BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Tati A.
Tati A.
Review for: Baudelaire
I love Kat von D Ink liner in baudelaire! It is dark navy blue color! It looks beautiful on my blue eyes and stays on all day without bleeding and smudging!
Adrianna H.
Adrianna H.
I bought these the week after their debut. This is even better than the Tattoo Liner!!
Jaycie H.
Jaycie H.
Review for: Trooper
I just started using this product and I love it!. It's so easy to apply. And stays all day long. Definitely one I will keep using.
Red L.
Red L.
Appleton, WI
Review for: Trooper
This is a great liner but I feel like the felt tip is just a little bit too long so it does not create a super precise line. I also find that mind dries out really quickly
Rachel S.
Rachel S.
Monticello, KY
I constantly re buy this eyeliner. I love the felt tip that allows for supper thin lines or thicker lines as well.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Review for: Trooper
Not exactly perfect.Glides on easy but if you try a thicker line it creases and fades into your crease in 2 hours or so
Alexis W.
Alexis W.
La Porte, TX
This product was one of the best products I've ever had in me like my entire life I just can't even omg
Alyza G.
Alyza G.
Review for: Trooper
Loved this product so much, first time i tried it i immedietely fell in love with this product, will repurchase!
laura c.
laura c.
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. It is the best formula that I've ever tried and it gives me the most precision.
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Sharon, WI
These are the best eyeliners. The color is amazing. They are very precise and easy to use.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?