10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Airdrie, AB
Review for: Baudelaire
This liner is LEGIT. Seriously. I have the driest skin known to man EXCEPT for my eyelids! For some reason they are mildly greasy (TMI, I know. Sorry not sorry, and every liner I have ever tried has always smudged off and I am not much of a primer person; which works perfectly because you don't need a lid primer for this amazing liner! Stays on for hours and looks great till the end.
Saraa A.
Saraa A.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! It's brush tip liner makes it easier to apply eyeliner.
It allows a mess-free and quick application of eyeliner.
It's packaging is amazing as all of Kat Von D's packaging is.
It's very black and has a nice grip.
And I've purchased it twice already.
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Dublin
Was so excited to try this and picked it up in the Bow n Arrow mini set from Sephora. Found it so hard to use and completely ruined my eyeshadow trying to use it the first time. Didn't glide across my eye as expected and ended up looking so uneven and messy. Was so disappointed! Hoping the tattoo liner is better since there's so much hype around it.
Talia J.
Talia J.
Port Moody, BC
Review for: Trooper
Favorite. Black. Liner. Of. All. Time!! Works so well for dramatic or very natural eyeliner and it is EXTREMELY long wearing, even lasts through a shower!! All time favourite liner for clients with special occasions such as weddings or prom because it lasts long and doesn't budge. Be sure to store this with the applicator tip facing DOWN to avoid it drying out.
Colleen A.
Colleen A.
Aberdeen
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner, the best one I have bought! The eyeliner has a sharp tip which makes it so easy to apply compared to other eyeliners, it goes on very smoothly and the end result is amazing. I'd recommend this to anyone looking for a new eyeliner, and highly recommend to beginners who are wanting to practice applying liquid eyeliner!
Madison M.
Madison M.
Review for: Neruda
this liner is amazing ! it stays on all day and doesn't smear in the slightest. the color stands out really well and you don't have to build on top of it to get a bold color, it comes out the first time you draw it on. the tip of it is very sharp so you can get a precise wing and that's one of the main things i look for in a liner
Not really loving it on my first try.. it literally spreads out on my eyelids and it looks like it was penetrating my lids (no kidding) and im not a beauty expert so i dont know why. But once i started to regularly use it Im quite loving it.. still prefer my tattoo liner tho
Rosa E.
Rosa E.
Hyvinkää
Review for: Trooper
Best liner I've ever laid my hands on. I only use felt tip liners and everyone who uses them knows the struggle with a dried out liner. I don't know if I've only been using this one so much (because it is the best) that there was no time for it to dry or if this one just doesn't dry out so easily. Highly recommend.
Dana D.
Dana D.
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner pen. It's so easy to use. It stays put all day and it doesn't smudge! Winged eyeliner was never so easy! I gone through probably 5 of the already and I'm not planning to stop using it! Super black and pigmented and you rarely have to go over if twice to get the result you want!
Brigitte S.
Brigitte S.
Belleville , ON
I have this eye liner in the brown. I went to Sephora and wanted to get the tattoo liner in brown, but I preferred the shade of this brown more. I really love how easily it gildes on my eye. I also like how long it lasts. I remember swatching it on my hand and it only came off with makeup remover. I am blown away.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?