BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Micaela H.
Davison, MI
Review for: Neruda
Goes on flawlessly. Stays on all day. Great color. Great for cateyes. Absolutely fantastic product.
Samantha L.
Review for: Trooper
Best I have ever used. I have not experienced any smudging or running with this eyeliner
Nikki L.
New York , NY
Review for: Trooper
My former coworker and fellow makeup addict recommended I buy this when I told her I wanted to try learning cat eye makeup and needed an eyeliner. I agree with the convenience of this eyeliner but have yet to accomplish making a decent attempt at my at eye makeup.
McKenna w.
Royse City, TX
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS MY RIDE OR DIE EYELINER , I love this . it's so black and I love the tip . the packaging is so nice too .
Dasha F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Dali
This is a really good liner.It delivers a thin black line, and through wear and tear it stays all day. Something that I use every day.
Ginna G.
Review for: Trooper
This is in my top 5 favorite liner so far. The pointy felt tip allows for smooth and easy use creating a sharp wing that could cut paper. Not only is the pigmentation of the black amazing but it's party of the Kat Von D's cosmetic line which is cruelty free and vegan as well. I would definitely recommend to those having trouble finding an eyeliner worth their money!
Nathalie R.
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner I have ever used! Goes on smoothly. Doesn't smudge and it's long lasting. 👍🏼 I love it! 💙
alondra l.
Whittier, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This eyeliner is long wear which I love doesn't come off to much but when you use it the eyeliner bleeds a lot other than that the eyeliner works really well
Ankita K.
Review for: Baudelaire
If you love liquid eye liner that goes on dark and stays all day this is the one for you. Use this to get your perfect winged liner. Absolutely love this product. A little pricey but it's worth it.
Vanessa G.
Review for: Trooper
My absolute favorite liquid eyeliner that i have ever used. it's great especially for beginners! the felt tip helps it glide on easier but it's not messy. it dries super quick and does not smear! i use it almost everyday and completely recommend it
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?