BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Natalie R.
Fontana, CA
These work great i have no complaints about application, but money wise, there are other options that work just as good.
Jaay S.
Denver, CO
Love these liners they last all day,they give you a fierce sharp look and they are easy to work with I love the fine tip
Kari G.
Hyper pigmented and stays on for hours I never have to re apply. My eye color is brown and it brings them out very well!
Chaya M.
Skokie, IL
Review for: Baudelaire
This eyeliner is amazing. It will not budge from your face. It stays on for centuries and you won't have to check on it.
Monica B.
West Hills, CA
This liner works like a charm !! the brush works so well to draw your wing & I used to use this product almost everyday.
Adamary M.
Kat von d liner is amazing i would buy more from her. Kat has the best makeup liners I would love More makeup from her..
Wendy P.
Love the colors. But might be a bit too dramatic for me. Works great. Stays all day. Doesn't run and can even be smeared.
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Kat Von D has a fantastic makeup brand. I am currently using both Hemingway and trooper, i love them. Fantastic liners.
Melissa T.
Calvin
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Other
 I like this liner but find it a little on the watery side. Several layers need o be applied to achieve maximum coverage
Tiane F.
Review for: Trooper
Pigmented, long lasting, and very easy to apply. Love the sleek packaging. Straight forward all around quality product.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?