10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Delaney H.
Delaney H.
Review for: Woolf
Really great pen, allows for precise application. Lots of colour selections. Stays on all day without flaking or running.
Edith F.
Edith F.
Review for: Trooper
Jet black, super precise application. Love that it's cruelty free. Kat von d can do no wrong, great product, great brand.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Limerick
Review for: Dali
To me kat von d eyeliners are the holy grail of eyeliners, they produce serious cat eye wings that last all day and night
Ashwaq A.
Ashwaq A.
Review for: Bukowski
This liner is decent , I've used it a couple times but it doesn't compare to the tattoo liner which lasts longer for me
Nat B.
Nat B.
Review for: Bosch
Best eye ligner I've ever owned, lasts all day goes on smooth and I get tons of compliments on my makeup when I use it
Lorena M.
Lorena M.
Review for: Neruda
I love this eyeliner so much and I love Kat Von D too. It's the best! I'd really like to try more of their products.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Review for: Dali

It is re gentle on the skin and easy to use plus is creamy and I like the variety of colors and the final result is
Phuong anh N.
Phuong anh N.
Hanoi, Hanoi
Review for: Bosch
Love this liner!! Stay all day and it doesn't move at all. I can wear this into the pool and it won't move a bit
Martine
Martine
Review for: Woolf
LOVE LOVE LOVE this eyeliner! It is easy to apply but also makes my brown eyes pop, would definitely recommend.
Susie J.
Susie J.
Avondale , AZ
Review for: Baudelaire
Great Liner however seems to run out quickly, long lasting highly pigmented. Used it once would not repurchase.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?