10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Patty S.
Patty S.
Calexico ca
Son muy buenos hecho es uno de mis favoritos que es larga duración no se corre terminado mate y bueno qué más se puede pedir en un en un delineador me gustas mucho y lo recomiendo bastante además de que tiene muchísimos colores
Jordan S.
Jordan S.
Peterhead, Aberdeenshire
This product is amazing if you like to do small details. Its like a very fine pointed felt pen. It pulls a bit when I try do my normal eyeliner but that might just be because I have stupid loose skin around my eyes. Haha!!
Maggie L.
Maggie L.
Review for: Nerdrum
My go to eyeliner. Doesn't smudge throughout the day and lasts a very long time. The liner tip is also very sharp allowing for increased precision. Good for beginners i think. Dark enough but not too dark for daily use.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
I love almost all things Kat Von D. These liners have some great shades, however I find they can be quite watery and you have to shake them often to get any product payout. I prefer the Urban Decay Razor Sharp Liners.
Whitney K.
Whitney K.
Kentville, NS
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is so simple to get the hand of. It's small not bulky and comes out smooth and where I want it to go. I didn't know how to do eyeliner very well but using this product has definitely helped me and teached me to do eyeliner more efficiently.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Lincoln , Lincolnshire
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner I've ever used. It doesn't transfer onto my lid during the day it's so black and the brush tip is easy to use. Makes winged liner so much easier. Don't flake or smudge just stays perfect all day!
Georgia W.
Georgia W.
Birmingham
These liners are a must for any makeup kit! They are amazing they go on so easily and last all day without having to retouch throughout the day. The colour is so pigmented and they are definitely worth purchasing
Summer A.
Summer A.
Kamloops, British Columbia
I just tried a few of these and I'm so in love!!! These liners are beautiful! The pigmentation is amazing and these glide so smooth! I can't wait to buy the rest of the collection!! You have to try these for sure!!
Monica L.
Monica L.
mississauga
This is the holy grail. Must buy eye liner super easy to use for anyone. This is definitely a great very. I always have a back up just in case one is out. I got this from Sephora. I would definitely rebuy
Kate H.
Kate H.
Oxford
Review for: Trooper
I will never buy another eye liner after this one! So easy to apply and worth the price as I've had mine over a year and it hasn't ran out yet! The colour is so pigment and I suggest you go get this now!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?