BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Colleen K.
Townsend, MA
Review for: Trooper more...
The felt tip on this never dries out and it's great for filling in a wing or small delicate lines for graphic liner
Christina R.
El mirage, AZ
Review for: Trooper more...
This is a great eyeliner that's doesn't move. Mine did dry out very quickly so I was a little disappointed in that
Taylor C.
I love Kat Von D liners. They are pigmented, last all day and they are easy to apply. I love how no fuss they are.
jessica b.
Greenbelt
Very pigmented Eyeliner. Does a little bit of a stop and go. Doesn't glide all that great. But it's very presice ..
Megan K.
Albany
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
Best eyeliner for creating the perfect wing. Super long lasting. Super easy to use. I really like the shade trooper
LJ P.
Review for: Dali more...
I actually use the ink liner in black. It is a great product. The only liquid liner I will ever buy!!! Enough said
Ariel E.
Mckeesport, PA
Review for: Baudelaire more...
Stays on beautiful and doesnt seem to run through out the day. I really love all of kat von d's makeup its amazing
Elena G.
Review for: Bukowski more...
Love kat von d products & this eyeliner is very easy to apply & dries fast, love that its super dark when applied 👍
Rachel S.
Somerset, KY
I constantly re buy this eyeliner. I love the felt tip that allows for supper thin lines or thicker lines as well.
Chrissy B.
Absolutely AMAZING!! Stays on all day, no questions. Has a smooth and even application and is super user-friendly.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?