BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lizzie D.
Lizzie D.
Review for: Trooper
I purchased this at Sephora. I love the tip on this eyeliner! It provides such precision. I bought it in 'Trooper' because I love a basic black liner. The pigment is great, but I sometimes fill it in with a basic liner because it is a bit light. I would definitely repurchase!
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Nerdrum
With most colored eyeliners the color either isn't that bright, or doesn't last very long. This is not the case for this eyeliner. The blue is so intense and such a pretty, almost tropical shade that lasts until you take it off. I absolutely love all of the Ink Liner products
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Dallas, NC
Review for: Bosch
This is the best eyeliner that i have ever used. i love the winged eyeliner look but sometimes it can be so hard to get the perfect point. this eyeliner makes it so simple and you get the perfect cat eye every time. once you use this you wont go back to any other brand !!!!!!
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Review for: Neruda
I simply adore all of Kat Von D's products, and their liners are no exception! This liner is great for highlight the waterline of the eye and the inner corner! It is also fantastic for creating cut-creases. It takes the cake for durability and provides very long lasting wear.
Teneal W.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Review for: Woolf
I love everything about this eyeliner. The felt tip is soft and makes it very easy to get the look you want; whether it's a heavy cat eye, or a thin conservative line. The eyeliner stays put all day and stays opaque. It also dries very quickly. This is my new favorite liner.
Camila R.
Camila R.
It makes the perfect cat eye. I'm not an eyeliner master but with this I've come to acquire some skills. There are many different ways to apply this eyeliner due to the felt tip. It's waterproof and I've slept with it (i know careless, im sorry skin) and it was still there!.
Ramsha A.
Ramsha A.
Avenel, NJ
Review for: Bukowski
I've been using this product for about five months now and absolutely love this product!
I had always wanted that cat eye that looked so beautiful yet was a nightmare to my really REALLY unsteady hand. I love that it is a dark matte black I never liked shiny black eyeliners.
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Hummelstown, PA
Review for: Neruda
Kat Von D ink liners are one of my favorites. They dry quickly once applied and do not budge once dry. I had to use several swipes of make up remover to actually get this stuff off! On the downside, they aren't as precise as some of the other brands I have tried in the past.
Shay C.
Shay C.
Saratoga Springs, UT
Review for: Trooper
I've never used a product that has such staying power. I get greasy eyelids so eyeliner usually smears on me, the only loner I've found that doesn't is Kat Von D. The felt tip makes it easy to use with precision. You can definitely rock a cat eye for the whole day with this.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Review for: Nerdrum
KVD eyeliner is very pigmented and is truly the color of the tube. The felt tip makes it easy to draw on small or intense wings. This eyeliner is worth every cent and it is cruelty free. There is no need for improvement from KVD products. I would recommend this to a friend.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?