10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
India B.
India B.
Review for: Woolf
This color is way better than I was expecting, I bought it as part of a bundle deal so I wasn't really expecting much out of it. After using it though, I'm totally in love. It gives me more of a subtle cat eye if I'm using it by itself or I'll ombré it out to a black wing for a more interesting look!
Loretta L.
Loretta L.
Gold Coast
Review for: Neruda
An absolutely stunning product. I had been searing for a pigmented white liquid liner for years and none had ever delivered. This one however has amazing colour, a smooth formula and is so easy to apply with the precise brush and pen style applicator. The formula is super matte and long wearing too!
BRIDGET B.
BRIDGET B.
Montreal , Quebec
Review for: Bosch
Lasts all day and has great pigmentation. With just one swipe I can ache over the colour payoff I'm looking for and a smooth line. The only reason I'm not giving it 5 stars is that I wish the green was Slightly darker and sometimes add a bit of black over to tight line to achieve the look I'm after.
Rhiannon D.
Rhiannon D.
Toronto
Review for: Hemingway
KVD eyeliner is my exclusive go-to for any dramatic look or wing. The tip is firm yet malleable, giving me control when Im creating a tiny wing. Unlike other long-lasting formulations, specifically STILA, I’m able to build the wing, going back for 2 or 3 swipes without removing the work I’ve done.
Beth W.
Beth W.
Review for: Bosch
I picked up one of these at Sephora not long ago, tried it out, and actually went back the next day to grab 3 more. These ink liners apply so well and they are tough as hell. They lasted through all day, and they were even fighting against my toughest makeup remover. I love the heck out of these.
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
Review for: Trooper
I LOVE THIS EYELINER! it has beautiful pigmentation and glides on so easily. I myself being more of an oily skin type had a hard time finding an eyeliner that wouldn't smudge after a few hours and this one stays all day when I blot oil every 4-6 hours. 10/10 would recommend to all my friends.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Review for: Trooper
LOVE this liner! I originally went in to buy the tattoo liner but then tried both on my hand and changed my mind when I saw how pigmented Trooper was! It goes on so easy, dries really quick, AND stays on all day! No crazy, random, weird spots of black on your eyes! It's totally worth the $$.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Review for: Woolf
One of my favorite eye liner of all time. Highly pigmented and long lasting. I've tried almost every brand of eyeliner and this is still one of my favorite. I buy it at sephora. The only reason I don't wear it as often is because I have lash extensions and it is not removable by bioderma :(
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
Review for: Woolf
I love this liner. The pen is a felt tip, which makes it really easy to apply and seriously, this eyeliner is like a tattoo. It will stay all day and even stand up to some minor water. Perfect for doing winged eyeliner even if you are a beginner. The darkest colour in it is a perfect black.
Andrea's W.
Andrea's W.
New York
Review for: Trooper
The best liquid eyeliner out there! Unfortunately I cannot buy it in Germany yet but on any occasion I can get my hands on one I would prefer this one over any other. I tried many brands that are a lot more qxpensive but none is as black, lasts as long and has such a nice and precise tip
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?