10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kiara F.
Kiara F.
Review for: Nietzsche
This is such a pretty colour liner, it surprisingly compliments my hazel eyes so well, it's amazing!
Julee L.
Julee L.
Review for: Bosch
I've used this a few times and I find its okay it feels chunky once on and makes my eyes feel heavy
Nikoleta G.
Nikoleta G.
Thessaloniki
This eyeliner is the best! It gives me the dramatic look that I always want while wearing eyeliner.
Sara M.
Sara M.
Review for: Baudelaire
Very good lasts all night applies very bold no matter what makeup applied first oil or water based
Dymonz H.
Dymonz H.
Toronto , ON
Review for: Baudelaire
It is a very true black which I love for a prodomenet line ! Lasts all day too but easily dries :(
Carmen K.
Carmen K.
Calgary
Review for: Woolf
This eyeliner lasts a long time, easy application, all the colours are very vibrant and beautiful
Karen N.
Karen N.
Review for: Hemingway
The staying power of this liner is unreal. I love the brush tip as it draws like a pen - so easy.
Nikoletta F.
Nikoletta F.
Review for: Trooper
This is the best eyeliner ever!i love it!it stays all day,has a rich color & its feom Kat von D!
Milly M.
Milly M.
Review for: Baudelaire
Great eyeliner. Long lasted and very pigmented. Great price for a good eye liner that lasts long
Jenna R.
Jenna R.
Fayetteville, NC
Review for: Trooper
Hands down the best liner I've ever used. Super opaque, easy to do a quick and precise liner.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?