10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Carmela C.
Carmela C.
North Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Trooper
BEST LIQUID EYELINER EVER!! I get the sleekest the wings. I wouldn't trade my KVD eyeliner for anything. No other liner compares. Always gotta keep extra on hand. They last quite a while. The felt tip is the best part.
Camille S.
Camille S.
Review for: Trooper
A amazing eyeliner that is long lasting and very pigmented. Of only need a small touch to see the dark, rich black color of the ink liner. I must add that this product is high end makeup so it will be quite expensive.
Gina W.
Gina W.
Coquitlam, BC, British Columbia
Review for: Trooper
I guess I can't go back on the browser but what I meant to pick was TROOPER TATTOO LINER. If I'm forced to comment on the ink liner then I have to say that it bleeds more and it's not as opaque as the TATTOO liner.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Review for: Trooper
Best eye liner out there once I tried this liner I could no longer use anything else it's perfect and lasts a long time I've tried others and nothing compares the other ones didn't have good precision like this one
Megan C.
Megan C.
Review for: Baudelaire
Great eyeliner! Super pigmented and so easy to apply. Stays all day and I love the colour pay off with this liner. Is quite pricey but lasts long and I'd say I use it everyday! Great product overall in my opinion
Kaylie E.
Kaylie E.
I tried this product after the too faced similar product did not work well for me. I love the Kat Von D!! It goes on so smooth and so pigmented. It's around the same price as the too faced but works way better.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
Review for: Nietzsche
Super pretty colour. I love every colour in the collection. Worth every shines dollar. It stays on till you want it off and not a second sooner. It is a staple in a collection of you like cloud as much as I do
Briana F.
Briana F.
Review for: Woolf
Very good coverage and not patchy on application. It's waterproof compared to drugstore and it's really easy to apply because of the tip on the brush with beautiful designs on packaging, highly recommend!
Nikki N.
Nikki N.
Review for: Trooper
I am terrible at doing eyeliner. However, this eyeliner makes it super easy for me! I love the tip and it is super black, just how I like it. This makes it easy for beginners, which I think is important.
Afra F.
Afra F.
Kitchener , Ontario
In my personal opinion
I love this eyeliner!
It works so much better than most eyeliners
And has a better finishing look that I adore so much!
I think it's a great value definitely would buy once again
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?