BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alyza G.
Alyza G.
Review for: Trooper
Loved this product so much, first time i tried it i immedietely fell in love with this product, will repurchase!
laura c.
laura c.
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. It is the best formula that I've ever tried and it gives me the most precision.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Sharon, WI
These are the best eyeliners. The color is amazing. They are very precise and easy to use.
Sidney G.
Sidney G.
Manhattan, KS
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
The trooper liner is amazing. One of the easiest liner pens I've ever used, and they are really long lasting.
Meagan B.
Meagan B.
Review for: Trooper
It works good but it doesn't apply as well as the tattooliner does. I do love the packaging of this eyeliner.
amy w.
amy w.
Sherman, TX
Love Kat Von D... I want all the shades... They are extremely beautiful... Would recommend them to anyone...
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Merced, CA
Review for: Trooper
Holy grail! The best felt tip liner I've come across. Using this product everyday it still lasts for a couple months.
Camille V.
Camille V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
The best eye liner I have ever tried, I use it everyday. Trying to find a drug store dupe but nothing is like it. The tip is fine and makes it easy to apply.
emily A.
emily A.
With so many colors to choose from you can't go wrong. Glides on so smooth and lasts. Best eyeliner!!!!!
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Yes yes yes! Sharp lines and heavily pigmented. I'm never disappointed and my eyes always look on point
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?