BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kayla D.
Garden City, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Dali
Love Kats products they never let me down! I love how it doesn't smudge and the pigments are to die for
Rebecca S.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This eyeliner is a little pricey for what it is. I bought this product for the first time and I don't think I would repurchase this item because it run out really quickly and i would only use this once a week
Morgan B.
Carlsbad, NM
Review for: Trooper
Literally cannot say enough good things about this liner! I have super oily lids so most liners slide off by the end of the day, but not this one! Love the way it looks! Lots of bang for your buck! Would definitely recommend to a friend!
Taylor C.
Ft Leavnwrth, KS
Review for: Hemingway
I've used this every time I got to my sisters house. I can't really afford it but I really like it, so I use hers every chance I get. If you like nice precision lines, try this! You'll like it. Only down side is the price.
Elizabeth A.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Very good formula, very pigmented and long lasting. It has a thin tip that makes flicking a wing super easy!
Mckenzie M.
East Grand Forks, MN
Review for: Neruda
Formula is long lasting and the colors are beautiful. I think it's way better than most eyeliners. It's very easy to control therefore making an easier application. I totally recommend this product to everyone!
Aida B.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is the best liquid eyeliner I've ever used. It's the blackest black and it stays on ALL DAY. The felt tip makes it super easy to apply, and if you clean it regularly with wet tissue paper, it doesn't dry out. Plus it's vegan and cruelty free. Love it!
Sara S.
Newport Beach, CA
Review for: Dali
I love the beautiful teal color of this eyeliner- and it stays put for DAYS once you put it on. It's a great value for the longevity of the product on your face.
Monica P.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
Always a favorite. The only con is that it could be a tad bit blacker but I do live the application when I use this. The fine tip is great and it lasts a long time so the price is worth it.
Melissa V.
Hialeah, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper
Absolute game changer! Blackest ink and easiest to use. This is my daily faithful companion.
Jessica H.
Ontario, CA
What's your favorite shade ?
Brin D.
Concord, CA
How is this brush when compared to the KVD Tattoo Liner?
Vicki W.
Portage, IN
Ok I have Kat Von D Tattoo Liner How is that different then the Kat Von D Ink Liner I saw with the Ink you get more colors just wondering
Betzabe R.
Es a prueba de agua?
Miu H.
Port-au-Prince
Does it have a great color pay off?