10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Eman S.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love the tip of this eyeliner, it never frays! But it had 2 flaws that I could not overlook. I don't like shiny black eyeliner, I like my eyeliners matte so I could not get over the shine. Another thing I did not like is the claim that it's waterproof when it is anything but.
Conchita J.
Conchita J.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Trooper
This is my go go highend liquid liner. It doesn't smudge, and I've gone swimming and it has stayed put. The done side is that this is pricey for a liquid eyeliner, so I usually reach for my NYC liquid liner. If I know that I'm going to be in the water, then I'll reach for this.
Lexie S.
Lexie S.
Virginia Bch, VA
Review for: Nietzsche
I liked this liner, however hated the tattoo liner. Easy to apply although I prefer my Tarte Tartiest liner for application. My eye color is brown & i feel as this isn't quite dark enough. Purchased from sephora, wouldn't recommend unless it's someone who regularly uses liner.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Nerdrum
The Kat Von d Ink Liner in Nerdrum is such a unique color and formula. I don't use it every day, but I do love it and I've had minimal issues with it. Kat continually surprises me in the makeup game and has had such an influence over the last few years. I will keep purchasing!
Jane W.
Jane W.
Oakland Gardens, NY
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is easy to use and so durable. Although it is on the pricier side, the product will last you the longest time. I have repurchased this product multiple times because it is my holy grail. I would definitely recommend this to people who are looking for a new liner.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Review for: Baudelaire
This is one of my favorite eyeliners, it lasts all day, very precise, it doesn't flake or rub off, I need to scrub my face with a cleanser to remove it at the end of the day, this is a top liner that I have in my makeup kit as a professional makeup artist, definitely recommend
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
CHICAGO, IL
Review for: Trooper
I am very picky about my ink liner. My ride or die is Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen but this is the first high end liner that compares at all. I love the felt tip brush and the opaque line it leaves. I do not love the price, since I have a drugstore alternative.
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
Review for: Neruda
I simply adore all of Kat Von D's products, and their liners are no exception! This liner is great for highlight the waterline of the eye and the inner corner! It is also fantastic for creating cut-creases. It takes the cake for durability and provides very long lasting wear.
Lizzie D.
Lizzie D.
Review for: Trooper
I purchased this at Sephora. I love the tip on this eyeliner! It provides such precision. I bought it in 'Trooper' because I love a basic black liner. The pigment is great, but I sometimes fill it in with a basic liner because it is a bit light. I would definitely repurchase!
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Dallas, NC
Review for: Bosch
This is the best eyeliner that i have ever used. i love the winged eyeliner look but sometimes it can be so hard to get the perfect point. this eyeliner makes it so simple and you get the perfect cat eye every time. once you use this you wont go back to any other brand !!!!!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?