10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Not really loving it on my first try.. it literally spreads out on my eyelids and it looks like it was penetrating my lids (no kidding) and im not a beauty expert so i dont know why. But once i started to regularly use it Im quite loving it.. still prefer my tattoo liner tho
Madison M.
Madison M.
Review for: Neruda
this liner is amazing ! it stays on all day and doesn't smear in the slightest. the color stands out really well and you don't have to build on top of it to get a bold color, it comes out the first time you draw it on. the tip of it is very sharp so you can get a precise wing and that's one of the main things i look for in a liner
Dana D.
Dana D.
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner pen. It's so easy to use. It stays put all day and it doesn't smudge! Winged eyeliner was never so easy! I gone through probably 5 of the already and I'm not planning to stop using it! Super black and pigmented and you rarely have to go over if twice to get the result you want!
Rosa E.
Rosa E.
Hyvinkää
Review for: Trooper
Best liner I've ever laid my hands on. I only use felt tip liners and everyone who uses them knows the struggle with a dried out liner. I don't know if I've only been using this one so much (because it is the best) that there was no time for it to dry or if this one just doesn't dry out so easily. Highly recommend.
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Belleville , ON
I have this eye liner in the brown. I went to Sephora and wanted to get the tattoo liner in brown, but I preferred the shade of this brown more. I really love how easily it gildes on my eye. I also like how long it lasts. I remember swatching it on my hand and it only came off with makeup remover. I am blown away.
Julia O.
Julia O.
High River, Alberta
I love this liner. It's got amazing staying power, I often have to use makeup remover at the end of the day to get it to come off, and the tip doesn't fray or end up a mess. It dries quickly which is awesome when you're clumsy like me and end up with rouge liner all over your eyelid. Definitely would recommend.
Laura H.
Laura H.
Cugnaux
Review for: Trooper
Very disappointed with the trooper liner. A lot of noise for a product that's not worth it from my opinion. Lack of pigment, pricey, hard to use ( my cat eye was a disaster huuuh ) ... Really, really disapointed. I would not recommend such a waste of money for only a nice name and package.
Sian H.
Sian H.
Newcastle upon Tyne
Review for: Trooper
Amazing amazing insanely pigmented eyeliner which is so easy to use. Has a nice small felt tip applicator and is a true black. I am terrible at doing my liner and winged liner and this makes it super easy and quick. Will definately be repurchasing regardless of the higher price.
Karlee R.
Karlee R.
Sudbury
Review for: Woolf
Love love love. The colours are so vibrant and full of life. They give off a metallic feel which is super original. I was a little skeptical at first but I find they blend very well with eyeshadows. The apply very easy and smoothly. Easy product to use for a more dramatic eye.
Siobhan C.
Siobhan C.
Newcastle Upon Tyne
Review for: Trooper
I have hooded eyes and this is one of the only eyeliners that doesn't budge on me, it's so easy to get a perfect wing with this. I impulse bought mine at Debenhams and I've bought about 4 since! Worth the price if you want the guarantee of your eyeliner not moving
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?