BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Meg G.
Lafayette, LA
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner. It's felt tip so it's basically fool proof, last all day and a way better formula than elfs liquid liner.
Brittany C.
Review for: Trooper
One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Bukowski
Kats Ink liners are the best! So easy to use as they glide on and dry quickly. They are a bit pricey for the size but well worth the money in my book! I have several different colors.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Hemingway
Karina A.
Eureka, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I absolutely love this eyelinr!! After hours of swimming my winged eyeliner was still intact. And it's so easy to use!
Joei Q.
Review for: Nietzsche
BEST EYELINER. Felt tip makes it easy to draw a wing and the formulation of the product is perfect!. This product doesn't only dry fast to ensure no smudging but it also lasts all day! The tip of the eyeliner is so thin that it makes for doing any eye look easy.
AnnaMarie M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
Review for: Neruda
While this eyeliner is is a more expensive one, it's well worth the money! The felt tip applicator is amazing and the pigment is out of this world. I will be repurchasing this and her other colors!!
Anais T.
Vienna, VA
Review for: Bukowski
Great, dark look. Super distinctive and outlining, and has the added plus of lasting all day and all night
Nayelli V.
Atwater, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
One of the best liner set i own! It always goes on prefectly smooth and makes it so easy to apply! Last a long time on! Definatly worth it!
Rebecca S.
This eyeliner is a little pricey for what it is. I bought this product for the first time and I don't think I would repurchase this item because it run out really quickly and i would only use this once a week
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?