BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jackie C.
Great colors long lasting easy to put on wonderful to have it, it guves you that different look on your eyes.
Meagan B.
Review for: Trooper
It works good but it doesn't apply as well as the tattooliner does. I do love the packaging of this eyeliner.
Jackii S.
Havre de Grace
I love how smooth this glides onto your eyes. I would most definitely purchase this again in numerous colors
iliana A.
Delano, CA
Love this liner because it last all day and light! Gies on smooth and no clumps or messes love the colors..
Lauren R.
Charlotte , NC
Review for: Bosch, Trooper, Woolf
I love this eyeliner! It's so pigmented and doesn't wash away on my waterline. It really makes the eyes pop
Courtney C.
My favorite eye liner! So easy to apply and stays on without coming off or smudging after a couple of hours
Katie G.
Aurora, CO
Love all of these went into Sephora and swatches all of them and wanted to get them all but only got a few!
Dannette N.
Colorado Springs
Review for: Baudelaire
This is the best liquid liner I have ever used. It goes on easy and the brush makes the line looks smooth.
Amanda B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
A variety of shades and perfect brush tip for making the perfect cat eyeliner. I always have a few backups!
Brooke H.
Bluefield, VA
This eyeliner is perfect. It stays on all day! I would never use another eyeliner again! It is affordable!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?