10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this liner. I was unable to use a liquid liner until I got this one as a Christmas present. I's slightly watery and bleeds sometimes upon application running in the expression lines around the eyes while applying it (especially if you get watery eyes while doing your make up). But once you manage to get it in place, it does stay in place. I'm not entirely sure about it's waterproof claims, as it does run with water, and it fades a bit over a few hours. However, the tip makes the application for not so skilled users or beginners super easy. My evolution went from using pencils to cream liners applied with a brush to this, and I'm never going back to any other eye liner. I love the colour too. I have the Trooper one (noce rock reference) and the Bukowsky. I find the Trooper one much more wearable for all occasions. This is one of the top tens in my make up bag.
Nira S.
Nira S.
Review for: Trooper
I am pretty sure everyone has already heard raving reviews about this product, but I can't just sit her and just say nothing. Eye liner has always a little difficult for me since I have dark eyelids which can get quite oily in the summer. Not a good combo for when dealing with liquid eye liner. I would use gel eye liner because that was the only product that would show on my skin and not fade or smudge though out the day. But everyone knows gel is the hardest to work with and it dries out so fast. So when I tried out this eyeliner and it stayed for the whole day, you bet I was jumping for joy. I finally have an eye liner that works. I have nothing else to say except that it does what it claims, it is the blackest black and it is like a tattoo, it is not going anywhere until the end of the day when I wipe it off.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Huddersfield UK
Review for: Neruda
I adore Kat VON Ds ink liners duo to how easy they are to apply, how sharp the tip is to be able to get extremely precise lines, and how sleek the packaging is. I purchased mine from Sephora and got it shipped to the UK. My downfall with this white is, it works well if you have no other eyeshadow or base colour underneath it, it's a brilliant striking white and isn't streaky. However, if you're wearing a coloured eyeshadow underneath the liner, which I often do, the pen picks up the colour and turns the liner into a paled down version of your eyeshadow. I had to keep wiping the tip to remove the excess colour which used up a lot of my product causing it to dry out earlier than my other Ink Liners did do.
Sharva K.
Sharva K.
Mississauga, ON
Review for: Trooper
I purchased this product because everyone has been raving about it on social media, but I was slightly disappointed once I began using it. The package says it is a waterproof liner, which proved to be false because noticed pieces of eyeliner missing from my eyelid approximately 2 hours after applying it. The brush is also way too stiff, making it difficult to glide the product onto the eyelid. If you are a beginner with eyeliner I do not recommend this product. However, if you are a pro at applying liquid eyeliner, the chances are that this product will not phase you. Overall, the colour is very intense and bold, but the formula could be improved.
Karah M.
Karah M.
Mission, BC
Review for: Trooper
I didn't want to believe the hype on this product because I didn't think it would live up to it. This liner is long lasting, very precise and I would say worth the money. The pen tip is a fiber one, and the end of my wing has never been sharper. I just picked up the 100 point perk through Sephora and I already have a full sized in my basket to purchase because I love it so much. It's waterproof but doesn't fight my makeup remover, and It doesn't stain my lids like other similar products. It's a good buy with a bit of a learning curve but well worth it.
Janel B.
Janel B.
Quincy, MI
This liner is amazing i love the felt tip it ensures you get a nice smooth and straight line..the formula stays on and lasts all day!! It also has a good amount of product so i dont have to replace it but once every three months..the only downfall is its a little pricey but for the quality and amount of product i feel its worth it and it will remain a staple item in my makeup bag i am a huge kat von d fan i love all her products and recommend everyone try something of hers because i know you will fall in love with her products like i have!
Susanna Q.
Susanna Q.
Mississauga
Review for: Trooper
This eyeliner is kind of pricey, and there are definitely cheaper drugstore/indie alternatives out there, but once you have it, it's so hard to put down. It is as good as everyone says it is. The tip glides smoothly across your skin, barely fraying, and the actual product is such a wonderful jet black that barely budges. True, it doesn't stand a chance against my ultra oily lids (that not even primer can fix) and crow's feet over a long period of time, but it holds up a lot better than many, many, many other liners.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Definitely my holy grail black eyeliner!! This is the only eyeliner i use, i use black and this is black enough and don't skip. i have greasy lids so most liners melt on my eyes when the weather gets humid. This one does not do that and i can not live without this kat von d ink liner. i used to use kat von d tattoo liner but i like ink liiner alot more. they last so long, don;t dry up and the tip stays pointy and don't get fussy like most brands. Please do not ever discontinue this product, i cannot live without.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Trooper
Every couple years I bounce back and forth between gel liners and liquid liners, and this is one of two liquid liners I currently have in rotation in my makeup kit. It's a basic black liquid liner, and while I was excited to try it I was a bit disappointed at the colour payoff - I found it was a bit watery and didn't leave as solid a line as my regular Julep liner, though the length and width of the brush makes it really easy to apply. Like it, don't love it.
salma b.
salma b.
Review for: Bosch
The Kat Von D liners are some of the best ones out there! They have such a fine point, that you can really get a nice gradient line while drawing your eyeliner on. The packaging is also so cute, you can really see her touches in them. my favourite is trooper (the black one) which is really black and not a gross grey that happens in some other eyeliners. It also lasts a long time, so you don't have to worry about it when you're wearing it.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?