BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Theresa S.
Theresa S.
Grand Junction, CO
these are greatt have around i am a artist an love to draw they were bright colors and lasted
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
No one makes a liquid eyeliner like Kat Von D! I've purchased her Tattoo Eyeliner and loved it so much I had to try the Ink eyeliner. It comes in a fun and trendy tube that has a felt tip applicator that almost has the same look and feel as a felt marker. It's pointed tip provides the best and most effortless liquid eyeliner application for both newbies to expert users. There is no line that this eyeliner cannot create and my favorite is using it to create a winged eye look. Almost no pressure is needed to apply this eyeliner. I highly recommend this and love how easy to use and how long lasting and smudge proof this eyeliner is!
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Elkton, MD
Very easy applicator which is my main concern. i love how smooth it glides and how dark the black is. LOVE IT
Yesenia D.
Yesenia D.
This is one of my favorite eyeliners! The application is easy to work with and I love the felt tip on this liner it makes it easy to achieve the perfect wing liner. It does not smudge at all and it lasts all day! It drys down pretty quick too so you don't have to worry about it smudging!
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Hemingway
Kats Ink liners are the best! So easy to use as they glide on and dry quickly. They are a bit pricey for the size but well worth the money in my book! I have several different colors.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Not as great as the tattoo liner because the brush is felt and not a brush tip but still pretty great. The liner stays forever and is super opaque to create a great long lasting finish. Definitely would suggest it to anyone!
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Toledo, OH
I wish there were 10 stars to rate this liner. It is my all-time favorite. It goes on smoothly and stays all day. The felt tip doesn't dry out quickly and easily comes out of the container.
Angélla D.
Angélla D.
Alexandria , Va
I have been using the Kat Van D Brown Tattoo Liner. This is a very good liner and last a long time ( which is big deal for me). I will buy one every 5-6 months! The brown is settle for my skin tone and leaves me looking fierce and ready to conquer my day !!

Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Salinas, CA
Absolutely love this eyeliner! Doesn't smudge, goes over eye makeup and glitter easily! It's super black and pigmented, I've tried a lot of different eye liners from different brands and this is the only one that lasts all day!
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
So I tried this liner before the tattoo because I heard it was much more Waterproof. However, I hated the formula and the felt applicator was so stiff it was impossible to make a winged cat eye. After this disaster I went to the tattoo liner by KVD and it is my absolute favorite. I used it for all my Halloween looks, and it literally did not budge at all.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?