BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Heather P.
Wise, VA
Super smooth for an amazing line!! Smudges just right to give your eyes the perfect Smokey look! Love love love
Angela R.
Review for: Trooper
my go to ink liner. makes my wings so sharp and application so easy. doesn't crease or flake throughout the day
Michaela G.
San Antonio
Review for: Trooper
I love the colors and how easy it is to make a perfect winged eyeliner with this. I would would recommend this.
Arcelia B.
Staten Island, NY
Lasts all day, very black, doesn't feel dry at all, the tip is so precise for an easy wing. This is my 3rd one!
Tachena B.
Ganado, AZ
Love love love! I have 'trooper' and it's long lasting. Compared to a drug store liner I got, KVD is the best(:
Brittany L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this liner, stays in place on oily eyelids and is very matte black! Lasts all day long in the hot NC sun
sandra d.
Albertville
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I Abssolutely Love This Product and Highly Recommend It To All My Friends And Family. Would Love Free Samples💗
Amber M.
Kutztown, PA
Review for: Trooper
I love the way this liner goes on. It’s very smooth. I bought it from Sephora. I love all Kat von d products
Laila R.
.Awesome product it helped make my skin smoother & brighter it also has a nice scent to it & its a good size
Gina S.
Midland, MI
Review for: Woolf
I love this eyeliner! I just got it today! Pigment is great and the brush head makes application super easy!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?