BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
Ever since Kat von D came out with the ink liner I mean I never purchased any other ever again....literally! I can not live without this liner. I've tried using another product similar to it but I was not happy. This gives me the precise cat eye I'm going for all the time! I wish they weren't so expensive but the quality makes it so worth it. The tip is very sharp enough so you can't go wrong with that. Get you one of these bad boys
Tara H.
Review for: Trooper more...
I really, really like the Tattoo liner. This brush ruins it for me. The Ink brush is much stiffer than Tattoo brush, making it harder to achieve an effortless cat eye. The Tattoo brush is much more like a calligraphy brush, responding to varying pressure. This brush is more like a felt tip pen and much more difficult to get fine, precise lines. I will be going back to Kat Von D's Tattoo liner
Liz R.
Frankfort, IN
Review for: Trooper more...
Literally THE BEST eyeliner on this planet. I recommend that whenever using a liquid liner to definitely have a primer underneath. I use the combination of Kat’s old primer- I’m talking the very first one she put out in the small black tube- and the Trooper liner for a wing sharp enough to slice and dice. It’s a liner that you can do a simple, bold, elegant, or whatever sort of look with. It’s great for beginners because of its shape, and it’s also great for those who have been in the makeup game for a while. Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Megan B.
Love this liner. I tried it in a mini trio pack in Trooper, Baudelaire , & Espresso. They glide on the eye easily & have a somewhat stiff tip so it's great for precision wings. Easy to use for the makeup newbies & pros. Baudelaire is a dark navy blue. I thought it was beautiful, not too bright but definitely was something dark & a little different. I would love to try them all :)
Alida N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good product. It's definitely expensive, so if you're a beginner at applying makeup get a cheaper one first, personally I recommend the Wet N Wild one. Use up that product messing up, then try this one. But it was very pigmented, it went on smoothly, and stayed all day. My only complaints are that it's very pricey, and that it isn't waterproof,
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I really like the color choices that are offered. I bought the green one and love how long it lasts. The application is really easy since it's pen style, not dip into a pot. I didn't like how it would apply some times. It almost erases some of the line. Hard to explain but I'm sure everyone has encountered it with a liquid liner. It is pretty easy to fix, I just wait and touch it up after it's dried. Overall decent buy for the colors and longevity but really dislike how it goes on.
Brooke K.
Deer Park, TX
I love the felt tip on these eyeliners! When I use an actual brush tip I make a huge mess, so the felt tip is great. I have much better control over what I am doing. I love the colors this comes in, and that you can go dramatic without having to start over, or use it as an every day eyeliner. When applying over eyeshadow, I normally have to go back and touch it up, but it works wonderfully if you wait for your first application to dry. I love these eyeliners and would recommend them to anyone!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Trooper more...
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I will not purchase this beacuse the felt tip is too stiff. It won't move and the product doesn't come out from the felt tip. I have to use the sides. Its black alright but no thank you. I rather use  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner It has a brush tip. Easier to work with and perfect wing every time.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Holy cow! Did she make this eyeliner with tattoo ink? Seriously! This stuff stays put forever until you take it off. To say it's smudge proof, tear proof and waterproof is an understatement. I've worn this for DAYS and it look as good 4 days later as it did on day 1, I very highly recommend this fabulous eyeliner. You won't regret it. It applies super easy.
Kelley C.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner! It's easy to use and I can do a wing eyeliner so quick with this product! It's super black and the tip is amazing and it gives you the sharpest lines! I have not repurchased this product yet because it's a bit pricey and I haven't gotten around to it yet. But one day I will! Only criticism is that it does dry out quickly, but I'd repurchase
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?