BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kylar O.
Review for: Bukowski
BEST THE ALL Time BEST LINER EVER ! Good price, value, colors, wear time and packaging
Viviana R.
Delano, CA
These eyeliners are so good they have a very felt tip and it so easy to get a nice wing
Adrianna H.
I bought these the week after their debut. This is even better than the Tattoo Liner!!
Rosmeury P.
Review for: Trooper, Other
My go to eyeliner, easy to use stays on all day, great packaging and affordable price
Briana J.
Monroe, NC
This liner is nice. It's buildable but thin enough to do really delicate wings!
Savannah L.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Trooper
I was excited to by this because I heard great reviews so I finally swatched it on my hand at Sephora. I saw how pigmented and opaque it was so I had to buy it. It is easy to get on for sure. However once I got it on, k saw it wasn't as black as my other liquid/gel liners so that why I have this 4 stars.
Chantay G.
Portland, OR
Black. Precise. Smudgeproof. Easy to Use. This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. I love the calligraphy style brush, it makes it soooooo incredibly easy to make a kitten flick.
Mahek  W.
plano, TX
This liner will last you so long. It's definitely waterproof and it's so easy to line and create a wing with such a precision tip
Raven R.
Love the formula and the felt tip blush is great for application. Stays in place all day without flaking of smearing but removes easily with eye makeup remover. I totally recommend this eyeliner. My wings have never looked so good.
Danne H.
This is a great liquid liner. It has an easy application. The black is one of my favorites next to urban decay perversion liquid liner. Mad max color is a great low key look for pale skin, light hair.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?