10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kate A.
Kate A.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Baudelaire
I like the formula and the colour and it goes on easy like all her other liners but mine dried out so fast, really disappointed but I think it's a great product. I recommend it but store it upside down to keep it from drying out quickly like mine.
Leanna R.
Leanna R.
John D'or Prairie, Alberta
Love these! At first I thought I broke mine but the head just comes off. Lol They are so easy to use and the colour like all her products I have tried so far last a long time! I have three different colours already and plan on getting more! :)
Florentina W.
Florentina W.
bekasi
Review for: Nerdrum
dark blue color. matte finish, long lasting and not transferable but a little sheer color. but i still love this color. a little bit pricey and good value. really nice to have this. i think i want to try another colour of this brand and series
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Toronto
Review for: Baudelaire
LASTS ALL DAY! Perfect for a sharp and precise wing. Unlike many liquid liners, it does not fade is used on top of eyeshadow. The felt tip is different from other liners that I've used. This tip is very flexible and will create a sharp wing.
Daniela B.
Daniela B.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Nietzsche
Beautiful color. This is great for a simple wing that still has boldness to it. It's a great pop of color and it's electrifying. Kat Von D always has interesting names for her products and this is no exception. Definitely a statement piece.
Marie C.
Marie C.
Montreal
Review for: Trooper
I love the felt tip on this eyeliner. .. you can achieve a really small line with this BUT it kinda tend to dry mid application and become less opaque so this is a huge bummer for me and the only reason why i haven't repurchase this product.
Manoja M.
Manoja M.
Scarborough, ON
Review for: Trooper
Was recommended this by a sales associate at Sephora and I can't thank her enough. This is by far one of the best liquid eyeliner pens I have ever tried. Gives me a perfect wing every time! Doesn't flake and goes on matte, black and dark!
Shaheen C.
Shaheen C.
Review for: Bukowski
I haven't tried this colour, but I have tried the ink liner in 'trooper'. Beautiful matte, amazing control and great product flow. The only thing is it bleedy a little bit, but other than that I like it much better than the tatto liner.
Lucia S.
Lucia S.
Madrid, Madrid
Review for: Baudelaire
I really enjoy the unique color of this liner, it's not too much so it is wearable.
Besides loving the color, I like the finish of the ink and that it doesn't smudge everywhere.
Very pigmented and nice. The price kind of up there.
Emily-Paige R.
Emily-Paige R.
Leicestershire
Review for: Trooper
Really easy to apply goes on smoothly with no clumps or spaces.
I like how it's a pen felt liner so it's easy when you're in a rush or have a quick makeup routine.
The end of the felt is really sharp giving you your desired wing.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?