BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Bosch, Trooper, Woolf
I love this eyeliner! It's so pigmented and doesn't wash away on my waterline. It really makes the eyes pop
Jacki S.
Review for: Trooper
Smudge proof water proof long lasting best eye liner ever invented thank you Kat Von D for this life saver
Karmen W.
Review for: Woolf
My favorite liquid eyeliner by far. Especially for creating custom designs around my eyes for Halloween!
Rebecca W.
Revere, MA
Review for: Trooper
Love the smoothness of the liquid liner. Goes on nice and dark. One of the best liquid liners I’ve used.
Yesenia P.
Urb Freire calle Rubi 120, Cidra PR 00739
Mi liner favorito para hacerme el cat eyes. Me fascina este lápiz. Me lo compraría en todos los colores.
Kaytee G.
Havent used these yet but have heard great things also have them on the way currently ! Just ordered them
emily A.
With so many colors to choose from you can't go wrong. Glides on so smooth and lasts. Best eyeliner!!!!!
Adriana A.
Rohnert Park, CA
Review for: Bukowski
Great liner. Very pigmented. Easy to apply. Long lasting. Good coverage. Would buy again would recommend
alyssa f.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Yes yes yes! Sharp lines and heavily pigmented. I'm never disappointed and my eyes always look on point
Amanda A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
The best eyeliner especially for someone who is not great at eyeliner application. Goes on so smoothly!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?