BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Nadia M.
Review for: Trooper
Amor y odio, me encanto su punta ultra fina que da mucha precisión para el delineado su acabado satinado, pero con el paso de las horas se cuartea un poco, no es el acabado más duradero como un delineador en gel, ta,bien note que sin primer se transfiere, tampoco se puede repasar porque se trae la capa de abajo, he probado mejores, lo volvería a usar? No... Hay fórmulas que son más duraderas por menos de la mitad del precio...
Catherine G.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Bukowski
This is absolutely my favorite I would trade it for no other, dries matte very pigmented and doesn't run. Stays on all day long, my favorite!
Crystal W.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Neruda
Really big fan of this liner. It glides on like butta and stays on all day. I like using this to go under my wing a little when I'm looking to do something more festive or fun
Chunni P.
Roanoke, VA
Review for: Dali
Best eye liner ever!! This is totally transfer proof even on the hottest, most humid days. This stuff is the real deal. The tip is perfect to help create a cat eye with ease. Definitely something that I will reperchase
Pratima G.
Review for: Hemingway
This eyeliner is so pigmented. The slightest pressure will give your as much pigmentation as you may need.
Monica P.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Trooper
Always a favorite. The only con is that it could be a tad bit blacker but I do live the application when I use this. The fine tip is great and it lasts a long time so the price is worth it.
Vanessa N.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
These liners are so longwearing and pigmented. they are easy to use and wont budge. my favorite is trooper
Elina H.
Burbank, CA
Review for: Nerdrum
I swear by KVD eyeliners. They're all amazing in every single color but this blue and the original black (trooper) are amazing they stay on all day long and they're really easy to use
Marissa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Baudelaire
Favorite eyeliner brand. Super easy to use and lasts all day. Doesn't clump and easy to apply
Wendy T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Woolf
I purchased the black tattoo liner, as I only line my top lashes and always have a wing,this is the easiest JUST BECAUSE it doesn't bleed to my bottom lashes, will purchase again as it's a descent price as well.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?