10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kat A.
Kat A.
Inverness, FL
Review for: Hemingway
I just got this liner in a Sephora VIB package and oh my gosh I'm obsessed. Kat Von D is the queen of cosmetics with staying power and this liner lives up to its hype. It goes on BEAUTIFULLY and stays in place so well!! When I run out I will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Tiffani W.
Tiffani W.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This is easily my favorite eyeliner! Everyone raves about the tattoo liner but this has a much cleaner line, more black, and doesn't bleed at all. I won't even consider using any other eyeliner than this one. It last forever and the price is super affordable 13/10 would recommend
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Trooper
I can't finally do a wing eyeliner look without it looking crazy and it's all thanks to Kat Von D and her liners! Trooper is the one I've tried so far and I LOVE it ! The extremely fine tipped brush is my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME ! Very precise application with this baby! Holy grail!
Kaylin F.
Kaylin F.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is my most favorite eyeliner, its the only one i buy. It doesn't smear, and my eye crease is weird and so any other eyeliner would smear on the crease and make me look super messy. But this is great to create an amazing wing and it applies super easy and dries amazingly fast.
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Review for: Nietzsche
This product is very different and bot your typical eyeliner. This product is definitely greta if you want to experiment with different colors and formulas than the average ones. The product is lost lasting and very creamy on the eye lid. This product is amazing for everyday use.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
I used a sample of the ink liner that I received from Sephora and didn't think I would like it because the tattoo liner is more popular but this liner was easy to use and very black, but it didn't last as long as the tattoo liner on my oily eyelids.Would like to try other colors
Sara F.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
This is my holy grail eye liner. Super sharp lines and extremely easy to apply. I do not leave the house without it. It stays put all day and only comes off when I want it to at the end of the night. I have fallen asleep in this stuff and woken up with killer wings the next day.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
Its alright. Not my favorite color to use as a "cat eye" or winged liner. I don't know if it was just mine or nit, but it seemed to dry up on my pretty quickly- like within 2 months. For the price of this product, I would expect at least 4 months. Pigmentation is decent as well.
Eman S.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love the tip of this eyeliner, it never frays! But it had 2 flaws that I could not overlook. I don't like shiny black eyeliner, I like my eyeliners matte so I could not get over the shine. Another thing I did not like is the claim that it's waterproof when it is anything but.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Trooper
This is a great liner! It is a nice, strong black. The formula is great. It goes on well and stays all day. I was concerned that this liner would dry out like a marker, but it lasts and lasts. The liner length is perfect to easily maneuver. I'll repurchase again in a heartbeat.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?