BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Courtenay G.
Hempstead, NY
Review for: Nietzsche
These liners are very pigmented and goes on smoothly! They last long and look great! I would recommend it for all skin types.
Meaghan C.
Hudson
Review for: Trooper
i liked this eyeliner a lot, it was very hard to make a point on winged eyeliner, i will say the color was super black though
Kimberly P.
Maple Heights, OH
Fun and just as good as her Tattoo liner that most love. The color and the control these give opens up endless possibilities.
Vanessa M.
Pomona, CA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I feel like they dry up too quick.. for the price that they are its not worth it i would think they would last alittle longer
Attica R.
Tucson,AZ
Review for: Trooper
This product works so well for me it is my one and only liner glides on very good $20 so worth my money and stays on all day
Ashleigh S.
Ohi
My favorite eyeliner ever. It stays on for hours without smudging. Plus it's an easy applicator. I love kat von ds products.
Marissa M.
I love this liner! It goes on smooth and it last all day without smudging. It's very easy to apply and I like how dark it is.
Abigail G.
Decent liner buy its not pigmented. My dollar store liner is so much better than this one. I expected more from this product.
Morgyn C.
Pleasant View, UT
Review for: Bukowski
My all time favorite liquid liner! Not patchy what so ever and I swear it contains so much more product than other brands!
Christine H.
My favorite eyeliner and I have tried a lot! Stays on all day with no smudging. I use a primer so it can stay even longer !
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?