BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Lizzie R.
Edinburg, TX
This was my first product that I had ever bought from her whenever I started getting into make up and I love it! It actually stays on ! I really recommend these
Morgan M.
I love the applicator of this liquid liner, and how long it lasts! But I wish it was more black and pigmented. I think sometimes it can look diluted and watery.
Crystal C.
Lawrenceville, GA
Review for: Hemingway
My FAVORITE eyeliner. Dark, stays on long. Perfect precision. I have hazel/amber eyes. Bought it at Sephora and will always buy again. This was my first time!
Valerie V.
Grove City, PA
Review for: Nietzsche
High quality pigment and lots of shimmer with a very fine tip that makes for an easy line and wing. Glides on and stays. Reasonably priced for the durability.
Gabby R.
Emmaus, PA
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
One of the best liquid eyeliners I have ever tried. They stay very black and very matte. Also they stay long wearing and don't transfer to the lower lash line.
Kiara B.
Whittier
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite is gel eyeliner. It is smudge free and lasts me for hours! It is literally hurricane proof and swim prod and won’t come off for anything
Tiffany L.
Hessel
In absolute love with the black, definitely my favorite wing liner! Stays on all day. Easy to use and amazing color.
Kat Von D The Kat Eye
Elisa R.
Bronx
Review for: Trooper
My ride or die liner. I bought it on Feb, 5,2017 and it's still pigmented to this day. I love this markers because it's easy for me to do my winged eyeliner.
Bahiza H.
Spring, TX
This eyeliner is very good. The colors are intense. I have owned this eyeliner for six months now and the felt tip did not dry out like the other eyeliners.
Ashley W.
Middletown
Review for: Woolf
This is by far the BEST liquid liner I have ever used. It stays put and makes winging my liner so easy. This isn’t a felt tip but has the benefits as such!
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?