BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Nashville, TN
This is a great liner. I think that her tattoo liner gets a
lol the hype but I prefer this one. It lasts and lasts on my face and in general as the tube doesn't drip up quickly.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle , OH
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes.
Cheyenne K.
Cheyenne K.
I love this eyeliner, and I love all the different colors it comes in! The felt tip works perfect for precise lines, and the colors are so versatile it will go with any look.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
The best eyeliner I have ever used!!! Smudge proof and water proof. I even wore this to my trip to Mexico and when it's super hot my eyeliner always gets all gross and smudged, but not only did this eyeliner not smudge one bit but it looked perfect all day long! I'm in love with this eyeliner!!!
Summer D.
Summer D.
Irvine, CA
I have owned my eyeliner pencil for half a year and it has not dried out. There are some great drugstore eyeliners but I have not found one that has Pete the cat Von D ink liner. I completely recommend this product.
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley
Kat von D tiene esta línea de delineadores que es buenísima para un delineado efecto y duradero, me encanta
Tabitha S.
Tabitha S.
Edison, NJ
Stayssss forever on your lids and is great in all types of weather. It has a great tip that allows you to do great cat eyes with ease. My favorite of all time. Availed at Sephora!!
Jeannie N.
Jeannie N.
Westminster, CA
My favorite liquid eyeliner! I used to use Stila's eyeliner pen but I like this one even better, plus it's a little cheaper too. The felt tip makes it super easy to use. It's also super black, stays on all day, and has a nice MATTE finish. A staple in my makeup bag.
Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Trooper
I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money.
Luziana H.
Luziana H.
The BEST eyeliner out there, don't bother with any other liner. The black one is my favorite of course, finishing any look, and of course the color one's are best if you don't want to try too hard with eyeshadow :)
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?