day
Lisa R.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This is my holy grail liquid liner. I think this product is bomb and it is also waterproof which is a plus! I like that it is felt tip and shaped like a pencils because it fits into my hand natural and the felt tip makes it easy to apply. I feel like I am literally using it like a pencils and drawing. The formulation is so rich and smooth. Kat Von D never disappoints!
Corey H.
Princeton Jct, NJ
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS THE GREATEST EYE LINER I HAVE EVER USED. (And I have pretty much tried everything) This liner goes on so well and lasts all day/night with a very deep color that does not fade. I first tried this product because Sephora was sold out of the Stila liner but I was in desperate need of a liquid liner so I decided to try it and I will never go back! This is also great for temporary tattoos :)
Hannah M.
Mason, OH
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von d ! Kat Von d ! Thank thank you for making an awesome liquid liner that stays on all day and I don't have to worry about smearing
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Review for: Trooper
One of my fav eye liners it glides on stays in place and doesn't feather or move
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Review for: Trooper
Love the Kat Von D products. Super pricey at sephora but the quality is great! Its right up there to MAC make up. The best thing about it is that it last a long time!
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Does it have a great color pay off?
Betzabe R.
Es a prueba de agua?
Jillian M.
Nashua, NH
Is this liner really worth the price compared to other drugstore liquid liners?
Juliette W.
What is the difference between this Kat Von d liner and the Tatto by Kat Von D liner? I love tattoo so I would try this as well