10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Justine F.
Justine F.
I would have to say the Tattoo liner is better than the Ink liner due to its longevity and color pigmentation. I am also a fan of the brush of the Tattoo liner compared to the Ink!
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Dali
I bought the black version of this one because i heard so many good things about it and it did not disappoint! eyeliner on fleek with this one!!! easy to use and long lasting!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Review for: Bukowski
Love the relative ease of use. It doesn't smudge and lasts well through the day. My only critique is it's not quite pigmented enough for my taste, so it requires a few layers.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
Review for: Hemingway
Best all day stay eye liner. It doesn't rub off easily. I have a problem with most eyeliners as it always smudges in my eye crease. This product does not do that! I love it!
Jade V.
Jade V.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liquid eyeliner yet! It stays on for quite some time, I do apply some eyeshadow primer before applying the eyeliner though. It is easy to apply on your eyelid.
Azra T.
Azra T.
Review for: Trooper
Very black! But it feathers into the skin during application and smudges a bit too. A bit pricey for the pay off. The tip isn't too great I prefer the tattoo liner more.
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Review for: Trooper
Fantastic!! Lasts for a long time, I've used mine for 2 years and it's still going strong. The pigmentation is great, i love the applicator and it's super easy to use.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Edmonton
Review for: Bosch
I love the colour of this eyeliner, but I find that it smears on the outer edge of my eyes. My eyes do tear up really easily, so I know its not all the liner's fault.
Patricia J.
Patricia J.
Review for: Woolf
I don't own this product, but my friend does, and is super pigmented!!! super easy to apply, most for those who are beginners... is super black and very long lasting.
Carlie D.
Carlie D.
Review for: Baudelaire
I get a perfect wing every time with the ink liner. They're so easy to apply with little strokes. The colour is amazing and lasts all day and even through the night.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?