10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Burlington, ON
I am a die hard fan of the KVD Tattoo Liner, I swear by it and use it almost everyday. I tried to love this to but I have always had a hatred for felt tip liners, and this one was no different. I felt the colour just didn't go on as nicely and I felt the ink itself was barely in the tip and once the tip goes it wasn't any good really. I won't buy it again but at least I tried.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Decided to take a break from my trusty tattoo liner to try this in both trooper and Bosch (olive green). I like the tattoo liner more. The main problem I have with this is that the tip of the eyeliner has dried up, making getting product impossible until I snipped the end. The product itself is wonderful once applied. It's mainly the application that's a pain.
Ambaby C.
Ambaby C.
Huddersfield , England
Before this I was using the tattoo liner, and my only complaint with that was that it get a bit smudgy if you didn't have any base on your eyelids before using it. That doesn't happen with this one. And that is the only reason I would get it over the tattoo one, as beyond that they are exactly the same. I love the brush tip and it glides on perfectly.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
My absolute favorite eyeliner. I use the original black and nothing compares to how good this product is! Glides on effortlessly without bleeding & once it's on it's not going anywhere! The applicator is flexible and the tip is a fine point so creating wings is very easy.
Malorie T.
Malorie T.
Ardmore
Review for: Trooper
I really wanted to like this product and at first, I did. It's matte, very black pigment, and very easy to use felt tip. However, the product dried up so quickly. I don't know if it just didnt have a lot of product in the first place or if it just dries easily. When I would try to do wings sometimes, it would dry so quickly that it would pull on my eyelids and make it pretty difficult. Basically it was okay for about a week. Save your money, there's better alternatives out there.
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Airdrie, AB
Review for: Baudelaire
This liner is LEGIT. Seriously. I have the driest skin known to man EXCEPT for my eyelids! For some reason they are mildly greasy (TMI, I know. Sorry not sorry, and every liner I have ever tried has always smudged off and I am not much of a primer person; which works perfectly because you don't need a lid primer for this amazing liner! Stays on for hours and looks great till the end.
Sabrina R.
Sabrina R.
Leipzig
Review for: Trooper
I looove eyeliner, but I was never the one slaying it as it always went wrong when I tried it and gave up on it quickly. I have always heard good things about this liner and now I finally got a sample and a chance to test it out! And I am in love. It applies so easily - I 'stamp' it on and I get better and better. The pigmentation is bomb when you apply it, but be careful as ut's quite wet I notice a tiny bit wear off every now and then, so make sure you let it dry completely. Since I got this I never leave without eyeliner. My next goal is the perfect wing so I'll definitely  buy the full size!
Saraa A.
Saraa A.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! It's brush tip liner makes it easier to apply eyeliner.
It allows a mess-free and quick application of eyeliner.
It's packaging is amazing as all of Kat Von D's packaging is.
It's very black and has a nice grip.
And I've purchased it twice already.
hashley a.
hashley a.
miami
Review for: Trooper
Para mi es el mejor delineador que he probado, su punta está
hecha de muchos pelitos de fibra plástica como los pinceles por lo tanto no se desmorona
o deforma con el tiempo y es fina para hacer líneas perfectas, tiene una
excelente duración y no se corre, la tinta sale uniforme y no se seca, para
retirarlo sale muy fácil con el desmaquillan te
Talia J.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Review for: Trooper
Favorite. Black. Liner. Of. All. Time!! Works so well for dramatic or very natural eyeliner and it is EXTREMELY long wearing, even lasts through a shower!! All time favourite liner for clients with special occasions such as weddings or prom because it lasts long and doesn't budge. Be sure to store this with the applicator tip facing DOWN to avoid it drying out.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?