10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Toronto, ['', 'ON', '']
Review for: Trooper
Every couple years I bounce back and forth between gel liners and liquid liners, and this is one of two liquid liners I currently have in rotation in my makeup kit. It's a basic black liquid liner, and while I was excited to try it I was a bit disappointed at the colour payoff - I found it was a bit watery and didn't leave as solid a line as my regular Julep liner, though the length and width of the brush makes it really easy to apply. Like it, don't love it.
salma b.
salma b.
Review for: Bosch
The Kat Von D liners are some of the best ones out there! They have such a fine point, that you can really get a nice gradient line while drawing your eyeliner on. The packaging is also so cute, you can really see her touches in them. my favourite is trooper (the black one) which is really black and not a gross grey that happens in some other eyeliners. It also lasts a long time, so you don't have to worry about it when you're wearing it.
Braelyne C.
Braelyne C.
ontario,canada
Review for: Nerdrum
I love Kat Von D and her products but this one kust did not work for me. The first one i bought had a dry tip right away and applied crumbly. I thought i had just gotten a bad product however, the second one was just as bad. I was excited as the liner didn't seem dry but the colour just did not transfer onto my lids. I was extremely disappointed especially because of how much i love trooper. I wanted this colour to work so bad.
Adina F.
Adina F.
Review for: Neruda
I have wanted to try Kat von D products for so long but it's so expensive to ship to the uk. However I tried this eyeliner once and it was amazing- easy to apply, glides of smoothly and super pigmented - it does not transfer - which is perfect as I have hooded eyes and often have that problem with a lot of liners. It lasted all day and did not fade or crumble - looked exactly the same as first applying it after 10hrs.
Paridhi R.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite pen eyeliner in the whole world. Felt tip pens take some time getting used to but once you practice enough, you can do a winged liner look in no time. I love the formula of this liner because it makes it really easy to apply and work with. I also love how pigmented and black it is! Kat Von D is an awesome brand and this liner will last you forever. I definitely think its worth your money
Afra K.
Afra K.
Review for: Bukowski
This is the best Eyeliner i have every used. It is amazing as it gives you a great grip to apply the liner. It is amazing if you are a beginner in winged liners as the tip of the liner is really sharp. It doesn't smudge away like the other liners do. The color stays for really long. The best liner in the market. The product is not really expensive and is obviously worth the investment. LOVE this product!
Cristy R.
Cristy R.
Review for: Nerdrum
Great eyeliner, I use it in black.
It gives me great exact lines, easy to apply and repeat each day. Good pigment and nicely dark.

Last the whole day, I work 12 hour shifts and it looks the same when I leave for work as it does when I get home!

Great for sensitive eyes and skin.
I have sensitive eyes and often liquid-type liners make my eyes red and watery... Not this one it's great!
Isabel L.
Isabel L.
Spain
Review for: Woolf
Es un delineador tipo boli, que al principio me costó aprender a usar, aunque ahora ya le he pillado el truco, y es un indispensable. Es un tipo de eye-liner tipo boli, con una punta blandita, que no es de pincel como otros delineadores, por lo que no se engrosar con el uso. El producto es super intenso, y una vez seco no se mueve en horas. Además luego, cuesta bastante retirarlo.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Trooper
Loving this eyeliner! It's waterproof and I love the felt pen tip. I have a lot of control and it's great. I go over it a couple times to get a nice full black line. It doesn't really smudge, it's maybe happened once but not often and not very much. I've found that sometimes it rubs off super easily but that takes a more "oh no my eye" kind of rubbing and not just a little touch.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. I've gone back to buy it once as well as many samples. It lasts ages (and can sometimes be a pain to get off). The tip is a bit harder to use if you're not as experienced but well worth learning. It's not too pricey compared to other eyeliners and will last a long time (I got about 6 months before it dried up and I use it a lot).
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?