10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Review for: Nietzsche
This product is very different and bot your typical eyeliner. This product is definitely greta if you want to experiment with different colors and formulas than the average ones. The product is lost lasting and very creamy on the eye lid. This product is amazing for everyday use.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Tucson, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
This is my holy grail eye liner. Super sharp lines and extremely easy to apply. I do not leave the house without it. It stays put all day and only comes off when I want it to at the end of the night. I have fallen asleep in this stuff and woken up with killer wings the next day.
Meghan P.
Meghan P.
Salina, KS
I used a sample of the ink liner that I received from Sephora and didn't think I would like it because the tattoo liner is more popular but this liner was easy to use and very black, but it didn't last as long as the tattoo liner on my oily eyelids.Would like to try other colors
Conchita J.
Conchita J.
Marietta, GA
Review for: Trooper
This is my go go highend liquid liner. It doesn't smudge, and I've gone swimming and it has stayed put. The done side is that this is pricey for a liquid eyeliner, so I usually reach for my NYC liquid liner. If I know that I'm going to be in the water, then I'll reach for this.
Eman S.
Eman S.
Buena Park, CA
Review for: Trooper
I love the tip of this eyeliner, it never frays! But it had 2 flaws that I could not overlook. I don't like shiny black eyeliner, I like my eyeliners matte so I could not get over the shine. Another thing I did not like is the claim that it's waterproof when it is anything but.
Hunter H.
Hunter H.
Mesa, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
Its alright. Not my favorite color to use as a "cat eye" or winged liner. I don't know if it was just mine or nit, but it seemed to dry up on my pretty quickly- like within 2 months. For the price of this product, I would expect at least 4 months. Pigmentation is decent as well.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Ann Arbor, MI
Review for: Trooper
This is a great liner! It is a nice, strong black. The formula is great. It goes on well and stays all day. I was concerned that this liner would dry out like a marker, but it lasts and lasts. The liner length is perfect to easily maneuver. I'll repurchase again in a heartbeat.
Kelly P.
Kelly P.
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to liquid liner with a felt tip. I tried to go with different options, making sure that I had tried everything before settling. I have yet to find a liner that keeps up with this. I went white water rafting and went head first into a wave. This product stayed put.
Mallory L.
Mallory L.
Muncie, IN
Review for: Nerdrum
The Kat Von d Ink Liner in Nerdrum is such a unique color and formula. I don't use it every day, but I do love it and I've had minimal issues with it. Kat continually surprises me in the makeup game and has had such an influence over the last few years. I will keep purchasing!
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
CHICAGO, IL
Review for: Trooper
I am very picky about my ink liner. My ride or die is Maybelline Eye Studio Master Precise Ink Pen but this is the first high end liner that compares at all. I love the felt tip brush and the opaque line it leaves. I do not love the price, since I have a drugstore alternative.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?