10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alejandra J.
Alejandra J.
Review for: Bosch

I have not had the chance to try it but I've seen several recommendations and I think it is a good product, unfortunately in my country it is a bit difficult to get the right price, but hardly have the chance I would like to try. yes i would buy it again
Kandace L.
Kandace L.
Review for: Nietzsche
I bought this colour because of the German name and it turns out the colour is stunning. The only thing is I wish instructions were included with the lightning liner and the ink liner because how to use them isn't like how you use other felt tip liners.
Judith R.
Judith R.
Review for: Hemingway
I think we all can agree that this is one of the best liners out in the market. It's not really hard to use and it is indeed long lasting. It lasted me 4 months! It is pricey though but it's definetely worth it. I would buy it again a thousand times!!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
Review for: Nietzsche
I swear by Kay Von D liners. They are a great formulation and easy application. I love the design of the tip and I have consistently repurchase. It is my holy grail liquid liner, and the colour selection is really good. I hope to buy more eventually.
Kelsey B.
Kelsey B.
Review for: Bukowski
Love this eyeliner, have only been using it since I came across it! It goes on without much muss or fuss and makes perfect lines! Would recommend to anyone who loves to do a winged eye. The dark pigment is perfect as well! Really amps up a bold look
Christina I.
Christina I.
Barrie, ON
Review for: Baudelaire
Love the brush on this liner! Your able to do a thin natural line like I sometimes like to do for a natural look. I feel however that the Stila is better for a more black pigment and the fact that it's waterproof as my eyes water throughout the day.
Jazelle A.
Jazelle A.
Chula Vista, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love the brush tip and the idea of a shaker liner. Reminds me of my old paint pens. But the consistency could be a little bit more intense. I love a extreme black liquid liner. I personally love this product, not worth the price tho to be honest.
Kate A.
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Baudelaire
I like the formula and the colour and it goes on easy like all her other liners but mine dried out so fast, really disappointed but I think it's a great product. I recommend it but store it upside down to keep it from drying out quickly like mine.
Leanna R.
Leanna R.
John D'or Prairie, Alberta
Love these! At first I thought I broke mine but the head just comes off. Lol They are so easy to use and the colour like all her products I have tried so far last a long time! I have three different colours already and plan on getting more! :)
Florentina W.
Florentina W.
bekasi
Review for: Nerdrum
dark blue color. matte finish, long lasting and not transferable but a little sheer color. but i still love this color. a little bit pricey and good value. really nice to have this. i think i want to try another colour of this brand and series
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?