BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
dreaa l.
This is my favorite liner! Its really dark , last long and easy to apply this a go to product my best one hands down!
Kelly D.
I love this eyeliner, I have it in black, they work great stay on long and come out flawless because of the felt tip.
Rachel S.
Somerset, KY
I constantly re buy this eyeliner. I love the felt tip that allows for supper thin lines or thicker lines as well.
Esmeralda T.
Review for: Trooper
Went on super smooth, I loved it and I would recommend to everyone. Easy to apply also,  a little pricy but worth it
Daniella P.
La
Eyeliner is very pigmented which I love and stays on for quite a while. I don't really like that it smudges though
Ronelyn B.
84065
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I love this product. It is really really good. It doesn't smudge. Very dark and I love it. Makes me wanna grab more
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Trooper
This is such a good liner. It is so precise and easy to work with. I recommend this if you love to do winged liner
Gabby E.
Doesn't bleed, blackest black, great control and when used in the brown shade it's great for the fake freckle look.
Kelsee S.
Modesto, CA
THE BEST EYELINER EVER!!!! I'm so in love with this stuff! I just bought some and I'm gonna have to buy more soon!
Rose R.
yakima, WA
Review for: Trooper
Everyone says they love this eye liner. i like it and the quality, I just lack the skills to do a nice wing.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?