BY KAT VON D #23 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• Hey Baddies I’m looking for eyeliners that are vibrant an...2 Answers
  • Is this worth the price? Are the colours all quite nice a...4 Answers
  • I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this i...3 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
  • "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
  • "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
Danielle D.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Trooper more...
SO HAPPY I finally tried this. I have tried what seems like every prestige liquid liner under the sun, and this is the best yet. It just sits so much better with makeup, and it does not move, whatsoever. You can hike in this liner, I swear. The application is so much easier than with others As well. So stoked on this product.
Aylin A.
Review for: Trooper more...
I accidentally bought this liner instead of the kat von d tattoo liner but it was not that disappointing. This liner is a felt tip liner that helps you apply the liner very easily the way it glides is incredible but non of that would be possible without the soft rich formula it has.
Kat J.
San Antonio, TX
Fantastic pigment, doesn’t budge all day long, and wonderful color selection,...

But I prefer the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner,.... The crispness of the lines, the easy gliding application, it’s just all so perfect because of the brush tip. This Ink Liner is good, but not nearly as amazing as the Tattoo Liner. This product has a felt tip that doesn’t give great definition and it’s harder to control the thickness of your lines.

If you like drawing thick lines and don’t mind not having very sharp precision, this Ink Liner is perfect for you. If that doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, I recommend trying the Tattoo Liner instead.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product truly deserves 5 stars it really gave me an experience i will never forget it reall brought my face. I am a first time user so i am very empressed at this product . The application was no twist or turns . The packaging was beautiful it truly now a staple product for me. #FAVORITE
Rachel G.
Review for: Trooper more...
This is 100% my favorite eye liner and I am so happy that I discovered it by chance one day at Sephora. This is my go-to liner for all looks. From everyday natural to those wild nights out. The application is a breeze with it's pointed felt tip & smooth, rich formula for just wonderful pigmentation. The liner would last all day long with smudging and giving myself raccoon eyes. You also get a good amount of product for the price and quality is stunning. I'm so happy I have finally found an eyeliner that doesn't smudge my eyes & last those late work nights :)
Shanti R.
Review for: Trooper more...
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It’s very precise. Ive had people asking me if I use tape to get perfect wings every day! I will say that it is not quite smudge proof though, but it was the first few times I wore it. I usually don't wear waterproof liner. It is extremely long wearing. It has lasted all day unlike most eyeliners that are absolutely obliterated at the sight sweat/heat. Overall, I find it’s a wonderful product. I am extremely satisfied.
Kayleigh T.
Review for: Trooper more...
Easy to put on, but I found that the color wasn’t as black and distinct as Kat Von D tattoo liquid liner. I wish I could have that opaque black with the flexibility of this brush. It also wore off by the end of the day, so taking my time to draw wings felt pointless.
Ciara A.
I had high hopes for this eyeliner because of the great reviews I have seen online but it just didn't cut it for me. For $20 at Sephora I expected this eyeliner to be great but sadly this was not the case. For starters, it smeared on my inner corners and spread really bad (I do not have oily lids). This tube lasted only about 5 weeks before drying out even when stored properly. It wasn't as durable as I had hoped. Once I was able to manage to get a decent line with this liner it did say on all day so it gets some points for that.
Victoria H.
Lorton, VA
I've had this liner twice. As far as application goes it's amazing! It's opaque and dries quickly. The reason I discontinued using it and gave up was because it dries out so fast. Originally I thought it was just a dud that I got, but the second one was the same.
Andrea R.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Trooper more...
As much as I love KVD and want to love her products... I just can't. I am continuously disappointed. I recently got the tattoo liner from Sephora, for $20. It's supposed to be water-proof, however I was able to wipe it away with my finger. I've been storing it upside down so the felt tip didn't dry out, yet it still looks streak-y after application. I love what Kat Von D stands for, I appreciate her products being vegan and cruelty free. The studded lipstick line is VERY good quality.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?