BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Wafaa K.
Union City, CA
So beautiful color I really want to try it and as I see the good reviews of it so I will see
Morgan B.
Sharon, WI
These are the best eyeliners. The color is amazing. They are very precise and easy to use.
Jamie Z.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This liner trio by KatVonD rocks it! The tattoo liner is my go to absolute daily favorite!!
Tiffany S.
Rosemount , MN
Best liquid liners around. They stay outa and don't run or smudge like other liquid liners!
Karina M.
Huntsville, AL
Review for: Neruda
One of the best liquid liners! Does not smear stays in place all day. Tip is very precise.
Sarah G.
Kat Von D Ink Liner has a great pigmentation. The fine tip allows for detailed application.
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Trooper
My holy grail eyeliner!!! In love. No other liner is as matte and dark and I love the tip
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
I am OBSESSED with Kat Von D makeup and her liner is nothing short of amazing. I love it.
Kailey Jan M.
Thief River Falls
Review for: Trooper
Love this eyeliner. Definitely one of the best, especially for getting that perfect wing.
Chelsey C.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
The colors and stay power are absolutely amazing. Anything Kat puts out is a hit with me.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?