BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Berenice S.
Review for: Hemingway
Greatest product i have tried.bits easy to use even for beginners. And the color selection it great.
Amy Y.
Review for: Trooper
I understand why this liner is a holy grail for so many people. The applicator tip is synthetic but easy to work with. It's the perfect size to get full control of how thin you want your eyeliner to be. The formula is smooth, long-lasting, and very pigmented. It will not smudge or fade at all! My only complaint would be that this pen seems to dry up a bit quickly, so I make a point to store it tip-side down so that I can get a pigmented line when I do use it.
Rachel H.
Review for: Trooper
This is by far my favorite liner of all time. It's a liquid liner but it's slightly less dry than average eyeliners which is good for making the perfect winged liner look.
Michele G.
Review for: Trooper
Favorite liquid liner. This doesn't budge. I am new to using this and i love it. The tip is perfect. It makes a smooth line that doesn't skip and won't come off until you take it off. Highly recommended
Crystal J.
Phelan, CA
Review for: Neruda
Love this white liner doesn't crack like other I have used in the past before, also last a long time doesn't fade. Would highly recommend. Packaging is pretty nice. Would re buy again once I'm done .
Veronica A.
Villa Park, CA
Review for: Trooper
This kat Von d ink liquid eyeliner is so great. It is easy to use to get a precise line. Plus it lasts all day.
Lisa C.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Trooper
KVD Trooper eyeliner is hands down the best on the market. I have repurchased several times. Brush tip makes application easy and color is rich and lasts all day. Smudge proof and non irritating. I recommend for anyone who loves a great wing liner or cat eye look!!!
Katherine L.
Ithaca, NY
Review for: Trooper
I looove this eyeliner!! It is 100% my go-to. After the longest search for something that wouldn't smudge on my lids, I'm finally happy with this product. I had been using the Mac gel liner before this and it would still smudge a little. The stila eyeliner is also not as long wearing and I found that that tip breaks a lot faster. I prefer this eyeliner to KVD's tattoo liner, which is not felt tip, because I feel this products color is darker. Overall I love this eyeliner for a sharp cat eye or just tightlining which is what I usually do.
Serena H.
Denver, CO
Review for: Bukowski
This is a life savor! If you are like me and can never draw inside the line the. You need this! It goes on smooth and stays on long after your work day. Plus the pen makes it so easy to perfect the wing liner.
Pratima G.
Review for: Hemingway
This eyeliner is so pigmented. The slightest pressure will give your as much pigmentation as you may need.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?