10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cassidy B.
Cassidy B.
Review for: Dali
This applicator makes it so easy to apply this product to my eyes. I love it and can't stress to you enought, that if you are bad at eyeliner, this will make it easier and this will for sure stay on all day and its so creamy and black and matte and omg i love it!!
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Campbell River, BC
Review for: Trooper
The tip of this liner is perfect for cat eyes. It is a great black that lasts all day. I find it to be waterproof as well. I store them upright with the tip pointing downwards to prevent them from drying up and get a couple months of use before needing to replace.
Lenda A.
Lenda A.
Review for: Trooper
Long wear with a fine point of a super sharp cat eye that could kill! I use this liner everyday and one pen will last me 3 months or more! It is very easy to use! Purchase from Sephora or Kat Von D's site, would totally buy this again. Infact I'm due to buy more!
Krista M.
Krista M.
Review for: Trooper
The best eyeliner I've used so far. It's difficult to find ones that don't transfer as I do have hooded eyes. I do find that on particularly windy days, my eyes tend to water and parts of it will wear off, but I can reapply over existing parts with no difficulty.
Regan J.
Regan J.
Weyburn, SK
Review for: Dali
I just purchased this Kat Von D liner last week at Sephora. I love the tip applicator as it's so easy to use. I don't wear liner too much so I was worried about having trouble applying. This liner makes it so easy! Totally love it and would definitely recommend.
Fiona S.
Fiona S.
Barrie
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. Its easy to use, and drys quickly. Its a good price for how good the product is. I use this product daily and it still gives me the same amazing rezults every time. Yes i would 110% recommend to anyone looking for a good quality eyeliner.
Inês S.
Inês S.
Review for: Hemingway
This felt tip, melt proof eyeliner goes on easy but lasts an extraordinarily long time in my eyes and won’t fade or smudge. i Have brown eyes so i like this colour very must and i will buy in black. I canonly find it in sephora and i recommendit for sure.
diana e.
diana e.
good product is not harmful I hope you have good use and having all the means of health to use it can not comment much on this product and do not use it often do not use for my personal use but if you have the clear opportunity that I will be ready to use
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.
Review for: Bosch

I have not had the chance to try it but I've seen several recommendations and I think it is a good product, unfortunately in my country it is a bit difficult to get the right price, but hardly have the chance I would like to try. yes i would buy it again
Kandace L.
Kandace L.
Review for: Nietzsche
I bought this colour because of the German name and it turns out the colour is stunning. The only thing is I wish instructions were included with the lightning liner and the ink liner because how to use them isn't like how you use other felt tip liners.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?