BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
J M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
I bought the sampler on whim at the checkout. I heard the rumors and wanted to try it out for myself. I wasn't disappointed. The color was super pigmented and there wasn't any smudging at all. The only thing I didn't like was once it was starting to dry out if you went over the your line to make it thicker or whatever, it would "erase" what you already drew on. I read that other people were having issues with that too. Again KVD is cruelty free which is another plus in my book.
taylor 🙋.
Omaha, NE
Review for: Hemingway
I have previously bought the KVD Tattoo Liner many times and loved it, so I thought I would try this eyeliner and now I wish I hadn't. The formula is watery, patchy and does not dispense evenly. Also when I would apply it over eyeshadow it would start to remove anything that was underneath it. For it being the same price as the Tattoo Liner and much more expensive that drugstore alternatives, I would steer away from purchasing this eyeliner.
Cathy B.
Saint Charles, MO
Review for: Bukowski, Trooper
Trooper is my #1 all time favorite liquid liner. It does not come off until you take it off and gives a perfect cateye with little effort. Bukowski is a color I just discovered this year, a dark ivy green that goes beautifully with my hazel eyes. I like to line the top lid with trooper first, then go in with a swipe of Bukowski on top adding a 2nd line of color on top that just adds and extra pop! Love it. Must have #1 eyeliner of all time.
Amanda s.
Gold River, CA
Review for: Bukowski
I love this liner . This is the first product Ive bought of Kat Von Dee & I love it ! I actually have a few of these. They glide on so easy very little effort . The felt tip Is great , not messy at all . Very soft and clean. I would totally buy this again. Id like to try more of Kat Von D's products now. Something tells me they're all going to be amazing
This L.
La Mirada, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to eye liner! I use this basically everyday! I was so tired of my eyeliner always coming off smudging or smearing and I was so excited when I finally found one that doesn't move! This eyeliner stays exactly where you put it. It comes with a very easy to use applicator/ brush that's attached right to the tip that allows for really thin straight lines to thicker lines. Bottom line... it's the best!
Anna C.
jemison
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner sooooo much, ONLY downfall is it runs out SUPER quick, just like the KVD Tattoo liner that I also love. Excellent eyeliner if you’re willing to repurchase often. Kat Von D Ink LinerKat Von D Cosmetics
Kailey R.
Oshkosh, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this liner! It makes super clean lines, and is fairly pigmented for being a pen liner. The felt tip always keeps crisp lines for me and never smudges or transfers, but removes easily with makeup remover. My go to for winged eyeliner!
Latisha S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kat Von D Ink Liner is hella pigmented!!! I only need to go over my liner ONE time for crazy pigment. It lasts forever on my eyes and does not smudge one bit once it's on. Highly recommend!
Katie M.
Austin, TX
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is easy to apply, looks great, and lasts a long time. My only is the price point, because it is a bit expensive, but as long as that isn't a problem for you, this is an amazing eyeliner!
Chloe S.
Oak Park, CA
Review for: Bosch
This liner is THE BEST for drawing on makeup for Halloween costumes! You can get so many looks by using this product! Kat Von D makes awesome products and it’s an added plus that it’s not too pricey!! This liner will not budge throughout the night! Good for drawing on freckles to be a scarecrow or doll, great for drawing on cat whiskers... the opportunities are endless with this liner
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?