10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jacqueline K.
Jacqueline K.
I love this liquid liner. It's very dark and easy to use and has a very fine tip which makes winged eyeliner very easy to do even if you don't have a lot of experience
Jabine  N.
Jabine N.
Brampton , Ontario
Review for: Trooper
Second to none other than its sister the Tattoo Liner. If felt tip is your forte, go for it. Beautiful finish and staying powder. Solid even distribution and one of these will last you pretty long even if you use it everyday. One of the best pen liquid liners on the market right now.
Nadia R.
Nadia R.
Mexico City
Review for: Trooper
When I first used it it was good not 100% black but it was good, after probably 3 months it started to be less pigmented and difficult to apply, I would not recommend getting this
amanda P.
amanda P.
Saskatoon , SK
I was hesitant to buy a $25 eyeliner but I've had it 4 months and it's still going strong, this practically pays for itself, does NOT fade and it's just epic
Kaitlin D.
Kaitlin D.
Paradise, NL
Review for: Trooper
This one is okay... doesn't last overly long, not on oily skin any way. I have used this a couple of times but have since found a liquid eyeliner that lasts.
nicola s.
nicola s.
ottawa
Review for: Other
love the colour and helps make a perfect wing i love kat von d stuff especially her   make up with very cute packaging and my eyecolour is hazel
Review for: Nietzsche
Such a pretty eyeliner if you're going for something a little more colourful for your eye look!! I will forever love the Kat Von D tattoo liner but this liner is still very good and the colour and pigmentation are wonderful!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Newmarket , Ontario
Review for: Trooper
Personally, I did not enjoy this eyeliner. I was open minded too it and tried it the first time.
- Streaky
- Hard to apply.
- Hard to remove.
- Had to apply another eyeliner to make it look ok.
- irritated my eyes.
So, I kept on trying it thinking it was the way I was using it. Nope, still very very streaky. And when I finally finish getting annoyed trying to fix it. Wore it for the day and apparently it decided to melt off and make me look like a panda.
I have never returned a product so quickly.

Roxanne v.
Roxanne v.
Review for: Trooper
Great matte black, and doesn't smudge once dry. The brush is so hard to work with and the colour moves when you try to go over it another time.
Talena F.
Talena F.
Toronto
Review for: Bukowski
This is really good and easy to use. My friend used it on me and it was a quick and easy application. Kinda pricey but it was worth the money.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?