10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Review for: Nerdrum
This stuff is amazing. Such a great colour and it goes on so smoothly. I love love love it
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Review for: Nietzsche
Love the color love how long it lasts. Goes on very easily and smoothly and looks awesome.
Serena M.
Serena M.
Hamilton, ON
Smudges easily, dries shiny. Definitely not water resistant, as it claims on the package
Ainara d.
Ainara d.
It works so well and it lasts so long. This eyeliner is the easiest to use I have tried.
Giselle S.
Giselle S.
Fullerton, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
Such a pigmented eyeliner and it lasts all day. It isn't patchy at all and very creamy
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner really is the Best that I've ever tried! I use the shade 'Trooper' which is Black and always have a back up for when it runs out. The pointed tip of this eyeliner makes it super easy to achieve precise lines and the perfect winged liner. These do come in many different shades which is great for if you enjoy creating different looks. These are on the higher priced end of most eyeliners but I definitely recommend this one - it's worth it.
Choubaila M.
Choubaila M.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Nietzsche, Bukowski
These concealers are bomb. Seriously. I use the orange for correct dark circles and dark spots on my face, and then the yellow for highlighting my under eye area. A little bit really goes a long way! I literally use less than a pea sized amount for both eyes with the orange colour corrector - it's EXTREMELY pigmented. I will continue to re-buy this and just hope and pray that L.A. Girl never stop selling them😁 These concealers create a full coverage look in my opinion. They dry reallyyyy fast, and I have dry skin, so if I'm having a bad skin day, I will just mix a few drops of Jojoba Oil with the concealer and they blend perfectly! I bake my under Eye with W7 Banana Dreams Loose Setting Powder and this concealer will NOT budge! I have worn this for 12+ hours some days and I get no creasing or patchiness. I got mine off of eBay for about £2.50 each - so yeah, an absolute bargain!!!
Nova H.
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
Everyone always raves about the tattoo liner, but never about the ink liner. I FAR prefer the ink liner. Once I accidentally bought the tattoo liner by mistake and I HAD to return it. The ink liner is SO much more pigmented and black. It glides on easily and makes it easy for you to get a crisp wing. The only little negative that I notice sometimes is when you are using a brand new one, when applied to the inner corner the liner can vein out just a tiny bit. It's not noticeable to anyone but you but its there. Once the pen becomes a little less liquidy (maybe a week of use) its fine and does not do that. This liner is super long lasting and I will never go without, as someone that does wing liner almost every day.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Cambridge, ON
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! I've been using it for almost 3 years now and it's by far my favourite. I tried and for some reason didn't like it as much even though it is the more popular one, perhaps it was the specific one I got. But, anyways I went back to the Ink liner and haven't strayed since. I've used other drug store brands but nothing lives up to this one! I love this liner because the felt tip is extremely easy to use. The liner goes on opaque and takes forever to run out. It also doesn't dry out when it hasn't been used for a little while. I've tried the navy blue and brown liners as well and I get the same amazing results! This liner is also incredibly smudge proof, I've accidentally left it on over night and it looks perfect in the morning! The only negative I find with this product is the finish of the liner isn't matte. This can be fixed by putting some black eyeshadow over top. The finish is just a slight sheen, which really doesn't bother me at all. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Giulia S.
Giulia S.
Brussels
Review for: Trooper, Hemingway
I have this product in black (Trooper) and in brown (Hemingway) and the feeling is really different between the two. Trooper is my all time favourite eyeliner, I have watery eyes and this one stays all day long, the black is really black and intense, the tip really easy to use, I'm in love with it.
Hemingway, on the other hand, looks a little bit washed out. At first, I thought it was because I'm used to black and that seeing me with brown eyeliner was probably weird but no. It really was the colour. Not as intense as the black, I got the impression that the pigmentation wasn't the same everywhere. Too bad. :(
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?