BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Rachel P.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
Once I tried this eyeliner I was amazed at what I have been missing out on. It applies smoothly, goes on VERY black, and lasts until I take it off or fall asleep in it (guilty there). It's actually the only eyeliner I have ever repurchased and I plan to keep on buying it. It's also a very good price compared to other brands at Sephora.
Erin C.
Review for: Trooper
I think this eyeliner would be perfect for someone who is really good at using a liquid liner. For someone like me that is brand new to it, it was a complete disaster. I ended up with liner all over the place and it kept smudging. I sadly had to return this but I will try again after I practice with cheaper options!
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner in all of her colors. It makes lining my eyes a breeze. It lasts the entire day,
Anna C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Trooper
Really like this liner but the tip dried out fast. When you try to get some liner it spills out way too much and leaves nothing behind. Amazing formula but bad packaging
Sara F.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Nerdrum
I wore this to my sisters wedding where I cried like a baby and stayed out the entire night.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
Review for: Trooper
I love liquid line pens but never wanted to spend $19 on one, it just seemed crazy to me! But after trying to many of drugstore ones and then drying out, not staying long, or just not even showing up, I decided to just go for it. And I'm so mad I haven't bought this earlier!! This is absolutely the best liner pen I have ever used! It comes out even, no need to touch up like other ones, it's so black, comes out instantly. I would definitely recommend to just invest in a good one instead of saving money and getting a whack product
Taylor B.
Wahoo, NE
Review for: Trooper
Blackest eyeliner I've ever purchased! Stays on soooooo well! I never have a problem with it fading! It is a little expensive, but it is very good quality. Very easy to apply and get a sharp wing eyeliner! I would repurchase!
Kara B.
Lake Jackson, TX
Review for: Dali
I love love love Kat Von D's ink liners! I have them in three different colors. They stay on through on anything and last so long! Once I found this brand of eyelinder I stopped using all of the other ones that I had and switched solely to this one!!
Evelyn S.
Yakima, WA
Review for: Bosch
Kat von D has a very good quality makeup line i love her eyeliners they glide on so easy they are very pigmented easy to work with love her products
Genevieve V.
New Albany, OH
Review for: Trooper
The blackest of black eyeliner will stay out all day, through sweat and tears. This product is long lastnf and perfect for that in trend cat eye look.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?