10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Iris M.
Iris M.
Review for: Trooper
Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!
Paige B.
Paige B.
These are great liners. I personally prefer the tattoo liner because of the brush tip, though. The felt tip is less flexible and harder to make a sharp wing with, where the brush tip in the tattoo liner is super flexible and easy to work with and can create very sharp lines.
Tristen G.
Tristen G.
Thibodaux, LA
Kat Von D has some of the BEST liners! The brush is so easy to use and makes a beautiful application! I love the variety of colors that these come in; a color for every look! The best part is that they're vegan and cruelty free!
Angélla D.
Angélla D.
Alexandria , Va
I have been using the Kat Van D Brown Tattoo Liner. This is a very good liner and last a long time ( which is big deal for me). I will buy one every 5-6 months! The brown is settle for my skin tone and leaves me looking fierce and ready to conquer my day !!

christa s.
christa s.
I love how easy it does on. Does dry fast. Easy to remove if paired with oil based makeup remover
Zara S.
Zara S.
Brownstown, MI
This eyeliner is really great. I love how beautiful the packaging is. It comes in great colors and are very pigmented. The price is great for the quality you are getting. I believe its longer lasting than other eyeliners. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Shawna C.
Shawna C.
I've been searching for the perfect liquid eyeliner for years and this is it! No smudge & lasts FOREVER! Amazing 🖤
Andrea D.
Andrea D.
I love this liner! It has a precise brush tip that is perfect for winged liner. It can also do super thin crisp lines. The tip doesn't dry up or get buildup on the end like felt tips. It also applies well over itself and lasts all day.
Eden G.
Eden G.
reno, NV
Review for: Trooper
After trying several drugstore and mid-range liquid liners, this one is the one that has exceeded my expectations. most eyliners would smudge, smear, and settle into the creases of my eyes due to hooded lids. this eyeliner applies so easily, dries almost instantly, and is so long wearing. I'll never use anything else. of all felt tipped liners I've tried this one is tbe only one that has never frayed either.
Racheal D.
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this in Ultra Black and it has become my favorite everyday eyeliner! I love the felt tip so much. The tip is perfect for precise wings. This eyeliner is super pigmented and will last you ALL DAY. I would definitely recommend this over Kat Von D's tattoo liner!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?