10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Adina F.
Adina F.
Review for: Neruda
I have wanted to try Kat von D products for so long but it's so expensive to ship to the uk. However I tried this eyeliner once and it was amazing- easy to apply, glides of smoothly and super pigmented - it does not transfer - which is perfect as I have hooded eyes and often have that problem with a lot of liners. It lasted all day and did not fade or crumble - looked exactly the same as first applying it after 10hrs.
Paridhi R.
Paridhi R.
Ottawa
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite pen eyeliner in the whole world. Felt tip pens take some time getting used to but once you practice enough, you can do a winged liner look in no time. I love the formula of this liner because it makes it really easy to apply and work with. I also love how pigmented and black it is! Kat Von D is an awesome brand and this liner will last you forever. I definitely think its worth your money
Afra K.
Afra K.
Review for: Bukowski
This is the best Eyeliner i have every used. It is amazing as it gives you a great grip to apply the liner. It is amazing if you are a beginner in winged liners as the tip of the liner is really sharp. It doesn't smudge away like the other liners do. The color stays for really long. The best liner in the market. The product is not really expensive and is obviously worth the investment. LOVE this product!
Cristy R.
Cristy R.
Review for: Nerdrum
Great eyeliner, I use it in black.
It gives me great exact lines, easy to apply and repeat each day. Good pigment and nicely dark.

Last the whole day, I work 12 hour shifts and it looks the same when I leave for work as it does when I get home!

Great for sensitive eyes and skin.
I have sensitive eyes and often liquid-type liners make my eyes red and watery... Not this one it's great!
Isabel L.
Isabel L.
Spain
Review for: Woolf
Es un delineador tipo boli, que al principio me costó aprender a usar, aunque ahora ya le he pillado el truco, y es un indispensable. Es un tipo de eye-liner tipo boli, con una punta blandita, que no es de pincel como otros delineadores, por lo que no se engrosar con el uso. El producto es super intenso, y una vez seco no se mueve en horas. Además luego, cuesta bastante retirarlo.
Mikayla K.
Mikayla K.
Vancouver , BC
Review for: Trooper
Loving this eyeliner! It's waterproof and I love the felt pen tip. I have a lot of control and it's great. I go over it a couple times to get a nice full black line. It doesn't really smudge, it's maybe happened once but not often and not very much. I've found that sometimes it rubs off super easily but that takes a more "oh no my eye" kind of rubbing and not just a little touch.
Kennedy M.
Kennedy M.
Review for: Trooper
This is one of the best eyeliners I've ever used. I've gone back to buy it once as well as many samples. It lasts ages (and can sometimes be a pain to get off). The tip is a bit harder to use if you're not as experienced but well worth learning. It's not too pricey compared to other eyeliners and will last a long time (I got about 6 months before it dried up and I use it a lot).
Alexandra A.
Alexandra A.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Woolf
The best eyeliner on the market in my opinion!! So extremely easy to use and doesn't dry out like most liquids do. It's very sharp so you can't make mistakes and thin at the end for the perfect wing! It's also not too expensive, I would say I use this everyday and it lasts 3-4 months. I prefer getting the minis so I can just throw them in all my purses!
Maisha C.
Maisha C.
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Review for: Trooper
This liner is SO. GOOD. I cannot recommend this enough to everyone. The tip of the liner is not to stiff or too soft, the perfect texture for the perfect wing. My eyes tend to water so much, it even takes off my waterproof liners, but this stays in place! And it is SO black! Completely changed my eyeliner game, well worth the price.. and the hype!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Review for: Trooper
I saw so many great reviews of this liner on here and on Sephora, I figured why not give it a try. I'm sad to say I was very disappointed with the product, it was watery, grey looking, and smudged all over my eyes.
I wonder if maybe I got a bad batch, but I just had to give my honest opinion, for the price it just wasn't that worth it for me.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?