BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Melissa R.
East point, GA
This is the only liner I ever use, it allows me to get that perfect sharp and straight winged eyeliner, would recommend
Ni cole L.
Reno, NV
I love this liner. However I feel like it dried out and was dead pretty quickly so I only use it for special occasions
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Kat Von D has a fantastic makeup brand. I am currently using both Hemingway and trooper, i love them. Fantastic liners.
Brittany W.
These liners are great especially when you're wanting a brighter eye color. The colors last but also still blend well.
Melissa T.
Calvin
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz, Other more...
 I like this liner but find it a little on the watery side. Several layers need o be applied to achieve maximum coverage
Rachel C.
Festus, MO
Review for: Dali more...
Goes on smooth. Doesnt flake up. Stays on point all day long. Even lasts through moms night out. All time fave product
Gabrielle S.
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz more...
These are my favorite eyeliner no body can beat it i been trying to find a dupe i didn't find one i love the packaging
Maherah S.
Chicopee, MA
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner is one of the best I've used! It's so pigmented and glides on so easily. It lasts all day for me. Love it!!
Laura B.
Review for: Trooper more...
Not exactly perfect.Glides on easy but if you try a thicker line it creases and fades into your crease in 2 hours or so
Kelly H.
Chino, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
My holy grail liquid eyeliner!!! Nothing better! Glides on super smooth and is so easy to achieve a winged cateye look.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?