BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Dany K.
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner last forever. It doesn't smudge or smear and never fade. I love this eyeliner. I will purchase it again
nick w.
Review for: Nietzsche
All of her eye liners are amazing . This color is gorgeous very high pigment and will last all day and smudge proof.
Kelly D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyeliner, I have it in black, they work great stay on long and come out flawless because of the felt tip.
Jesenia C.
Suffolk, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So easy to use. The colors are true and very pigmented. Easy to use and I love the pump action I,get the product put.
Sara H.
Reseda, CA
Best eyeliner! It doesn't leak and it's waterproof. It stays on all night and it's super black, just the way I like!
Marleny O.
Review for: Trooper
THIS IS SOOO GOOD. YOU CAN MAKE YOUR WING SHARP ENOUGH TO CUT YOUR ENEMIES OR THICKER THAN YOUR MAN'S D**K. LOVE IT.
Lorraine S.
Sarasota, FL
Review for: Trooper
I use liquid liner religiously. This product would easily go into my top 5. I like that it has a felt tip applicator.
laura c.
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. It is the best formula that I've ever tried and it gives me the most precision.
Denell R.
Yakima, WA
Looks beautiful and very easy to use. I have sample size but I'll be buying a full size and telling people about it.
Kelsee S.
Modesto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
THE BEST EYELINER EVER!!!! I'm so in love with this stuff! I just bought some and I'm gonna have to buy more soon!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?