BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Esmeralda T.
Esmeralda T.
Review for: Trooper
Went on super smooth, I loved it and I would recommend to everyone. Easy to apply also,  a little pricy but worth it
Marissa M.
Marissa M.
I love this liner! It goes on smooth and it last all day without smudging. It's very easy to apply and I like how dark it is.
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
Ligonier
Review for: Trooper
I really love this. I personally like the tattoo liner better, but this one is almost as great!
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
Review for: Trooper
The best liner I've tried yet! I love how neat and precise it is and the way it stays in place
Karmen W.
Karmen W.
Review for: Woolf
My favorite liquid eyeliner by far. Especially for creating custom designs around my eyes for Halloween!
Heather U.
Heather U.
Colfax , NC
Review for: Hemingway
Creates a fine smooth line. Nice rich brown color. Lasts all day. Affordable price, just $19 at Sephora.
Easily glides on lid. Get the look of iconic eyes with this awesome liquid liner.
Ankiy F.
Ankiy F.
Review for: Trooper
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner! It lines perfectly, and allows you to make thick or thin lines or even designs with the fine tip. Plus, it stays on all day - even when I have allergies and teary eyes! Love this! So worth the money!
Tram D.
Tram D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
These eyeliners are highly pigmented and have a great tip for easy application. Also, it's long lasting, and thats a big plus for me.
Rue A.
Rue A.
Love all things kat Von d she's simply ahhhhhmazing this glides and stays on, love the blackness of it
Jamie Z.
Jamie Z.
This liner trio by KatVonD rocks it! The tattoo liner is my go to absolute daily favorite!!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?