10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Madushi R.
Madushi R.
colombo
Review for: Hemingway
The ink liner is super pigmented and dries of well and no smudge. even blac has its shade and this makes the perfect deep black for brown eyes. the price is a tad bit too much but its worth it!
Eabha C.
Eabha C.
Dublin
Review for: Trooper
Love it! The tip is thin so you can achieve the sharpness to a wing without worry. Doesn't dry up easily. Good price. I'd use this on a daily basis. Doesn't even wipe off! Would 110% recommend!
Miriam A.
Miriam A.
Review for: Baudelaire
Kat Von D never lets down in her makeup. Every product gets a lot of attention and love, and this liner is no exception. It has a great color payoff, it stays put and the colors are amazing.
Melissa W.
Melissa W.
Montreal
Review for: Hemingway
Now this is a liner that doesn't budge! Precise application for any cat eye look, dark, dramatic colour, doesn't dry out, doesn't flake... Can't ask much more than that from a liquid liner!
Kulsoom N.
Kulsoom N.
Review for: Trooper
Amazing . Best eyeliner. I had issues when I first got it, it would not apply properly and that was because of the way I kept the eyeliner . I use it whenever I feel like wearing eyeliner
marlene g.
marlene g.
Review for: Neruda
Kat von d another highend brand that i love! I havnt tried anything that i don't like from her line and her liners don't dissapoint! If you want your liner to be on "fleek" you need these!
Bárbara R.
Bárbara R.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
Review for: Bukowski
Amazing just stunning I always think that only can use shadow in my eyes but kat von D and his line of eyeliner give me the chance to change my make up, my face and my way to see myself
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Burnaby
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner for every makeup look, it glides on smoothly & will last all day. It is water proof & the tip is so thin, you can make an design. I prefer this on top of eyeshadow best.
Christelle T.
Christelle T.
Vancouver
Review for: Trooper
I just bought this product and really excited to try it. I have really high hope in this because i heard that it is really a good product. Also it is very comparable to the stila one.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Kelowna
Review for: Woolf
Kat von D ink liquid eyeliner is the best eyeliner I've tried. Not only does it stay on all day but it gives you the best wing. Will not go to any other eyeliner after using this one.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?