10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Briana F.
Briana F.
Review for: Woolf
Very good coverage and not patchy on application. It's waterproof compared to drugstore and it's really easy to apply because of the tip on the brush with beautiful designs on packaging, highly recommend!
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Review for: Trooper
I am terrible at doing eyeliner. However, this eyeliner makes it super easy for me! I love the tip and it is super black, just how I like it. This makes it easy for beginners, which I think is important.
Afra F.
Afra F.
Kitchener , Ontario
In my personal opinion
I love this eyeliner!
It works so much better than most eyeliners
And has a better finishing look that I adore so much!
I think it's a great value definitely would buy once again
Alli S.
Alli S.
Edmonton
Review for: Trooper
My go to liquid liner! This liner is super easy to use and glides on like a dream! It dries quickly and stays a bold matte black all day long! I love that this liner is smudgeproof and stays in place!
sara b.
sara b.
Review for: Woolf
This is a very highly pigmented eyeliner. It runs onto the skin very smoothly, and has a fine tip to allow the creation of very sharp defined wings. Easy to apply and does not smudge! worth the buy.
Carly H.
Carly H.
Review for: Bukowski
Great thin liner that is easy to apply! The colour selection is decent, but it has a good variety. Although it is more on the pricier side it is worth it! It doesn't dry out fast like more liners do
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Vancouver, BC
Review for: Nerdrum
These liners stay on amazingly! I use this one and the black one when I feel like a subtle dark color liner and I love it. I have watery eyes, and this stays on almost perfectly throughout the day.
Paola M.
Paola M.
Review for: Bukowski
The most perfect and accurate I have tried so far. It really allowed me to draw perfect lines that stay in place without smudge. It is incredibly long lasting can wear for days if you choose to!
Eabha C.
Eabha C.
Dublin
Review for: Trooper
Love it! The tip is thin so you can achieve the sharpness to a wing without worry. Doesn't dry up easily. Good price. I'd use this on a daily basis. Doesn't even wipe off! Would 110% recommend!
Madushi R.
Madushi R.
colombo
Review for: Hemingway
The ink liner is super pigmented and dries of well and no smudge. even blac has its shade and this makes the perfect deep black for brown eyes. the price is a tad bit too much but its worth it!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?