BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lindsay M.
Denton, TX
Love the color choices, easy to apply, wears well for long periods of time. The colors are very saturated and stand out against my skin and eyes.
Emily R.
Beloit, WI
I think everyone already knows kvd tattoo liners are a holy grail product they last forever and are smudge proof Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
Yvonne P.
Timonium, MD
Review for: Bukowski
They are amazing! The tip of the liner is amazing and it allows me to do my cat liner so much easier! Definitely will repurchase and recommended
Lucy L.
Richmond, KY
Review for: Baudelaire
It’s a decent liner and it’s stays on for a solid 6 hours but I️ do notice that it comes off pretty easily after you’ve worn it for a few hours.
Ranjani S.
niskayuna
Review for: Trooper
I love the pigmentation. The only thing i have a problem with it that my eyes water sometimes and it smudges most of the times. Not a good sight!
Rosalie K.
Milwaukee , WI
This is a great product! You can never go wrong with Kat von D products as they are always smooth, pigmented, and ready for you to slay all day!
Elisa P.
The ink liner is my go to liner it works so well and really stays black all day!! Easy to use for beginners and makes an amazingly easy cat eye!
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
Alot of eyeliners like this are just runny and they don't work but this really is a tattoo liner.!it stays and doesn't smudge.! It's amazing!.
Angelina B.
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner is awesome!!! I love all Kat Von d products they really do stay on all day! The pen makes this easy to apply. I would recommend!
Michaela N.
Wilmington, NC
Review for: Trooper
If this was matte it would be my holy grail Liner. If stored upside down the Liner stays nice and inky for MONTHS. The tip is lovely and sharp.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?