BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Liz S.
Best liner I have ever used. Even the black is highly pigmented, and the range of colors are amazing!!! I love this!
Rachel R.
Gansevoort, NY
Great eyeliner. It has a felt tip applicator. It is long lasting and waterproof. My go to eyeliner for a great wing.
Rosa Lisbel E.
This is the best eyeliner I have ever bought in my entire life! It is very long lasting. I believe it is waterproof.
autum c.
Manchester
Great pigment and long lasting. Can wear it to the point and it doesn't wash off. Great color choices and fun colors.
Jannet B.
The black is super black. Very ling wear and waterproof. It is my favorite eyeliner. I like the felt too on this one
Joanna L.
Love this liner. Very opaque and easy applicator to work with. This liner will not move once it dries it is awesome.
Kelc W.
Haslett, MI
Review for: Trooper
A must have in makeup collection. Beautiful deep black color, glides on smoothly. Stays in place all day with no run.
Andrea C.
Great product can’t wait to use it again last time I used it it worked so well I was in a pickle and it came through
dreaa l.
This is my favorite liner! Its really dark , last long and easy to apply this a go to product my best one hands down!
Kelly D.
I love this eyeliner, I have it in black, they work great stay on long and come out flawless because of the felt tip.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?