10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Review for: Trooper
I wanted to love it and I did for the first week but after not using it for two days it got dry and it was like a dry erase marker it kept picking up product :(
Jess M.
Jess M.
Brockville, Ontario
Review for: Woolf
These liners go on so smooth and easy. I was so happy when I found them. I bought the ink liner once and I've never looked back. Pencils are a way of the past.
stacey c.
stacey c.
Cornwall uk
Review for: Neruda
Only usually use black eyeliner but wanted something to make my eyes pop. This is amazing. Glides on. Stays on and doesn't clump in the corners of your eyes
Pamela M.
Pamela M.
Dartmouth
Review for: Hemingway
Perfect shade perfect color perfect long lasting everything! The tip is perfectly shaped, the color is so deep and gorgeous, I truly recommend this product
Hajin B.
Hajin B.
Review for: Bosch
This is the best eyeliner ive tried in my entire life! ITs really sharp, its a bit pricey but totally worth it! I always nail the eyeliner by using this
Dakota W.
Dakota W.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is a must-have for anyone who is looking to create a very angled, precise winged cat-eye liner or even any avante guard editorial piece.
Kavena C.
Kavena C.
Mississauga
Review for: Bukowski
Great product. Stays on all day and lovely colours. It's so easy to apply on the eyes and love the tip of the liner, it make sure the perfect wings
Laurie W.
Laurie W.
Vancouver
Review for: Baudelaire
This liner is amazing, easy to use to achieve a flawless cat eye look. I always get complimented on my winged liner look when I use this product.
Tia S.
Tia S.
Lethbridge
Amazing. It lasts all day without smudging and it still looks awesome at the end of the day. It's bold and you can get so many awesome colours.
Laura D.
Laura D.
Review for: Trooper
Yes!!!!! This is a staple in my makeup bag. A little expensive but I cannot go without anymore. Incredibly long lasting! Matte and easy to use.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?