BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Angie W.
Review for: Trooper more...
Probably my favorite liquid liner. The brush point is easy to use and deposits long lasting and full pigment. There is a learning curve as with all liquid liners, but once you have it down you're set. Kay Von D dries down more quickly than it's rival in Stila, which makes it a winner for me. Some people complain it dries out quickly but I've never had that problem. This will probably continue to be my favorite!
This L.
La Mirada , CA
Review for: Trooper more...
This is my go to eye liner! I use this basically everyday! I was so tired of my eyeliner always coming off smudging or smearing and I was so excited when I finally found one that doesn't move! This eyeliner stays exactly where you put it. It comes with a very easy to use applicator/ brush that's attached right to the tip that allows for really thin straight lines to thicker lines. Bottom line... it's the best!
Danii S.
Shippenville, PA
Trooper is a cult favorite.I do not mind it but there are drugstore liners i like even more. The formula is great, it is pigmented and smooth. My biggest problem is that it dries out so quickly during application you have to put the lid back on and shake it 2 or 3 times for each eye if you are doing a wing.
Lauren M.
MIAMI
Review for: Trooper more...
If there's anything Kat von D knows how to do, it's liner. This is a great product. Just as good as the tattoo one, just with a firmer tip. I bought this by accident (knowing that it happens often) but I actually really liked it. Super black, easy to apply, and lasts forever with no surprise dry-outs, it's reliable liner and I would reccomend this for those who want a firmer tip to make application easier.
Maddie F.
Monroe, OH
I love this eyeliner. It's pigmented, long lasting, and easy to apply. It's great for winged eyeliner. One tube lasted me about 4 months, with every day use. My only complaint is when you use this product over shimmery eyeshadows, the product tends to dry out. Overall, it is a nice eyeliner.
Michelle B.
Huntington Beach, CA
Review for: Nerdrum more...
Love, love, love!! I never thought I would own & wear a bright blue eyeliner, but I love the color Nedrum! When I am feeling a bit wild/fun, or want a summer vibe, Nedrum looks great with nude or bronze eyeshadow as a pop of electric color (cat eye). But... here's my awesome tip to make it more wearable (office appropriate). Use a dark brown liner in a very thin line (super close to your lashes) & then reline directly above it with Nerdrum (touching, almost overlapping the brown). The brown liner tones down the bright blue. My brown eyes pop with this 1-2 combination; it's a really pretty look. I've done this for workdays -- and I'm a kindergarten teacher! It looked great, and my little ones that will comment endlessly on a haircut and even try to touch my legs if I wear new tights (LOL!) did not say anything (so I know it was subtle). For reference: I have light skin with olive undertones. I have also done the 2 liners thing using a black-Nerdrum combo, and then Nerdrum then reads as navy when worn. So it really is versatile & an excellent value. If you want to try the blue eye makeup trend to stay current, but it scares you: all you need is this one product, and you're good.

Kat's ink Liners are the #1 highest quality of any eyeliner I have ever used (and I've been a makeup addict for 25 years, for the past 20 wear almost exclusively high-end brands [I'm Sephora VIB Rouge]). Hint: I always see people go into Sephora asking for Kat's Tattoo liners, but please be aware that these Ink Liners (displayed beside the tattoos) are incredibly long wearing & of the same excellent quality as the Tattoo ones. They are nearly identical (though I believe the Tattoo is like 36 hours wear, whereas Ink is 14+ hours - but really, you will never need longer than that!!) The benefit of Kat Von D.'s Ink as opposed to Tattoo liner is that there are a lot of color choices for the Ink liners (Tattoo is only available in black & brown-black).

The Ink liner applicator is super goof proof: you are almost guaranteed a smooth line. The design of the tip makes it easy to extend my eyeliner in a microfine line to my inner corner, which at my age is almost impossible with a traditional pencil liner. The applicator is a long pointy cone, and it is so well designed. I would say if you can never get your liner right, you should try Kat's Ink liner. The liner is always already in the cone tip, you don't have to click or twist to dispense, which makes it again so easy & goof proof. Love it & addicted!
Destiny O.
Albany, NY
I have this in Mad Max Brown and in Trooper. I love them both! I have to admit that for a black liquid liner, this is a close second to my ultimate favorite which is by Stila. I have had trouble finding a rich brown liquid liner, and I have finally found this with Mad Max Brown! It's the perfect brown for a lighter, less dramatic and natural "errand running" makeup look.
Mackenzie D.
Stow, OH
Meh. This eyeliner didn't quite work for me. On bare skin, it would skip and drag upon application and I had to work a little too hard to get a good wing. With foundation and eyeshadow on, it wouldn't even apply. I swatched it multiple times to make sure it wasn't dry or empty, but it simply wouldn't apply. I wish I could give it more stars, but I can't.
Stephanie D.
Windermere, FL
Review for: Nerdrum more...
Amazing product...at first. It glides smoothly and boldly, giving you perfect wings but after a couple uses and the perfect liner suddenly stops working as well. It's as if the brush picks up the eyeshadow and is unable to work as well. In my instance, I use Urban Decay and it stops being dark & bold. The glide is still there but without the "ink" it's not useful. Little too much money for a couple uses.
Danielle M.
Mission, KS
Review for: Trooper more...
Listen. Working in a high end make-up store, I've tried IT ALL.  And spent money on most of "it all," just to generally end up disappointed.  This is my go-to liner for my daily perfect cat eye. It goes on great (one pass) and is like drawing on your eye with a marker. The wear is absolutely all-day and it is a great, dark shade of black. I highly recommend and promise to never stray again!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?

Sephora