10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kavena C.
Kavena C.
Mississauga
Review for: Bukowski
Great product. Stays on all day and lovely colours. It's so easy to apply on the eyes and love the tip of the liner, it make sure the perfect wings
Laurie W.
Laurie W.
Vancouver
Review for: Baudelaire
This liner is amazing, easy to use to achieve a flawless cat eye look. I always get complimented on my winged liner look when I use this product.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Lethbridge
Amazing. It lasts all day without smudging and it still looks awesome at the end of the day. It's bold and you can get so many awesome colours.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Review for: Trooper
Yes!!!!! This is a staple in my makeup bag. A little expensive but I cannot go without anymore. Incredibly long lasting! Matte and easy to use.
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner ! Is super waterproof only comes off when rubbed. Trooper is a delightful matte black and is rivaled by stilas liquid eyeliner
Linda T.
Linda T.
Canada & Australia
Review for: Nerdrum
I love the tip of this liner, the pigment is great. But the staying power for oily skin is no good. It comes right off in a matter of hours.
Anna Victoria L.
Anna Victoria L.
West Covina
Review for: Bukowski
It is an awesome eyeliner. It works great with a lot of color. it feels great on your skin, it last super long and it is really easy to aply
Jess T.
Jess T.
Review for: Bukowski
It's a nice color, amazing formula. It lasted me all day and didn't smudge at all. It's great for winging eyeliner and amazing for starters
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
KINGSTON, ON
Review for: Trooper
I love this eye liner! It's very pigmented and has a smooth application. I do find it tends to dry out quickly which is the only downfall.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Orbassano (TO), Piemont
Review for: Nerdrum
I love this! I ve hot green eyes and on my advice it is perfect !! It write perfectly, the density is very good, color amazing, smells ok
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?