10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Julie D.
Julie D.
Galloway, OH
Easy to apply with the felt tip
Bold color
Long lasting
Can be applied thick or thinly
Kaytee G.
Kaytee G.
Havent used these yet but have heard great things also have them on the way currently ! Just ordered them
Cordelia T.
Cordelia T.
Fullerton, CA
A great product. I personally prefer the TATTOO liner because it has a brush tip whereas this, the INK liner has a felt tip- but the liner formula is still a great glossy black pigmented formula making it super easy to get those coveted wings. As far as Felt tips go- this is one of the best
Kassandra B.
Kassandra B.
Alexandria, VA
This stuff really does last forever - totally worth the money! The tapered applicator is perfect for a winged look, or just to create a very sharp, precise line. I use it daily for a simple eye look, in the dark metallic brown shade.
Zoey G.
Zoey G.
Garden Grove, CA
I don't really like buying eyeliners but because it's so rare for me to find the one but this was gifted to me and I love it
Ava V.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
So I have tried both the Tattoo Liner and the Ink Liner and, I love them both, but they do have their pros and their cons. For the Tattoo liner, I found that the brush like applicator was extremely precise, and made it easy for me to create a knife sharp wing. The only down side I found was that came of as somewhat translucent and not as pure black as I would have preferred. Now with the Ink Liner, It is jet black and incredibly opaque. BUT the felt tip is thicker and makes it a tiny bit more difficult to create a crisp, clean wing. What I have found that works best for me is to use a combination of the two! I create the wing with the Tattoo Liner and just fill it in with the Ink Liner. Hope this helps!
Marisa R.
Marisa R.
I love this liner, I have it in trooper. It lasts all day and doesnt smudge. I must blink intensely because with products that aren't waterproof/smudgeproof i end up with racoon eyes, but not with this! My only complaint is that the tip is very stiff and if you're not a winged eyeliner pro, it can take some getting used to. The stiffness makes it hard to create a seamless and easy wing.
Patricia A.
Patricia A.
Review for: Trooper
I absolutely love this liner. I was unable to use a liquid liner until I got this one as a Christmas present. I's slightly watery and bleeds sometimes upon application running in the expression lines around the eyes while applying it (especially if you get watery eyes while doing your make up). But once you manage to get it in place, it does stay in place. I'm not entirely sure about it's waterproof claims, as it does run with water, and it fades a bit over a few hours. However, the tip makes the application for not so skilled users or beginners super easy. My evolution went from using pencils to cream liners applied with a brush to this, and I'm never going back to any other eye liner. I love the colour too. I have the Trooper one (noce rock reference) and the Bukowsky. I find the Trooper one much more wearable for all occasions. This is one of the top tens in my make up bag.
Nira S.
Nira S.
Review for: Trooper
I am pretty sure everyone has already heard raving reviews about this product, but I can't just sit her and just say nothing. Eye liner has always a little difficult for me since I have dark eyelids which can get quite oily in the summer. Not a good combo for when dealing with liquid eye liner. I would use gel eye liner because that was the only product that would show on my skin and not fade or smudge though out the day. But everyone knows gel is the hardest to work with and it dries out so fast. So when I tried out this eyeliner and it stayed for the whole day, you bet I was jumping for joy. I finally have an eye liner that works. I have nothing else to say except that it does what it claims, it is the blackest black and it is like a tattoo, it is not going anywhere until the end of the day when I wipe it off.
Rosie R.
Rosie R.
Huddersfield UK
Review for: Neruda
I adore Kat VON Ds ink liners duo to how easy they are to apply, how sharp the tip is to be able to get extremely precise lines, and how sleek the packaging is. I purchased mine from Sephora and got it shipped to the UK. My downfall with this white is, it works well if you have no other eyeshadow or base colour underneath it, it's a brilliant striking white and isn't streaky. However, if you're wearing a coloured eyeshadow underneath the liner, which I often do, the pen picks up the colour and turns the liner into a paled down version of your eyeshadow. I had to keep wiping the tip to remove the excess colour which used up a lot of my product causing it to dry out earlier than my other Ink Liners did do.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?