10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Catherine H.
Catherine H.
Mission, B.C
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner really is the Best that I've ever tried! I use the shade 'Trooper' which is Black and always have a back up for when it runs out. The pointed tip of this eyeliner makes it super easy to achieve precise lines and the perfect winged liner. These do come in many different shades which is great for if you enjoy creating different looks. These are on the higher priced end of most eyeliners but I definitely recommend this one - it's worth it.
Nova H.
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
Everyone always raves about the tattoo liner, but never about the ink liner. I FAR prefer the ink liner. Once I accidentally bought the tattoo liner by mistake and I HAD to return it. The ink liner is SO much more pigmented and black. It glides on easily and makes it easy for you to get a crisp wing. The only little negative that I notice sometimes is when you are using a brand new one, when applied to the inner corner the liner can vein out just a tiny bit. It's not noticeable to anyone but you but its there. Once the pen becomes a little less liquidy (maybe a week of use) its fine and does not do that. This liner is super long lasting and I will never go without, as someone that does wing liner almost every day.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Cambridge, ON
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! I've been using it for almost 3 years now and it's by far my favourite. I tried and for some reason didn't like it as much even though it is the more popular one, perhaps it was the specific one I got. But, anyways I went back to the Ink liner and haven't strayed since. I've used other drug store brands but nothing lives up to this one! I love this liner because the felt tip is extremely easy to use. The liner goes on opaque and takes forever to run out. It also doesn't dry out when it hasn't been used for a little while. I've tried the navy blue and brown liners as well and I get the same amazing results! This liner is also incredibly smudge proof, I've accidentally left it on over night and it looks perfect in the morning! The only negative I find with this product is the finish of the liner isn't matte. This can be fixed by putting some black eyeshadow over top. The finish is just a slight sheen, which really doesn't bother me at all. Kat Von D Ink Liner
Giulia S.
Giulia S.
Brussels
Review for: Trooper, Hemingway
I have this product in black (Trooper) and in brown (Hemingway) and the feeling is really different between the two. Trooper is my all time favourite eyeliner, I have watery eyes and this one stays all day long, the black is really black and intense, the tip really easy to use, I'm in love with it.
Hemingway, on the other hand, looks a little bit washed out. At first, I thought it was because I'm used to black and that seeing me with brown eyeliner was probably weird but no. It really was the colour. Not as intense as the black, I got the impression that the pigmentation wasn't the same everywhere. Too bad. :(
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is pigmented, doesn't dry fast so you have time to play around with your wing & has a long pointy brush tip; my only flaw is that sometimes I find it hard to do a precise wing with the brush tip as I am so used to felt tip liners. BUT I love the finish of this eyeliner, it doesn't budge & lasts all day with no transfer or running even if it's raining! It is quite expensive though with a £16 price tag, but Kat von d does do mini sets & so I would recommend buying one of those to see if this applicator is best for you!
Sydney J.
Sydney J.
Burlington, ON
I am a die hard fan of the KVD Tattoo Liner, I swear by it and use it almost everyday. I tried to love this to but I have always had a hatred for felt tip liners, and this one was no different. I felt the colour just didn't go on as nicely and I felt the ink itself was barely in the tip and once the tip goes it wasn't any good really. I won't buy it again but at least I tried.
Sydney D.
Sydney D.
Decided to take a break from my trusty tattoo liner to try this in both trooper and Bosch (olive green). I like the tattoo liner more. The main problem I have with this is that the tip of the eyeliner has dried up, making getting product impossible until I snipped the end. The product itself is wonderful once applied. It's mainly the application that's a pain.
Ambaby C.
Ambaby C.
Huddersfield , England
Before this I was using the tattoo liner, and my only complaint with that was that it get a bit smudgy if you didn't have any base on your eyelids before using it. That doesn't happen with this one. And that is the only reason I would get it over the tattoo one, as beyond that they are exactly the same. I love the brush tip and it glides on perfectly.
Morgan S.
Morgan S.
My absolute favorite eyeliner. I use the original black and nothing compares to how good this product is! Glides on effortlessly without bleeding & once it's on it's not going anywhere! The applicator is flexible and the tip is a fine point so creating wings is very easy.
Malorie T.
Malorie T.
Ardmore
Review for: Trooper
I really wanted to like this product and at first, I did. It's matte, very black pigment, and very easy to use felt tip. However, the product dried up so quickly. I don't know if it just didnt have a lot of product in the first place or if it just dries easily. When I would try to do wings sometimes, it would dry so quickly that it would pull on my eyelids and make it pretty difficult. Basically it was okay for about a week. Save your money, there's better alternatives out there.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?