BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Erica N.
Pecos, TX
Review for: Neruda, Trooper
My go to eyeliners so smooth pigmented and easy to use I use these every time I'm looking for that sharp eyeliner and last all day.
Israel E.
Sun Valley , CA
Review for: Trooper
Love this liner it’s so pigmented and glides on smoothly not bad for $20 lasts me a while Super easy to apply and not patchy at all
Mayra Q.
Review for: Trooper
I love the colors and it's easy to use and has a great pigmentation. I got this product at sefora and they have a lot more colors.
Kris A.
Camillus, NY
Review for: Trooper
Ink liner is my daily eyeliner for the perfect wings--it holds up better than other eyeliners, even after an intense gym session!
JoAnn M.
Tulsa
I love how precise and easy to apply these eyeliners are! It's very easy for me to create a wing and the matte black is stunning.
Alla Z.
Pasadena , CA
Long lasting great for wing liner! Perfect tip to get a thin wing. I'm a repeat buyer pretty much the only liquid eyeliner I use!
Jennifer S.
Redondo Beach, CA
I love this eyeliner!!! But it doesn't stay on all day, or easy to color in for cat eye purposes. Otherwise easy and fun to use!
Barbara N.
Review for: Trooper
Lasts all day, the felt tip is thin and gives you a clean line for your cat eye. The pigmentation is also great, very jet black
Lexi H.
Warwick, RI
Love this stuff! Glides on great! I love all the colors and how pigmented they are! I like this one more than the tattoo liner
Latrice P.
Buffalo, NY
Love love love these eyeliners many of my friends disagree but I love these they're great all year round and they last forever
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?