BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
🐝 A.
This product dries out insanely fast. It’s almost not worthwhile because it does not last very long. However, this was my holy grail eyeliner for a very long time but I have since switched to the tattoo eyeliner because I prefer its brush tip. Kat Von D makes amazing eyeliners with good pigmentation and very little transfer.
Shanti R.
Review for: Trooper more...
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It’s very precise. Ive had people asking me if I use tape to get perfect wings every day! I will say that it is not quite smudge proof though, but it was the first few times I wore it. I usually don't wear waterproof liner. It is extremely long wearing. It has lasted all day unlike most eyeliners that are absolutely obliterated at the sight sweat/heat. Overall, I find it’s a wonderful product. I am extremely satisfied.
Ciara A.
I had high hopes for this eyeliner because of the great reviews I have seen online but it just didn't cut it for me. For $20 at Sephora I expected this eyeliner to be great but sadly this was not the case. For starters, it smeared on my inner corners and spread really bad (I do not have oily lids). This tube lasted only about 5 weeks before drying out even when stored properly. It wasn't as durable as I had hoped. Once I was able to manage to get a decent line with this liner it did say on all day so it gets some points for that.
Anna C.
jemison
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this eyeliner sooooo much, ONLY downfall is it runs out SUPER quick, just like the KVD Tattoo liner that I also love. Excellent eyeliner if you’re willing to repurchase often. Kat Von D Ink LinerKat Von D Cosmetics
Lauren C.
Arlington, MA
Review for: Trooper more...
This took me some practice to use but I like the control the firmer brush has. I was used to a more fluid brush but this feels like you have more control over how thick or thin you line. It’s a little difficult to get even at first and does take a few applications to get a dark even color.
Andrea R.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Trooper more...
As much as I love KVD and want to love her products... I just can't. I am continuously disappointed. I recently got the tattoo liner from Sephora, for $20. It's supposed to be water-proof, however I was able to wipe it away with my finger. I've been storing it upside down so the felt tip didn't dry out, yet it still looks streak-y after application. I love what Kat Von D stands for, I appreciate her products being vegan and cruelty free. The studded lipstick line is VERY good quality.
Sam S.
This liner is an absolute staple if you love a cat eye. The felt tip was a bit difficult to use at first for me because I was so use to liquid liners but it becomes easier to use. The formula is long lasting and the precision is to die for.
Aubrianna p.
Piedmont , SC
Review for: Bukowski more...
The only liquid eyeliner I use! This stuff is amazing and lasts all day, night and then some. Very precise and easy to apply! I highly recommend this to any and everyone. The one I have now has lasted me a year and it’s still going strong!
Katlynn R.
Pittsburgh, PA
Review for: Trooper more...
I really don’t know what the difference is between this and the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner , but I really love this. I bought it when Sephora was out of the regular Tattoo liner, and I loved its pigmentation and the ease of use.
Lismarie A.
This has to be my favorite eyeliner that i own. It’s super sleek when applying to the eyes and doesn’t smudge ever. It also dries on really quick so you don’t have to worry when you blink. This is important for me. A must have.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?