10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
marlene g.
marlene g.
Review for: Neruda
Kat von d another highend brand that i love! I havnt tried anything that i don't like from her line and her liners don't dissapoint! If you want your liner to be on "fleek" you need these!
Bárbara R.
Bárbara R.
8020 NW 60th ST BLDG B. Miami, FL
Review for: Bukowski
Amazing just stunning I always think that only can use shadow in my eyes but kat von D and his line of eyeliner give me the chance to change my make up, my face and my way to see myself
Jasmine F.
Jasmine F.
Burnaby
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner for every makeup look, it glides on smoothly & will last all day. It is water proof & the tip is so thin, you can make an design. I prefer this on top of eyeshadow best.
Leslie T.
Leslie T.
Kelowna
Review for: Woolf
Kat von D ink liquid eyeliner is the best eyeliner I've tried. Not only does it stay on all day but it gives you the best wing. Will not go to any other eyeliner after using this one.
Christelle T.
Christelle T.
Vancouver
Review for: Trooper
I just bought this product and really excited to try it. I have really high hope in this because i heard that it is really a good product. Also it is very comparable to the stila one.
Miran B.
Miran B.
Review for: Bosch
Amazing nothing is like this! Best eyeliner out there by fair completely in love with this product and all off her other stuff amazing colour pay off! Never moves or runs its amazing
Natasha T.
Natasha T.
Review for: Woolf
The best eyeliner I've ever used!
Perfect cat eye every time... honestly you don't even need to try multiple times for thst perfect wing it's just there!
Long lasting &perfect color!
Justine F.
Justine F.
I would have to say the Tattoo liner is better than the Ink liner due to its longevity and color pigmentation. I am also a fan of the brush of the Tattoo liner compared to the Ink!
Cassandra Z.
Cassandra Z.
Calgary, AB
Review for: Dali
I bought the black version of this one because i heard so many good things about it and it did not disappoint! eyeliner on fleek with this one!!! easy to use and long lasting!
Julie M.
Julie M.
Review for: Bukowski
Love the relative ease of use. It doesn't smudge and lasts well through the day. My only critique is it's not quite pigmented enough for my taste, so it requires a few layers.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?