BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Holly S.
Holly S.
Shakopee, MN
Review for: Trooper
This is such a good liner. It is so precise and easy to work with. I recommend this if you love to do winged liner
Ralonda P.
Ralonda P.
Pauls Valley, OK
Review for: Trooper
My go to liner. Absolutely love it. I own several different one's from both high end and low end brands but, I always find myself going back to this one. If you haven't tried I definitely recommend you give it a try.
Adriana A.
Adriana A.
Rohnert Park, CA
Review for: Bukowski
Great liner. Very pigmented. Easy to apply. Long lasting. Good coverage. Would buy again would recommend
Emily B.
Emily B.
Pleasant Gap, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
The best liquid eyeliner on the market.  Very easy to work with and get a sharp wing.  The colors are fantastic and wear time is great.
Amanda A.
Amanda A.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Bukowski
The best eyeliner especially for someone who is not great at eyeliner application. Goes on so smoothly!
Inesa P.
Inesa P.
Addison
Kat Von D has a liquid liner that will stay on all day and the tip of it is perfect and so easy to use.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Akron, OH
Review for: Trooper
My holy grail eyeliner. It's super black, easy to apply with the felt tip, and most importantly stays put and doesn't fade of run throughout the day. This is one that I've repurchased time and time again. The best!
Tracy A.
Tracy A.
Oceanside , CA
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner. just got a sample size from Sephora and I love it. I like the felt tip liner to do the most precise line, it dries very black and is matte, no shine to the liner like most of the liquid eyeliners.
alexis s.
alexis s.
Dulce
I love Kat von D products makes every color pop and they have a long lasting wear, I'd try if u haven't tried it
Brandi S.
Brandi S.
I liked this product as a regular eyeliner but I mainly use it in my waterline and it would end up either in my eye or underneath it
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?