BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
Review for: Baudelaire
Great waterproof eyeliner. Doesn't smudge through the day. It actually stays where you put it. That's hard to find when it comes to liquid eye liner. It doesn't transfer to your upper eye lid either which is great.
Cassidy H.
Review for: Trooper
I had bought a different liquid eye liner from Sephora (Tarte double take eyeliner) and it was smearing A TON so I asked an employee for a recommendation and this was the product they showed me. It does have good pigmentation and stays on all day, even thought I have oily lids. The felt applicator is a little hard to use to get a precise line on the upper lid. It's either hit or miss when applying. Wish it was a little stiffer and less bendy. I will continue to use unless I find something that I like better.
Marissa D.
Ft Walton Bch, FL
Review for: Trooper
Perfect size to hold when applying. Goes on smoothly and accentuates my brown eyes. For those who have a hard time with ink liners, rest your pinky on your cheek when applying. It makes a more stable line.
Emma W.
Charles City, IA
Review for: Nerdrum
This is such an amazing felt tip liner. It goes on so easy and lasts forever. Definitely my go-to liner.
Trini V.
Rodeo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
This trio is perfect for trying the products before making the full commitment of purchasing full size items. The nay blue color is my fave!
Rachel H.
Review for: Trooper
This is by far my favorite liner of all time. It's a liquid liner but it's slightly less dry than average eyeliners which is good for making the perfect winged liner look.
Brittany P.
Hazle Townshp, PA
Review for: Trooper
I will NEVER stop telling people about this eyeliner. The felt tip makes application insanely easy. The line is so clean. Your eyeliner isn't sharp enough until it can stab someone and this is the BEST.
Marissa M.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Trooper
Best liner to create sharp edges and a crisp wing. Super precise. It's jet black and glides seamlessly.
Catherine S.
Nacogdoches, TX
Review for: Bosch
The product is easy to put on, but it smears after a little while. It does not last, you have to keep applying it. I would not buy this product, and I recommend you not buy it. I received it as a gift, and I don't know where she purchased it at.
Nicole R.
Review for: Dali
I have bought this product many times. It is probably one of the only eyeliners i use. It applies easily and its not messy. Gives you really clean lines. And it makes my eyes pop.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?