BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Zaira D.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
Has a perfect fine tip and it's really high pigmented I love how the finish look looks
Julie D.
Galloway, OH
Easy to apply with the felt tip
Bold color
Long lasting
Can be applied thick or thinly
Katie B.
Review for: Nerdrum
Pigmented and great for a night out! It is very easy application! I love this product!
Rosmeury P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Trooper, Other
My go to eyeliner, easy to use stays on all day, great packaging and affordable price
Lea R.
Hinesville, GA
Review for: Woolf
Very pigmented. Color payoff is very good and it lasts all day. It doesn't flake off
Lucia S.
Review for: Hemingway
Very liquidy and hard to work with, one good thing maybe thats its not going to move
Review for: Woolf
Really like this eyeliner. Goes it perfectly and stays on well. Definitely worth it.
Brittany W.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Woolf
I use this often, especially when I go to big events. It's very smooth and I love it.
Sarah B.
Review for: Dali
I've only used this color one time. It wasn't my favorite but the formula is amazing.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Looooove these eyeliners so much! Precision, color, and easy use. All great quality!
Angel K.
MURFREESBORO, TN
I like the Kat products, it are they hard To remove?
Jessica P.
when ever i use it, it is always dry and i hade this for about a week. does anyone know why and how to prevent it from drying fast?
Julie R.
Which one is better: Tattoo Liner or Ink liner? What is the difference? Please explain, I'm interested !
Emi K.
Bronx , NY
Is it waterproof ? Does it smudge easily?
Veronica T.
Are you able to get a fine line with this liner?