10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Finally found a eyeliner that doesn't give me problems!! Helps me practice my winged eyeliner! Glides on so smoothly. I have the shade trooper
Cosmetic C.
Cosmetic C.
Severn, MD
I picked this up a week ago and I have not put it down! It glides on so smooth. It doesn't catch on any wrinkles in the eyelid. It a bold dark black and you can get a really precise line with it! I am incredibly picky about my liner and this is starting to look like it will be my new holy grail liner! I could not be more pleased with it! I plan to go back and grab the rest of the colors! 💜
Isela B.
Isela B.
Personally, I live this eyeliner! It's easy to use, doesn't smudge and is long lasting! It's totally worth the $20. Definitely recommend it. I bought it at Sephora and would definitely buy another one in a different color
Chanel R.
Chanel R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite liquid liner. I love the way it glides on and how easy it is to get a precise line.
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Salinas, CA
Absolutely love this eyeliner! Doesn't smudge, goes over eye makeup and glitter easily! It's super black and pigmented, I've tried a lot of different eye liners from different brands and this is the only one that lasts all day!
Raven R.
Raven R.
Love the formula and the felt tip blush is great for application. Stays in place all day without flaking of smearing but removes easily with eye makeup remover. I totally recommend this eyeliner. My wings have never looked so good.
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Salem, OR
Kat Von D Beauty is my favorite makeup brand for a reason. This liner is easy to apply, deeply pigmented and wears like a champ. The colors can be a bit less full coverage than my favorite black- Trooper, but I still enjoy using them.
Roxanna A.
Roxanna A.
Review for: Trooper
I love this eyeliner. Makes me look great and this color is so rich and last. The tip slides easily and smoothly. It's waterproof, bold and glides easily.
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Leesburg, VA
Cuando voy a una tienda de maquillaje siempre estoy interesada a en probar y comprarme estos delineadores y aunque solo he tenido uno los quisiera tener todos y de todos los colores 😍😍😍
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love Kat von D eyeliner. It's super pigmented and very easy to use to make a perfect cat eye. It lasts all day, and that's because where I live it's 100 degrees all the time. Definetly worth buying. I highly recommend it
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?