BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Danya R.
Los Angeles , CA
Review for: Baudelaire
I love kat von d products. I love the packaging and the grungy look to all her makeup, meaning the packaging. This eyeliner is very easy to handle, although I feel if you do an intense eye makeup look using more eyeshadow the harder it is to apply the liner you have to go through it more than once so it can get the affect. But if you don't your eyeliner should look beautifully. It's a decent amount which should last you a while.
Stephanie  Z.
Review for: Nietzsche
I love this liner. It lasts forever. I applied it for an evening out and the following morning it was still perfect applied and sitting on the top of my eyelids.
Antonia F.
Oklahoma City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner is really amazing! I have double eyelids that are really oily so it's been really hard finding an eyeliner that doesn't smudge or flake. I've tried the liquid L'oreal eyeliner and tarte's double-ended eyeliner but had problems with both and ended up using this. I find it more pigmented than the Tattoo Liner and can stay on my skin for 14+ hours, but may need the odd touch-up. While it stays, it's also not hard to correct if you mess up your wing. The downsides with this is that it only lasts 2-3 months and once it dies, the tip dies without warning even though you map be able to rub some ink off the base of the tip. Also, after constant use the tip starts pilling and I have to remove it if I want to keep the sharp tip. But other than that, it's great!
Kelly Z.
Review for: Trooper
Hands down my all time favorite liquid eyeliner. Firstly, this is the perfect black. It is jet black and doesn't dry with a sheen or a grey tone to it. It's waterproof and smudge proof- I've fallen asleep with this on and have woken up with it almost fully in tact. The cap closes air tight to prevent the felt tip from drying out. And the tip itself is pretty high quality, in that it keeps its shape and doesn't start to dull or fray. It is the perfect size for doing very thin lines, or thicker if you like. The pen also has a ball inside so you can shake the product and prevent it from settling and also ensures there is always product in the tip of the pen. It is amazing value for the price, and makes applying liquid liner much less intimidating or messy!
Shaye F.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite eyeliner hands down! I have tried so many kinds of eyeliner and nothing beats this. I had tried her tattoo liner in black and it just didn't have as black of a color as I was hoping for so I was very reluctant at first to try this line of liners but man oh man am I glad I did!I use he INK liner in the color Trooper and I use it EVERYDAY! The felt applicator makes it super easy to use and once applied it doesnt budge until you wash it off with soap and water. Full disclosure I have fallen asleep with this on before and when I woke upi in the morning it hadn't budged, not my finest moment but hot damn was I impressed my the lasting quality of this product. It runs about $20 and lasts me about 3-4 months or so. Totally worth the investment.
Mo K.
New York , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a great liquid liner! I have the color Trooper and it is a true matte black. It
dries fully matte and is not shiny whatsoever. While it may seem crazy to spend $20 on a liquid eyeliner, this one is well worth the money. The felt tip is always super saturated with just enough product that I only need one swipe. I never need to go over my line again to make it darker. Also, the felt tip is the perfect balance between stiff and flexible. There is enough bend in it to create a wing, but not too much that it is flimsy as you bring it towards the inner corner. I am not
that great at winged liner and this product has definitely helped me become
better! I recommend every newbie to winged eyeliner out there to give this a
try!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I'm a huge fan of the tattoo liner I cannot stand the ink liner. I have trooper and the blue color. My trooper is okay, same formula as my tattoo eyeliner. The blue color though dried out and was unusable after the first application. Huge regret purchasing. These are felt tip and you have to be super quick with application or you'll scratch off the product trying to go over the line. Just not worth it. Try the tattoo liner instead. It's much better.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
Review for: Neruda, Woolf
Me encanta este producto para maquillajes dramaticos principalmente para hallowen Se puede conseguir en @sephora.com @ulta.com y en su pagina recomiendo el profucto
Ava V.
University Pk, PA
So I have tried both the Tattoo Liner and the Ink Liner and, I love them both, but they do have their pros and their cons. For the Tattoo liner, I found that the brush like applicator was extremely precise, and made it easy for me to create a knife sharp wing. The only down side I found was that came of as somewhat translucent and not as pure black as I would have preferred. Now with the Ink Liner, It is jet black and incredibly opaque. BUT the felt tip is thicker and makes it a tiny bit more difficult to create a crisp, clean wing. What I have found that works best for me is to use a combination of the two! I create the wing with the Tattoo Liner and just fill it in with the Ink Liner. Hope this helps!
Kaitlin S.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really really wish I loved this liner. I really do. I got this for Christmas because my wife got this and the Tattoo liner mixed up, but I figured I would give this one a try, even though it was the other liner I was coveting. Unfortunately this one just doesn't work well for me. The drag of the felt tip makes it really hard for me to get a good wing and it skips on my lids. I will say that the color is super pigmented and rich, so I do appreciate that.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?