10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Brin D.
Brin D.
Concord, CA
Review for: Trooper
While this liner is pigmented, I don't think it's waterproof, as it will always always smudges. The applicator is also not my favorite, as it's a felt tip. Sometimes because of this tip, I have to go over my lid a few times, resulting in a messy, less precise application. I really wish it had more of a precise, brush-like tip to it. I tend to use it only on special occasions, since I want to get my money's worth but I don't like it enough to use it every day. I'll have to try the tattoo liner, but I have yet to find an eyeliner that doesn't smudge and applies cleanly and quickly.
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
I looove this eyeliner!! It is 100% my go-to. After the longest search for something that wouldn't smudge on my lids, I'm finally happy with this product. I had been using the Mac gel liner before this and it would still smudge a little. The stila eyeliner is also not as long wearing and I found that that tip breaks a lot faster. I prefer this eyeliner to KVD's tattoo liner, which is not felt tip, because I feel this products color is darker. Overall I love this eyeliner for a sharp cat eye or just tightlining which is what I usually do.
Gigi P.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Review for: Trooper
I love liquid line pens but never wanted to spend $19 on one, it just seemed crazy to me! But after trying to many of drugstore ones and then drying out, not staying long, or just not even showing up, I decided to just go for it. And I'm so mad I haven't bought this earlier!! This is absolutely the best liner pen I have ever used! It comes out even, no need to touch up like other ones, it's so black, comes out instantly. I would definitely recommend to just invest in a good one instead of saving money and getting a whack product
Tabitha W.
Tabitha W.
Silverdale, WA
Review for: Trooper
Everything about this liner is perfect. The application is so smooth and precise. The brush tip holds up significantly longer than the felt tips I tried from other brands. So while in the beginning they both are pretty comparable, down the road the felt tips really start to wear down and become harder to apply while the brush tip holds strong. The formula of this eyeliner is also great. I love that it's so opaque but doesn't leave a super shiny look. It also holds up incredibly well throughout the day, even through workouts!
Cassidy H.
Cassidy H.
Review for: Trooper
I had bought a different liquid eye liner from Sephora (Tarte double take eyeliner) and it was smearing A TON so I asked an employee for a recommendation and this was the product they showed me. It does have good pigmentation and stays on all day, even thought I have oily lids. The felt applicator is a little hard to use to get a precise line on the upper lid. It's either hit or miss when applying. Wish it was a little stiffer and less bendy. I will continue to use unless I find something that I like better.
Marisa A.
Marisa A.
Jamesville, NY
Review for: Trooper
This is by far, the best eyeliner that I have ever used. I have tried so many other brands in the best, and my eyeliner always came out uneven, patchy, or non-pigmented. This one makes the application so easy, and my eyeliner always looks great. It is perfect for doing a thin line or for a dramatic wing. The shade Trooper is so black, which I really like, and the packaging is very slim and beautiful. I love this eyeliner and would recommend to both beginners and advanced makeup artists! A must-have!
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Trooper
I will say hands down this liner gives you the most precise and accurate line but the product barely lasts like 2 weeks if even that. I usually put on eye liner about 4-5 times a week and by the beginning of the second week, the liner pen barely gave me enough color to create a line even after going over it again many times. Not worth paying $17 dollars for something that doesn't last not even 2 weeks when I've had other liners that do just as good for half the price and they last a month or more.
Rachael R.
Rachael R.
Johns Island, SC
Review for: Trooper
This liner is actually amazing!! This is my first KVD product. I went from gel to this, and honestly I have not found anything better (yet to try the stila one). I got it at sephora for 19$. I got scratched in the face by my 90 lb pitbull while wearing this, and it didn't budge. Also the swatches on my arm didn't after days. The pigment could be better, as this product isn't exactly buildable, but if you press hard enough the perfect amount comes out. The tip is perfectly thin for a perfect wing!
Alli M.
Alli M.
Suwanee, GA
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D's trooper eyeliner is the only eyeliner i have used for about 2 years now. I have bought about 5 of these over that time. That seems like a lot but i use it everyday. It creates the perfect wing and is long lasting. It stays on so well that if i have to be up early in the morning i will apply this before bed, and it will still be perfect by the time i wake up. Every time i run out i immediately have to go repurchase. I swear by this..if you haven't tried it you need to.
Charisa M.
Charisa M.
Dallas, GA
Review for: Trooper
Love love love this eyeliner. I can't say anything bad about it cause there's nothing bad to say. I really like the brand by Kay Von D. I've been watching her since she was on Miami ink. She seems to real and that's probable why I started buying her brands. She does her own tutorials on how she likes the product. She really wants products that are going to work. im really impressed with her brand and I would recommend everyone to check her out! Ps she's also vegan friendly!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?