BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Casidhe M.
I love all the colors it comes in.
Easy application. However, i do not like how it feels. Kinda sticky!
Ashley M.
Review for: Bukowski more...
This is my holy grail eyeliner!! So so good and pigmented. It's long lasting and doesn't smudge on me.
Jackie F.
Hemet, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
Best felt too liner ever! It's black super black and makes doing a wing super easy! It's just amazing!
Jari M.
the best product!!. pricey but worth it. highly recommend for those who are learning. my eyes are hazel
diana v.
Wasco , CA
Really good brand and the colors are super pigmented its so easy to apply the tip makes it easy to use
Jennifer Z.
Clearwater, FL
Review for: Dali more...
I've only used it a couple times but I still recommend it. It worked really well the times I've used it
Chanel R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite liquid liner. I love the way it glides on and how easy it is to get a precise line.
Mia S.
Wise, VA
Goes on so smooth, perfect color. Can't miss a beat with this eyeliner. Thickness is perfect as well
Kristyn B.
Passaic, NJ
Review for: Trooper more...
Love the fine felt tip. The color is opaque and it last a long time. The packaging is also very cute.
djouliet a.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Baudelaire more...
A good quality, solid, ink liner! Great lasting power for dance performances and a clean application.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?