BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
izzy m.
georgia
Review for: Bosch more...
Ahh I love this product. It is one of my favorite kat von d's products. It doesn't need improvement. It is very good.
Joanna L.
Love this liner. Very opaque and easy applicator to work with. This liner will not move once it dries it is awesome.
Ashleigh N.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Other more...
Hands down my favorite!!! Doesn’t run. Even with lite strokes it still gives me that bold look I want around my eyes.
Brittanie P.
West Valley City, UT
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
The eyeliner is sharp and precise. Not to mention how dark and pigmented it is. I love this so much. Such fun colors
Cecilia a.
Tucson, AZ
These eyeliners stay all day.  Seriously and they are actually true to the color. They go in so easily and don't budge
Leesha C.
Lexington, KY
Review for: Woolf more...
This is the best eyeliner for getting the cat eye look. The felt tip makes it easy to have wings. Love love love it!
autum c.
Manchester
Great pigment and long lasting. Can wear it to the point and it doesn't wash off. Great color choices and fun colors.
Rosa Lisbel E.
This is the best eyeliner I have ever bought in my entire life! It is very long lasting. I believe it is waterproof.
Elizabeth M.
Dallas
Review for: Bukowski more...
This eyeliner was a ghost to me because I didn't find out about it until most recently it works wonders for my eyes.
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
So easy to use. The colors are true and very pigmented. Easy to use and I love the pump action I,get the product put.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?