BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
C R.
C R.
Oyster bay , NY
Fun colors for a great liner. The white is stunning and it's just so easy to use with other products. This stays on and doesn't budge!
Brittany E.
Brittany E.
Moncks Corner, SC
These liners are great! I love the color range and formula. I do find it a bit more difficult to wind out than compared to the tattoo liner but it's still awesome
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Stockbridge, GA
Break and easy application. Smooth. Makes life so much easier. Would recommend this product to anyone. Lon lasting. All day wear.
Cynthia D.
Cynthia D.
Oklahoma City, OK
LOVE THIS LINER!! I have tried so many different liners, from pencil to liquid to gel. This has by far become my absolute favorite way of lining my eyes. The felt tip makes application super smooth and allows me to create the perfect winged liner look. Stays on all day long without any smudging or budging. Highly recommended!
Noorman K.
Noorman K.
I have the Kat Von D trooper felt tip eyeliner. I've got to say it is one of my holy grails. I use it everyday. It lasts a very long time. For the most part it is super easy to apply, except some days I wish the tip of the eyeliner was just a tad bit skinnier so I could have that sharp cat eye, without having to feel the need to use tape. Overall would definitely recommend.
Angélla D.
Angélla D.
Alexandria , Va
I have been using the Kat Van D Brown Tattoo Liner. This is a very good liner and last a long time ( which is big deal for me). I will buy one every 5-6 months! The brown is settle for my skin tone and leaves me looking fierce and ready to conquer my day !!

Stephanie P.
Stephanie P.
Amarillo, TX
Review for: Trooper
I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money.
gabrielle N.
gabrielle N.
Saint Marys, WV
This one is pretty good, I had one for like over a year so I had to get rid of the because it got old but it was nice while I had it
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
The best eyeliner I have ever used!!! Smudge proof and water proof. I even wore this to my trip to Mexico and when it's super hot my eyeliner always gets all gross and smudged, but not only did this eyeliner not smudge one bit but it looked perfect all day long! I'm in love with this eyeliner!!!
Mary W.
Mary W.
Humble, TX
My all-time favorite eyeliner is Kat Von D. Always goes on smooth and so dark! The brush stays perfect every time. Please always make this product.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?