BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This is by far the best eyeliner stila is nezt in line but nothing compares to kat von d with staying on all day
Alyza G.
Review for: Trooper
Loved this product so much, first time i tried it i immedietely fell in love with this product, will repurchase!
Grisel G.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Trooper
Ditched my go to eye liner for this one! Definitely my new fave! So precise and easy to apply! And last all day!
Bernadette J.
This is my favorite eye liner. It lasts all day, even through workouts. Also, it doesn't smudge on a daily basis.
Lydia J.
Review for: Hemingway
Love this eyeliner. The pigment is amazing and seriously lasts all day long. I wish it was cheaper though.
Kris M.
Tampa, FL
Best liquid eyeliner. It contagions a felt tip for more precise use. Long lasting, smudge free. Highly recommend.
Janell K.
Dallas , TX
This is my favorite liner! It makes it so easy to get the perfect wing! It's easy on the hand and eye. I love it!
alexis s.
Dulce
I love Kat von D products makes every color pop and they have a long lasting wear, I'd try if u haven't tried it
Courtney M.
Barnum Minnesota
Review for: Woolf
BEST EYELINER EVER! love her products! stays on forever and never runs or smudges! would definitely buy again!
Jhay L.
Review for: Trooper
Amazing! Truly a wonderful liquid liner. Its very pigmented and has a small felt tip liner for easy application
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?