10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Canada
Review for: Dali
Kat Von D ink liners are amazing for the price. They stay on all day they don't tranfer anywhere. It's the best ink liner you can buy. You can purchase this at Sephora and get a sample and be hooked. I always repurchase this.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Calgary, AB
I bought my Kat Von D inker liner -trooper at sephora. It's a waterproof eyeliner which stand for it. They only thing it didn't have is smudge proof. That's the only think I dont like about. Overall very good everyday liner.
Sneha C.
Sneha C.
Review for: Nerdrum
I love these bold colors and the fornula stays on really long time too! My only complaint would be i dont wear colorful eyeliners all that much and these are expensive so its honestly for people who put on a full face a lot.
Amélie M.
Amélie M.
Mascouche, Quebec
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is perfect for every occasions. It's 100% waterproof so you don't have to worry about it dissapearing during the day. It's also very easy to use so you don't have to be a beauty expert to apply it beautifully!
Kate A.
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Hemingway
Love the colour and formula and it applies so easily and lasts all day but my pen dried out so quickly. Love the designs in the packaging and the brown was a nice option for my green eyes. Store upside to keep from drying
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trooper
BEST LIQUID EYELINER EVER!! I get the sleekest the wings. I wouldn't trade my KVD eyeliner for anything. No other liner compares. Always gotta keep extra on hand. They last quite a while. The felt tip is the best part.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Review for: Trooper
A amazing eyeliner that is long lasting and very pigmented. Of only need a small touch to see the dark, rich black color of the ink liner. I must add that this product is high end makeup so it will be quite expensive.
Gina W.
Gina W.
Coquitlam, BC, British Columbia
Review for: Trooper
I guess I can't go back on the browser but what I meant to pick was TROOPER TATTOO LINER. If I'm forced to comment on the ink liner then I have to say that it bleeds more and it's not as opaque as the TATTOO liner.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Review for: Trooper
Best eye liner out there once I tried this liner I could no longer use anything else it's perfect and lasts a long time I've tried others and nothing compares the other ones didn't have good precision like this one
Megan C.
Megan C.
Review for: Baudelaire
Great eyeliner! Super pigmented and so easy to apply. Stays all day and I love the colour pay off with this liner. Is quite pricey but lasts long and I'd say I use it everyday! Great product overall in my opinion
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?