BY KAT VON D

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Kat Von D Ink Liner
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Alyssa R.
Old Hickory, TN
Review for: Trooper more...
I really wanted to give this five stars but once it starts to dry the felt tip really acts up both in depositing color and by fraying all over the place. I love the deep black and the fine point allows you to get really close to the lash line but you have to be careful using this once it’s past its peak.
Aylin A.
Review for: Trooper more...
I accidentally bought this liner instead of the kat von d tattoo liner but it was not that disappointing. This liner is a felt tip liner that helps you apply the liner very easily the way it glides is incredible but non of that would be possible without the soft rich formula it has.
Kat J.
Fantastic pigment, doesn’t budge all day long, and wonderful color selection,...

But I prefer the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner,.... The crispness of the lines, the easy gliding application, it’s just all so perfect because of the brush tip. This Ink Liner is good, but not nearly as amazing as the Tattoo Liner. This product has a felt tip that doesn’t give great definition and it’s harder to control the thickness of your lines.

If you like drawing thick lines and don’t mind not having very sharp precision, this Ink Liner is perfect for you. If that doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, I recommend trying the Tattoo Liner instead.
Blanca G.
I am in love with this item, ever since I was introduced with it 2 years ago I never went back to any other eyeliner or tried any other one, is a must and lasts all day. Better tattoo eyeliner too, I can almost say sharpie haha, but of course safe for your eyes and not tested on animals.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
1,318 reviews
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Morgan P.
Wichita
Review for: Baudelaire more...
I did not like this eye liner because it gave me black marks above my eye lid! I tried it two separate days and it still did it. I will never buy this eye liner ever again. It was easy to apply and the color looked great but I would walk around not knowing there was black lines.
Ciara A.
I had high hopes for this eyeliner because of the great reviews I have seen online but it just didn't cut it for me. For $20 at Sephora I expected this eyeliner to be great but sadly this was not the case. For starters, it smeared on my inner corners and spread really bad (I do not have oily lids). This tube lasted only about 5 weeks before drying out even when stored properly. It wasn't as durable as I had hoped. Once I was able to manage to get a decent line with this liner it did say on all day so it gets some points for that.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
I've had this liner twice. As far as application goes it's amazing! It's opaque and dries quickly. The reason I discontinued using it and gave up was because it dries out so fast. Originally I thought it was just a dud that I got, but the second one was the same.
Jennifer C.
Ames, IA
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: Trooper more...
I’ve been using this liner for two years now. I’m not kidding when I say that it’s the best liner EVER. I will never stop using it. It’s waterproof, it’s matte. I recommend it to anyone, whenever they ask me what I use!! GO BUY ONE NOW IF YOU LOVE LINER!
Katrina C.
Amarillo
I love the colors, but i do think it could be longer lasting. It applies fairly easily, but it does start to fade after a few hours, or if you get in the water. Its a little pricey for an eye-liner that fades through the day, so instead of this one i'd recommend the tattoo liner.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?