BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katie G.
Aurora, CO
Love all of these went into Sephora and swatches all of them and wanted to get them all but only got a few!
Vanessa N.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
These liners are so longwearing and pigmented. they are easy to use and wont budge. my favorite is trooper
iliana A.
Delano, CA
Love this liner because it last all day and light! Gies on smooth and no clumps or messes love the colors..
Anna F.
Sacramento, CA
Lots of this product line is amazing. She has revolutionized the makeup game and made some great products,
Orlando S.
Ehrenberg
Review for: Trooper more...
Darkest and most long wearing eyeliner I have ever tried, it's a must have and I will never stop using it!
Jessica S.
Roseville, MI
I love this just as much as the tattoo liner. I think the look is better, but it is a little harder to use.
Cassandra K.
New Castle, DE
The formula is great but with the felt tip nib, I found this harder to use than the original tattoo liner.
Ashley R.
Lakewood, OH
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Very nice, but it takes a couple swipes to get it fully opaque. But a really interesting and pretty shade.
Kailey M.
Review for: Baudelaire more...
Very good!! Last all day, easy to really 'wing' it . Doesn't fade throughout the day , pricey but worth it
Purva W.
Little Falls, MN
I love love love this product. its really pigmented and it stays on forever !!! i love the quality as well
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?