BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner! Creates a perfect wing and easy application. Stays all day and waterproof. Bought in Sephora. I have a brown eye color.
Jamie S.
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite liquid liner. I've tried all sorts of brands and always come back to this one. The brush allows for such precision.
Keri D.
Cleveland, OH
This liner is great. The black is very black and the application is easy. It lasts all day without running. I definitely recommend it.
Patience S.
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche, Trooper, Dali
It's the only thing from Kat Von D I do not like. I don't like the tip on this liner. It isn't very pigmented, it also doesn't stay on.
Alanna P.
The black eyeliner is my ride or die ultimate favorite eyeliner it makes my wing very sharp and dark. I repurchase these over and over
Carolyn M.
Oakland, CA
Review for: Woolf
LOVE THIS Kat Von D is the only liner I will ever buy because it does not budge and looks fabulous and goes on easy -- 100% recommend.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon
Review for: Baudelaire, Bukowski
I really liked these although I felt like after a couple used they ran out of product . I have brown eyes. I recomend but be careful
Emily B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
The best liquid eyeliner on the market.  Very easy to work with and get a sharp wing.  The colors are fantastic and wear time is great.
marisela m.
Mwc, OK
I have only use the black one and I did like it it goes on very smooth I bought one but the only thing is that it runs out real soon
Teshi T.
Bronx
It's precisely how it's have to be and easy to used , can Long for a long time did I say easy to used colors are amazing Sefora
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?