BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Amanda W.
I love the Kat Von D ink liner. All the colors are so beautiful and this eyeliner stays on all day. It is a must have.
Gabrielle S.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
These are my favorite eyeliner no body can beat it i been trying to find a dupe i didn't find one i love the packaging
Casie B.
Definitely a product I love to use. Always helps achieve the look I'm going for. All her products are pretty perfect
Cecilia a.
Tucson, AZ
These eyeliners stay all day.  Seriously and they are actually true to the color. They go in so easily and don't budge
izzy m.
georgia
Review for: Bosch
Ahh I love this product. It is one of my favorite kat von d's products. It doesn't need improvement. It is very good.
Brooklyn M.
Des Moines
I LOVE this eyeliner. I use it everyday, it stays on so well. I love how deep the black is and how easy it is to use.
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Other
Hands down my favorite!!! Doesn’t run. Even with lite strokes it still gives me that bold look I want around my eyes.
Molly C.
Franklin
Kat Von D Ink Liner

love love LOVE all the differ colors she came out with. the possibilities are endless!!
Roberta C.
Bowler, WI
Color is deep and true. Glides on so easy! Long lasting and easy to use! Love it! Attractive packaging. Great price!
Roxy B.
Gloversville
Review for: Trooper
This line has blown be away still from day one the packaging is nice and sleek. The blackest yet I’ve used and loved
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?