10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Belleville , ON
I have this eye liner in the brown. I went to Sephora and wanted to get the tattoo liner in brown, but I preferred the shade of this brown more. I really love how easily it gildes on my eye. I also like how long it lasts. I remember swatching it on my hand and it only came off with makeup remover. I am blown away.
Julia O.
Julia O.
High River, Alberta
I love this liner. It's got amazing staying power, I often have to use makeup remover at the end of the day to get it to come off, and the tip doesn't fray or end up a mess. It dries quickly which is awesome when you're clumsy like me and end up with rouge liner all over your eyelid. Definitely would recommend.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Cugnaux
Review for: Trooper
Very disappointed with the trooper liner. A lot of noise for a product that's not worth it from my opinion. Lack of pigment, pricey, hard to use ( my cat eye was a disaster huuuh ) ... Really, really disapointed. I would not recommend such a waste of money for only a nice name and package.
Sian H.
Sian H.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Review for: Trooper
Amazing amazing insanely pigmented eyeliner which is so easy to use. Has a nice small felt tip applicator and is a true black. I am terrible at doing my liner and winged liner and this makes it super easy and quick. Will definately be repurchasing regardless of the higher price.
Karlee R.
Karlee R.
Sudbury
Review for: Woolf
Love love love. The colours are so vibrant and full of life. They give off a metallic feel which is super original. I was a little skeptical at first but I find they blend very well with eyeshadows. The apply very easy and smoothly. Easy product to use for a more dramatic eye.
Siobhan C.
Siobhan C.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Review for: Trooper
I have hooded eyes and this is one of the only eyeliners that doesn't budge on me, it's so easy to get a perfect wing with this. I impulse bought mine at Debenhams and I've bought about 4 since! Worth the price if you want the guarantee of your eyeliner not moving
Hilary I.
Hilary I.
This is my most favourite eyeliner it's at the top of my list and o use it everyday i ordered mine from Kat Von d . It has a really nice packaging and is quit pricey but who cares .i would recommend this to anyone n that wants to experiment eyeliner looks and trends.
Geraldine R.
Geraldine R.
Edmonton , AB
Review for: Trooper
No es un mal liner pero no lo siento tan pigmentado, su aplicador está bien pero nada que no se encuentre en un liner de farmacia, la fórmula tampoco la peor pero nada que me impresione. No supero mi liner favorito de NYC siento que no vale el precio.
Heather B.
Heather B.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner cracks too quickly on the eyes and is actually hard to apply. It was my bad to buy the INK liner instead of the TATTOO liner but I definitely would not recommend this one. The colour is nice and very black and dries relatively matte but it skips too badly when trying to apply.
Lyz S.
Lyz S.
Guaynabo, Puerto Rico
This is amazing, I try this once and I fell in love with it. It's very different cause is in almost any color. I buy it online it cost like $25. But it's worth it. It is very important to know that is very easy to apply I totally recommended. You will fall in love with the liner too.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?