BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kaitlyn P.
Lockport, NY
It's great. Hard to use at first but once I got used to it it was great. Not my first choice but definitely not my last
Melissa R.
East point, GA
This is the only liner I ever use, it allows me to get that perfect sharp and straight winged eyeliner, would recommend
Gabrielle S.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
These are my favorite eyeliner no body can beat it i been trying to find a dupe i didn't find one i love the packaging
Blanca A.
Clear Lake City
I love all the colors there are, i like experimenting and when im feeling like i need something extra these are perfect
Amanda W.
I love the Kat Von D ink liner. All the colors are so beautiful and this eyeliner stays on all day. It is a must have.
Brittany W.
These liners are great especially when you're wanting a brighter eye color. The colors last but also still blend well.
Rosa Lisbel E.
This is the best eyeliner I have ever bought in my entire life! It is very long lasting. I believe it is waterproof.
Jannet B.
The black is super black. Very ling wear and waterproof. It is my favorite eyeliner. I like the felt too on this one
izzy m.
georgia
Review for: Bosch
Ahh I love this product. It is one of my favorite kat von d's products. It doesn't need improvement. It is very good.
Brooklyn M.
Des Moines
I LOVE this eyeliner. I use it everyday, it stays on so well. I love how deep the black is and how easy it is to use.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?