10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Review for: Woolf
I love this liner. The pen is a felt tip, which makes it really easy to apply and seriously, this eyeliner is like a tattoo. It will stay all day and even stand up to some minor water. Perfect for doing winged eyeliner even if you are a beginner. The darkest colour in it is a perfect black.
Andrea's W.
Andrea's W.
New York
Review for: Trooper
The best liquid eyeliner out there! Unfortunately I cannot buy it in Germany yet but on any occasion I can get my hands on one I would prefer this one over any other. I tried many brands that are a lot more qxpensive but none is as black, lasts as long and has such a nice and precise tip
Lyn P.
Lyn P.
Toronto
I accidentally got this eyeliner instead of the Tattoo liner. I highly recommend the tattoo liner compared to this. Reason why is because you can be more precise with the tip of the liner on the tattoo liner. I wouldn't say it waterproof. I went swimming once and my eyelet rubbed off
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Burnaby
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to for making a great cat eye, eye makeup. I bought its at Sephora and i love it. I will buy again for sure. I think the black could be blacker and more saturated. Black as my soul. Even so its really great at getting a sharp line or for drawing something unique
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.
Ottawa, ON
My fave black liner. I prefer KVD Ink Liner over the Tattoo Liner because it is more pigmented. Lasts all day, the thin tip allows me to get right up against my lash line, it dries quickly, and doesn't transfer to my crease. Nothing else I've tried compares to this product.
Lauren B.
Lauren B.
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner on the market. The product doesn't smear and is long lasting, meaning it's perfect for an eyeliner you want to last you all day. The colour is intense and bold, and the tip of the eyeliner allows precision. The packaging is overall nice, and I would recommend.
Meagan A.
Meagan A.
Brampton
Review for: Dali
I love the Kat Von D Ink Liners and I have purchased a few of them in the past. I feel like they are fairly priced and they do not run out of product quickly. I will say I do prefer the tattoo liner just because I feel like it wears longer. I would recommend this eyeliner.
Meaghan R.
Meaghan R.
Regina
Review for: Nietzsche
I love the Kat Von D liner collection. My favorite is the black trooper but when I am wearing a mate light brown eye I love to wear a blue to make the look pop! This eyeliner applies great over eyeshadow but I do have to go over it sometimes to make the blue darker.
Karlitza L.
Karlitza L.
Puerto Rico
Review for: Dali
THESE EYELINERS ARE AMAZING🙌🏻 The application is user friendly, the pigmentation is INSANE and the longevity is FLAWLESS. If your looking for an easy eyeliner application to get the perfect wing, this is the perfect product. Never disappoints me. IT IS A YES FROM ME🎉
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Campbell River, BC
Review for: Trooper
The tip of this liner is perfect for cat eyes. It is a great black that lasts all day. I find it to be waterproof as well. I store them upright with the tip pointing downwards to prevent them from drying up and get a couple months of use before needing to replace.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?