10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Nietzsche
Beautiful color. This is great for a simple wing that still has boldness to it. It's a great pop of color and it's electrifying. Kat Von D always has interesting names for her products and this is no exception. Definitely a statement piece.
Manoja M.
Manoja M.
Scarborough, ON
Review for: Trooper
Was recommended this by a sales associate at Sephora and I can't thank her enough. This is by far one of the best liquid eyeliner pens I have ever tried. Gives me a perfect wing every time! Doesn't flake and goes on matte, black and dark!
Shaheen C.
Shaheen C.
Review for: Bukowski
I haven't tried this colour, but I have tried the ink liner in 'trooper'. Beautiful matte, amazing control and great product flow. The only thing is it bleedy a little bit, but other than that I like it much better than the tatto liner.
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Madrid, Madrid
Review for: Baudelaire
I really enjoy the unique color of this liner, it's not too much so it is wearable.
Besides loving the color, I like the finish of the ink and that it doesn't smudge everywhere.
Very pigmented and nice. The price kind of up there.
Emily-Paige R.
Emily-Paige R.
Leicestershire
Review for: Trooper
Really easy to apply goes on smoothly with no clumps or spaces.
I like how it's a pen felt liner so it's easy when you're in a rush or have a quick makeup routine.
The end of the felt is really sharp giving you your desired wing.
Maria Juliana R.
Maria Juliana R.
Colombia
Review for: Trooper
Me encanta es delineador es super exacto a aplicarlo. Me encanta como se aplica de eso solo eh tenido la dicha de probar por primera vez este y me encanto también lo comparti con mi hermana y ella le encanta delinearse los ojos
Hafsah J.
Hafsah J.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Trooper
Best liner I have ever used! No smear even if you wear it all day, easy application with a smooth felt tip and a true black that just can't be matched by any other liner out there! Once you go ink black, you never ever go back.
Nickelle N.
Nickelle N.
Dartmouth
Review for: Trooper
It may look like a black liner to some but it's my secret weapon. The ink is super dark and the tip is extremely user friendly. It lasts about seven hours before the colour starts to fade. I'll be repurchasing again and again.
Tasha P.
Tasha P.
Canada
Review for: Dali
Kat Von D ink liners are amazing for the price. They stay on all day they don't tranfer anywhere. It's the best ink liner you can buy. You can purchase this at Sephora and get a sample and be hooked. I always repurchase this.
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Calgary, AB
I bought my Kat Von D inker liner -trooper at sephora. It's a waterproof eyeliner which stand for it. They only thing it didn't have is smudge proof. That's the only think I dont like about. Overall very good everyday liner.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?