BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Megan B.
Love this liner. I tried it in a mini trio pack in Trooper, Baudelaire , & Espresso. They glide on the eye easily & have a somewhat stiff tip so it's great for precision wings. Easy to use for the makeup newbies & pros. Baudelaire is a dark navy blue. I thought it was beautiful, not too bright but definitely was something dark & a little different. I would love to try them all :)
Alida N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good product. It's definitely expensive, so if you're a beginner at applying makeup get a cheaper one first, personally I recommend the Wet N Wild one. Use up that product messing up, then try this one. But it was very pigmented, it went on smoothly, and stayed all day. My only complaints are that it's very pricey, and that it isn't waterproof,
Emily M.
Iowa City, IA
I really like the color choices that are offered. I bought the green one and love how long it lasts. The application is really easy since it's pen style, not dip into a pot. I didn't like how it would apply some times. It almost erases some of the line. Hard to explain but I'm sure everyone has encountered it with a liquid liner. It is pretty easy to fix, I just wait and touch it up after it's dried. Overall decent buy for the colors and longevity but really dislike how it goes on.
Brooke K.
Deer Park, TX
I love the felt tip on these eyeliners! When I use an actual brush tip I make a huge mess, so the felt tip is great. I have much better control over what I am doing. I love the colors this comes in, and that you can go dramatic without having to start over, or use it as an every day eyeliner. When applying over eyeshadow, I normally have to go back and touch it up, but it works wonderfully if you wait for your first application to dry. I love these eyeliners and would recommend them to anyone!
Nicole H.
Tempe, AZ
Review for: Trooper more...
I got this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I will not purchase this beacuse the felt tip is too stiff. It won't move and the product doesn't come out from the felt tip. I have to use the sides. Its black alright but no thank you. I rather use  Kat Von D Tattoo Liner It has a brush tip. Easier to work with and perfect wing every time.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Holy cow! Did she make this eyeliner with tattoo ink? Seriously! This stuff stays put forever until you take it off. To say it's smudge proof, tear proof and waterproof is an understatement. I've worn this for DAYS and it look as good 4 days later as it did on day 1, I very highly recommend this fabulous eyeliner. You won't regret it. It applies super easy.
Kelley C.
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner! It's easy to use and I can do a wing eyeliner so quick with this product! It's super black and the tip is amazing and it gives you the sharpest lines! I have not repurchased this product yet because it's a bit pricey and I haven't gotten around to it yet. But one day I will! Only criticism is that it does dry out quickly, but I'd repurchase
Marisa R.
I love this liner, I have it in trooper. It lasts all day and doesnt smudge. I must blink intensely because with products that aren't waterproof/smudgeproof i end up with racoon eyes, but not with this! My only complaint is that the tip is very stiff and if you're not a winged eyeliner pro, it can take some getting used to. The stiffness makes it hard to create a seamless and easy wing.
Corrine T.
Fremont, OH
I really like felt tip eyeliner because it makes applying so much easier. I also enjoy the ball or whatever is in it that helps mix it up when you shake it. This liner lasts a long time and also wears a long time. I like it for the most part my only complaint is that it doesn't always apply evenly and can go on thick and be a little sticky. If i wear eyeshadow I have no issues.
J M.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
I bought the sampler on whim at the checkout. I heard the rumors and wanted to try it out for myself. I wasn't disappointed. The color was super pigmented and there wasn't any smudging at all. The only thing I didn't like was once it was starting to dry out if you went over the your line to make it thicker or whatever, it would "erase" what you already drew on. I read that other people were having issues with that too. Again KVD is cruelty free which is another plus in my book.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?