BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Angélla D.
Angélla D.
Alexandria , Va
I have been using the Kat Van D Brown Tattoo Liner. This is a very good liner and last a long time ( which is big deal for me). I will buy one every 5-6 months! The brown is settle for my skin tone and leaves me looking fierce and ready to conquer my day !!

Frances I.
Frances I.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This trio is very nice. I wear a certain color depending on my mood! The packaging was nice, easy to see what I was getting. I bought this at Sephora. I think the small size was perfect for trying something new. I would probably buy a full-size version now that I know I like it.
Herneet S.
Herneet S.
Rosedale, MD
Super pigmented eyeliner., very waterproof.. does not smudge.. I buy it every 3 monthes because I use eyeliner every day.. def comparable to Stilla.. but cheaper by $3-$4 dollars.. would recommend to someone who has a hard time putting on eyeliner- glides on easily
Exclusive at Sephora!!!!
Stephanie A.
Stephanie A.
I have never used a more amazing eyeliner!! Goes on so easy and literally does not smudge. This liner is my go to and the price isn't bad either!!
Katterine V.
Katterine V.
Albuquerque, NM
Lasts all day. I've used other liners like this and so far this is definitely my favorite by far.
Dena W.
Dena W.
Best felt tip eyeliner on the market in my opinion. Goes on smooth, stays all day, doesn't budge one bit. Right now it is my liner I reach for everyday.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Smith River, CA
Love love love this product!amazing is an understatement Kat von d did an amazing job!
Amber F.
Amber F.
Tacoma, WA
I have the black one and I love it! The tip works great and it doesn't start to bend like other liner pens I have tried. Defiantly recommend! Works great and I can get a perfect wing with it!! I'm not sure how the other colors work but the black is great.
Cosmetic C.
Cosmetic C.
Severn, MD
I picked this up a week ago and I have not put it down! It glides on so smooth. It doesn't catch on any wrinkles in the eyelid. It a bold dark black and you can get a really precise line with it! I am incredibly picky about my liner and this is starting to look like it will be my new holy grail liner! I could not be more pleased with it! I plan to go back and grab the rest of the colors! 💜
Megan T.
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA
This is the best felt tip eyeliner!!! It's so easy to apply and stays on for a long time with no transfer
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?