BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
emily A.
emily A.
With so many colors to choose from you can't go wrong. Glides on so smooth and lasts. Best eyeliner!!!!!
Samantha V.
Samantha V.
Pueblo west, CO
Review for: Trooper
I got this in a kit and it just doesn't compare to the tattoo liner in ease of use. it is a dark black and lasts like the tattoo liner but is harder to use.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
North Haven, CT
Review for: Trooper
Very good liner super waterproof the only con to it is, is that after 4 hours it begins to crack on my eyelids for some reason other than that it's awesome
alyssa f.
alyssa f.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Yes yes yes! Sharp lines and heavily pigmented. I'm never disappointed and my eyes always look on point
alina D.
alina D.
Covington, GA
Review for: Trooper
I heart this aye liner nothing compares to it ! The Milani aye tech I mean for drug store is great but the k.v.d one is so much better ! Worth every penny
Tyranni R.
Tyranni R.
New Providence, PA
Review for: Trooper
Amazing eyeliner. Felt tips are about the only ones I am able to use right. Such a rich black when it's applied
Zailyn N.
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trooper
Love love love this eye liner. It is precise. You can go as thin or as thick as you want. Super black.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Review for: Trooper
Love this liner. It's very well formulated and the color is precise. It's definitely one of my favorite liners.
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Kat Von D Ink Liner has a great pigmentation. The fine tip allows for detailed application.
Anggy G.
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
It's absolutely effortless! The felt tip is absolutely perfect. Can easily be controlled for thick or thin lines. In my opinion it is waaay better than the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?