BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Martha H.
Review for: Baudelaire
Great color and glides so nice. Lasts throughout the day. A little pricey but worth it!!
Ana B.
Plantation, FL
Review for: Trooper
My holy grail eyeliner!!! In love. No other liner is as matte and dark and I love the tip
Elizabeth L.
Review for: Trooper
Best liner ever made! Katvond beauty is amazing! Their customer service is also amazing!
Shianne B.
Bourbonnais, IL
Review for: Bosch
Love it though I don't wear it Whole a lot when I do this specific one is my go to brand.
Chrissy J.
Fairmont , Mn
Review for: Woolf
These ink liners are phenomenal. Amazing pigmentation and suburb color payoff. A must buy
Chelsey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
The colors and stay power are absolutely amazing. Anything Kat puts out is a hit with me.
Elizabeth N.
Winston Salem, NC
Review for: Bukowski
One of my favorites. Makes it super easy to draw my wings on without making them too fat
Karah B.
Clarksville, TN
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
They are super pigmented and really easy to use. I just didn't like how glossy they were.
Jessii E.
Clarksville , TN
I like how smooth it went on and the colors are really nice. It lasted me the whole day.
Elisha B.
Chillicothe, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am OBSESSED with Kat Von D makeup and her liner is nothing short of amazing. I love it.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?