10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Stockbridge, GA
Break and easy application. Smooth. Makes life so much easier. Would recommend this product to anyone. Lon lasting. All day wear.
Mackenzie R.
Mackenzie R.
Wilmington, NC
I just purchased this product after having the tattoo liner dry out on me. I think this product works wonderfully to created winged liner and it holds a lot of product. I use the shade trooper with my blue eyes and it seems to hold out longer than the tattoo liner did. I like how this product has a fine tipped sponge applicator as opposed to the brush liner in KVD's tattoo liner. Overall, I would recommend this product and I think that as a whole, KVD produces some of the best liquid liners on the market.
Paige B.
Paige B.
These are great liners. I personally prefer the tattoo liner because of the brush tip, though. The felt tip is less flexible and harder to make a sharp wing with, where the brush tip in the tattoo liner is super flexible and easy to work with and can create very sharp lines.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Jersey City, NJ
The best liner I've ever found.All the pencil and crayon liners transfer, even the so-called "waterproof" ones and I'm terrible at applying liquid.This doesn't transfer to my upper lid, doesn't melt or fade. It lasts all day until I take it off at night. It's so easy to apply and I can get straight precise lines and wing and it dries almost immediately. It's definitely worth the $20-something it costs.
Manda L.
Manda L.
Niles, MI
I do love Kat Von D's eyeliner! I bought the color wolf, and it looks great on my blue-grey eyes! I'm ready to try different shades. I would love to sample several shades! This is the easiest liquid eyeliner brush to use. It goes on easily, and the brush kinda bends with application!
Megan T.
Megan T.
Midlothian, VA
This is the best felt tip eyeliner!!! It's so easy to apply and stays on for a long time with no transfer
Racheal D.
Racheal D.
Brooklyn, NY
I have this in Ultra Black and it has become my favorite everyday eyeliner! I love the felt tip so much. The tip is perfect for precise wings. This eyeliner is super pigmented and will last you ALL DAY. I would definitely recommend this over Kat Von D's tattoo liner!
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley
Kat von D tiene esta línea de delineadores que es buenísima para un delineado efecto y duradero, me encanta
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this liner. I was unable to use a liquid liner until I got this one as a Christmas present. I's slightly watery and bleeds sometimes upon application running in the expression lines around the eyes while applying it (especially if you get watery eyes while doing your make up). But once you manage to get it in place, it does stay in place. I'm not entirely sure about it's waterproof claims, as it does run with water, and it fades a bit over a few hours. However, the tip makes the application for not so skilled users or beginners super easy. My evolution went from using pencils to cream liners applied with a brush to this, and I'm never going back to any other eye liner. I love the colour too. I have the Trooper one (noce rock reference) and the Bukowsky. I find the Trooper one much more wearable for all occasions. This is one of the top tens in my make up bag.
Nira S.
Nira S.
Review for: Trooper
I am pretty sure everyone has already heard raving reviews about this product, but I can't just sit her and just say nothing. Eye liner has always a little difficult for me since I have dark eyelids which can get quite oily in the summer. Not a good combo for when dealing with liquid eye liner. I would use gel eye liner because that was the only product that would show on my skin and not fade or smudge though out the day. But everyone knows gel is the hardest to work with and it dries out so fast. So when I tried out this eyeliner and it stayed for the whole day, you bet I was jumping for joy. I finally have an eye liner that works. I have nothing else to say except that it does what it claims, it is the blackest black and it is like a tattoo, it is not going anywhere until the end of the day when I wipe it off.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?