10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Laura D.
Laura D.
Review for: Trooper
Yes!!!!! This is a staple in my makeup bag. A little expensive but I cannot go without anymore. Incredibly long lasting! Matte and easy to use.
Linda T.
Linda T.
Canada & Australia
Review for: Nerdrum
I love the tip of this liner, the pigment is great. But the staying power for oily skin is no good. It comes right off in a matter of hours.
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner ! Is super waterproof only comes off when rubbed. Trooper is a delightful matte black and is rivaled by stilas liquid eyeliner
Anna Victoria L.
Anna Victoria L.
West Covina
Review for: Bukowski
It is an awesome eyeliner. It works great with a lot of color. it feels great on your skin, it last super long and it is really easy to aply
Jess T.
Jess T.
Review for: Bukowski
It's a nice color, amazing formula. It lasted me all day and didn't smudge at all. It's great for winging eyeliner and amazing for starters
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Kingston, ON
Review for: Trooper
I love this eye liner! It's very pigmented and has a smooth application. I do find it tends to dry out quickly which is the only downfall.
Irene M.
Irene M.
Orbassano (TO), Piemont
Review for: Nerdrum
I love this! I ve hot green eyes and on my advice it is perfect !! It write perfectly, the density is very good, color amazing, smells ok
Cailey A.
Cailey A.
Kitchener, ON
Review for: Bosch
Such a good liquid eyeliner. I'm so obsessed with kat Von D products. My go to eyeliner always, just goes on the best and looks the best
Maslen J.
Maslen J.
Winnipeg
Review for: Trooper
Best liquud eyeliner pen I have ever used! Excellent control, good coverage, easy to hold and apply. I get the perfect wing every time!
Ma H.
Ma H.
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner I have ever tried!! Stays on forever and never smudges. Very easy application. Doesn't dry up like most eyeliners do.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?