BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Anggy G.
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
It's absolutely effortless! The felt tip is absolutely perfect. Can easily be controlled for thick or thin lines. In my opinion it is waaay better than the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner!
Briana J.
Briana J.
Monroe, NC
This liner is nice. It's buildable but thin enough to do really delicate wings!
Lexi L.
Lexi L.
Review for: Trooper
This was by far the best eyeliner I've ever used. There's a great color payoff. I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone plus it's not that pricey.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner in all of her colors. It makes lining my eyes a breeze. It lasts the entire day,
Tricia V.
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Trooper
This liner worked really well. I was impressed with how dark and pigmented it was. A little goes a long way so be careful when you apply this.
Nathalie R.
Nathalie R.
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner I have ever used! Goes on smoothly. Doesn't smudge and it's long lasting. 👍🏼 I love it! 💙
Kaylin L.
Kaylin L.
Bartonville
Review for: Trooper
Hard to use. I bought this bc everyone said to and it's so hard to do nice winged eyeliner on
Kylar O.
Kylar O.
Review for: Bukowski
BEST THE ALL Time BEST LINER EVER ! Good price, value, colors, wear time and packaging
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Review for: Baudelaire, Nerdrum, Dali, Hemingway, Woolf, Bosch, Neruda, Nietzsche, Bukowski, Trooper
The colors and stay power are absolutely amazing. Anything Kat puts out is a hit with me.
Suki R.
Suki R.
Review for: Baudelaire
Just stunning. a beautiful product that is one of the smoothst I have ever had. :)
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?