BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Korinne m.
Cincinnati, OH
Review for: Baudelaire
fantastic pigmentation, and easy to use style. The liner applies very easily and lasts all day without running.
Courtney M.
Barnum, MN
Review for: Woolf
BEST EYELINER EVER! love her products! stays on forever and never runs or smudges! would definitely buy again!
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this eye liner. It goes on smooth and stays all day. I told all my friends how amazing it is.
Angela R.
Review for: Trooper
my go to ink liner. makes my wings so sharp and application so easy. doesn't crease or flake throughout the day
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kat Von D eyeliners are awesome, I really like how easy they are to apply and the line comes out very precise.
Heather P.
Wise, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Super smooth for an amazing line!! Smudges just right to give your eyes the perfect Smokey look! Love love love
Michaela G.
San Antonio
Review for: Trooper
I love the colors and how easy it is to make a perfect winged eyeliner with this. I would would recommend this.
Eva C.
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche
I love using this product when I’m going out with my girls and I want a different look than my everyday makeup.
Dorian S.
Pompano Beach, FL
Review for: Woolf
I love this product. It's a bit expensive but it's worth it. I would buy this again for sure. It doesn't smudg
Jhay L.
Review for: Trooper
Amazing! Truly a wonderful liquid liner. Its very pigmented and has a small felt tip liner for easy application
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?