10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
Review for: Baudelaire
This ink liner is perfect for getting a precise line easy to use and lasts all day, doesn't smudge at all, perfect colour black!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Review for: Dali
This is great! Got recommended by a friend to try this product! Doesn't seem to smudge on my single eyelids unlike the gel ones!
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Canada
Review for: Baudelaire
I love everything of hers they stay all day and do not wear off. Reccomened for a dramatic eye look and a satiffying glide on!
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
Review for: Nerdrum
It glads on so well, smooth and so pigmented on my waterline, however it really didn't last so long and it does smudges on me.
Jayla K.
Jayla K.
Review for: Dali
My go to eyeliner that I can't live without. It is the perfect colour and finish. It's a decent price and doesn't dry our fast
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Charlottetown, PE
Review for: Woolf
Received kat von D makeup for christmas last year and loved them so much but couldnt find anywhere that sold them on my island
Eamhan N.
Eamhan N.
KILMURRAY
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat von d can do no wrong. Her make up is the most amazing make up in the whole world! The only brand I wear at the moment!!!
raghad a.
raghad a.
Review for: Nerdrum
the best eyeliner, OK price, waterproof, long lasting, easy to use, strong color payoff you really can't find anything better
Tasha W.
Tasha W.
Review for: Bosch
Good pigments however you cannot sharpen it and smudges easily! Not a big fan. If eye makeup
Smudges then to me it's useless
Deidra D.
Deidra D.
Review for: Nerdrum
Love, love, love Kat Von D eyeliners they are amazing they have great wear to them. Only downfall is they don't seem to last
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?