11 varieties available
Kat Von D Ink Liner
4.55 / 5 based on 3,181 Reviews
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 495 Q&A
Kat Von D Ink Liner
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
I constantly re buy this eyeliner. I love the felt tip that allows for supper thin lines or thicker lines as well.
One of the best liners i have had... I like the colors to! Very Different colors like normal. Its longlasting btw
This is my favorite eye liner. It lasts all day, even through workouts. Also, it doesn't smudge on a daily basis.
Q & A
Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry you couldn't even use it? I had been dying to try this loner and I found a beautiful shade (Baudelaire) only to never be able to even use the product. I was so disappointed.
Are these shiny or matte finishes?
How is this product? How is the pigmentation? Is it long lasting? Will it look good on fair skin tones?
I am looking for suggestions of dupes for this liner. I was wanting nearly the same longevity and pigment as this product. It can be high end or drugstore.
Does anyone else have issues with this product becoming dry at the tip while using it?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos