10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Nikki T.
Nikki T.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner! It is one of the best out there. The bristle type tip is great and the formula is incredible. Love love love
Terri B.
Terri B.
Review for: Baudelaire
Unlike most eyeliners I've used, this one rays on a lot longer than most. It's colour is very nice and overall I love this product
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
Review for: Baudelaire
This is that good it is in my everyday routine I love it so much and I would recommend to people and also it is really affordable
Fatema S.
Fatema S.
Toronto
Review for: Nietzsche
I love the kvd ink liners more than the tatto liner. It's much more pigmented. Doesn't bleed,stays put all day. Highly recommend.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Northwich, Cheshire
Review for: Baudelaire
This ink liner is perfect for getting a precise line easy to use and lasts all day, doesn't smudge at all, perfect colour black!
Teresa C.
Teresa C.
Review for: Dali
This is great! Got recommended by a friend to try this product! Doesn't seem to smudge on my single eyelids unlike the gel ones!
Jayla K.
Jayla K.
Review for: Dali
My go to eyeliner that I can't live without. It is the perfect colour and finish. It's a decent price and doesn't dry our fast
Kaylee M.
Kaylee M.
Charlottetown, PE
Review for: Woolf
Received kat von D makeup for christmas last year and loved them so much but couldnt find anywhere that sold them on my island
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Canada
Review for: Baudelaire
I love everything of hers they stay all day and do not wear off. Reccomened for a dramatic eye look and a satiffying glide on!
Alejandra D.
Alejandra D.
Review for: Nerdrum
It glads on so well, smooth and so pigmented on my waterline, however it really didn't last so long and it does smudges on me.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?