BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Zoey U.
Winton, CA
Review for: Woolf
Great ink liner. Love all her stuff. Never had an issue with anything. Comes out beautifully!
Wafaa K.
Union City, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So beautiful color I really want to try it and as I see the good reviews of it so I will see
Amanda S.
Review for: Trooper
I use this liner everyday! This does not budge throughout the day. I highly recommend this.
Jamie Z.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This liner trio by KatVonD rocks it! The tattoo liner is my go to absolute daily favorite!!
Kylie T.
Austin, TX
Very pigmented , easy application , last a long time , nothing smears and beautiful finish
Morgan B.
Sharon, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the best eyeliners. The color is amazing. They are very precise and easy to use.
Casey L.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Dali
love these liners! I really only like liquid liner. all of kat Von D products are awesome.
Lucia B.
Review for: Trooper
I love how pigmented it is and how easy to apply it is. It is my favorite liner right now
Lisa H.
Lucasville, OH
Review for: Trooper
Love love this liner. Always a good pick but my personal go to is Stila all day waterproof
Megan M.
Cumberland, MD
Review for: Bukowski
My go to liner!! Make the perfect winged look on your eyes. Glides on very smooth and easy
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?