Kat Von D Ink Liner
Lookin’ sharp! Crisp felt tip + INTENSE color saturation + waterproof long wear…makes this bad boy a gift from liquid liner heaven!
Ink Liner is a color lover’s BFF! The dramatic shade range of 10 bold hues includes stark white, raven black and everything in between. It doesn’t get more pigmented than this, so let your technicolor dreams run wild!
It all comes down to the fabulously pointed felt tip. This guy is loaded with rich, saturated formula for INSTANT bold payoff and the most high-definition lines we’ve ever seen! When it comes to razor-sharp, clean-cut looks, Ink Liner is your weapon of choice!
100% Cruelty Free Forever!see more...
Top Questions See all 490 Q&A
- "This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes." in 485 reviews
- "I can honestly say that I don't think I'll ever use another eyeliner again. It's super easy to apply and felt tip helps to create perfect wings. It's also super strong and doesn't fade or chip away over time. I would buy one for every woman I know if I had the money." in 215 reviews
- "I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily." in 128 reviews
- "One of my all time favorites. Stays on my eyes ALL day long doesn't smudge and stays super dark. " in 102 reviews
- "Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!" in 2 reviews
But I prefer the Kat Von D Tattoo Liner,.... The crispness of the lines, the easy gliding application, it’s just all so perfect because of the brush tip. This Ink Liner is good, but not nearly as amazing as the Tattoo Liner. This product has a felt tip that doesn’t give great definition and it’s harder to control the thickness of your lines.
If you like drawing thick lines and don’t mind not having very sharp precision, this Ink Liner is perfect for you. If that doesn’t sound like your cup of tea, I recommend trying the Tattoo Liner instead.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos