BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Ishtar Y.
Ishtar Y.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite liner! This stays on my eyes all day and doesn't smudge or smear.
Susan M.
Susan M.
Big stone gap , Va
Review for: Trooper
My favorite mid range liquid liner! So awesome & black I love it so much!!
Thal L.
Thal L.
Pasadena, TX
Review for: Trooper
Very nice liner. Thin so you can create any look w this and gives a nice semi-matte finish.
Nicole  C.
Nicole C.
Seminole, Fl
Review for: Trooper
Best liner ever. Goes on so easily and don't budge all day long . Great for beginners.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Swartz Creek, MI
Review for: Trooper
I personally love it. It doesn't build up like others I've tried. The only down fall I found is that it dries almost instantly, so if you mess up, get it quick, because once it drys its a bit of a struggle to remove. But it will last all day and hold up against the accidental eye rub. But over all I love Kat's line. And this is a great product.
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love Kat von D eyeliner. It's super pigmented and very easy to use to make a perfect cat eye. It lasts all day, and that's because where I live it's 100 degrees all the time. Definetly worth buying. I highly recommend it
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Gets a little dry going over eyeshadow. I cap it and give it a little shake, then I'm good to go
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Elgin, IL
I have the dark blue one (don't remember the name) and I love it! It is so easy to put on. The color is perfect! It does come off easier than some other eyeliner I own. I wear this about 1 a week.
Tristen G.
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
Kat Von D has some of the BEST liners! The brush is so easy to use and makes a beautiful application! I love the variety of colors that these come in; a color for every look! The best part is that they're vegan and cruelty free!
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?