10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Areeba Z.
Areeba Z.
oshawa
Review for: Bukowski
I love Kat Von d products and was very disappointed by this eyeliner. The colour was not as dark as I expected and it dried out so fast! I would recommend the Kat Von d tattoo eyeliner instead.
Tayshamar F.
Tayshamar F.
Bajadero
Es bastante bueno y lo comparo mucho con el de stila los dos iguales de buenos es preciso a la hora de hacer el delinieado marca bien su color y tiene un precio un poco alto para mí pero lo volvería a comprar sumamente espectacular me encanto desde que lo probé
Leigh M.
Leigh M.
limerick
Review for: Trooper
I am obsessed!!! The easiest eyeliner to use, easy to get a sharp point with this eyeliner. Very quick and pigmented and good value. Not one single bad thing to say about this product
Danielle P.
Danielle P.
Review for: Trooper
Couldn't fault it, I had a mini version and fell in love so I bought the full version. I don't think it lasts long enough for the money you pay but that quality you can't go wrong!
Mihaela D.
Mihaela D.
I really enjoy applying this to my eyes because it goes on so smooth and lasts all dat. It is very easy to apply. It has a great packaging and feels nice on touch. I really recommend this eyeliner to everyone
judith b.
judith b.
ETOBICOKE, ON
If you do not like your liner smudging or down your face, then this is the liner for you ! This is my go to everydag and night, there is every colour you could think of as well 💞👌
Desiree P.
Desiree P.
This liner keeps my lines precise and clean . Above all it is my go to. The packaging is beautiful it's easy to handle and use and like all of mats products it's very pigmented. I would 10/10 recommend.
SAMANTHA L.
SAMANTHA L.
Woodstock
I have the Ink Liner in black. It is so precise, very black, and stays all day on me. I never have creasing with this liner. It is so easy to get a really precise line and its great for a cat eye flick.
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Kirkcaldy , ['', '', '']
Review for: Bosch
I have never used an ink lip liner but now I feel like I can't go back. These make it a lot easier that ordinary lip liners. The packaging is lovely and has classy vibe. I would buy again for definite
rocio d.
rocio d.
Review for: Trooper
HATEEEE IT! so messy ive bought two of them because it thought the first one was damaged but no they where the same its horrible i have to shake it for about 2 mns so i can get the product out! the black is not even that black it look like you are weaing a grey eyeliner
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?