BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Yuritzi V.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Love this eyeliner and the color is so unique. I love to use it for a very "out of the ordinary" makeup look
Orlando S.
Ehrenberg
Review for: Trooper more...
Darkest and most long wearing eyeliner I have ever tried, it's a must have and I will never stop using it!
Samantha R.
Orland Park, IL
Review for: Trooper more...
Very black, goes on very smooth, stays black all day. I use it everyday and will never change my eyeliner!!
Amanda B.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
A variety of shades and perfect brush tip for making the perfect cat eyeliner. I always have a few backups!
Julia M.
These are ok. They do unwantedly spread around on the eyelid and they also become dry after only a few uses
Lauren R.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: Bosch, Trooper, Woolf more...
I love this eyeliner! It's so pigmented and doesn't wash away on my waterline. It really makes the eyes pop
Brittney S.
Macon, GA
Love to use these ink liners. They are the best. The colors are amazing. You won't be disappointed in them.
Brooke H.
Bluefield, VA
This eyeliner is perfect. It stays on all day! I would never use another eyeliner again! It is affordable!
Melissa G.
San Benito, TX
I love Kat von d eyeliner. It makes my wing so much easier to do!! Doesn't smudge at all. Nice packaging:)
Porsha P.
Indianapolis
I like alot just don't love yet but im going to try it again idk i justvdont love this particular products
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?