10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love Kat von D eyeliner. It's super pigmented and very easy to use to make a perfect cat eye. It lasts all day, and that's because where I live it's 100 degrees all the time. Definetly worth buying. I highly recommend it
Morgan W.
Morgan W.
I love this liner!! Its the only one i keep going back too! Its long lasting and so easy to use it goes on nicely
Noorman K.
Noorman K.
I have the Kat Von D trooper felt tip eyeliner. I've got to say it is one of my holy grails. I use it everyday. It lasts a very long time. For the most part it is super easy to apply, except some days I wish the tip of the eyeliner was just a tad bit skinnier so I could have that sharp cat eye, without having to feel the need to use tape. Overall would definitely recommend.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Tacoma, WA
I have the black one and I love it! The tip works great and it doesn't start to bend like other liner pens I have tried. Defiantly recommend! Works great and I can get a perfect wing with it!! I'm not sure how the other colors work but the black is great.
Cori A.
Cori A.
Great for winged eyeliner! I have this in trooper and I love it! I find it is a darker and more matte black then the tattoo liner. It is smudge proof! I forgot I was wearing it rubbed my eye and it stayed on! I would buy again and suggest to others!
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Bukowski
Kats Ink liners are the best! So easy to use as they glide on and dry quickly. They are a bit pricey for the size but well worth the money in my book! I have several different colors.
Dena W.
Dena W.
Best felt tip eyeliner on the market in my opinion. Goes on smooth, stays all day, doesn't budge one bit. Right now it is my liner I reach for everyday.
Xaiviea L.
Xaiviea L.
Elk Grove, CA
I LOVE this liner in trooper! It lasts all day doesn't smudge and is soooo pigmented!
Alida N.
Alida N.
Brooklyn, NY
This is a very good product. It's definitely expensive, so if you're a beginner at applying makeup get a cheaper one first, personally I recommend the Wet N Wild one. Use up that product messing up, then try this one. But it was very pigmented, it went on smoothly, and stayed all day. My only complaints are that it's very pricey, and that it isn't waterproof,
Sarah A.
Sarah A.
Nashville, TN
This is a great liner. I think that her tattoo liner gets a
lol the hype but I prefer this one. It lasts and lasts on my face and in general as the tube doesn't drip up quickly.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?