10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
A T.
A T.
I used the black one (I got sample size from Sephora Play! box). It was easy to use, but I didn't see the hype - for me, it seems to be a normal black liquid liner.
Madeline T.
Madeline T.
Waterford, NY
This stuff is amazing. I wore the tattoo liner for over a year. I hate spending a lot of money on makeup but drugstore eyeliners just don't cut it. No eyeliner I've ever used has been able to provide a sharp wing like this one has. Doesn't dry out easily. Always a perfect wing.
Jari M.
Jari M.
the best product!!. pricey but worth it. highly recommend for those who are learning. my eyes are hazel
gabrielle N.
gabrielle N.
Saint Marys, WV
This one is pretty good, I had one for like over a year so I had to get rid of the because it got old but it was nice while I had it
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌- thank the eyeliner gods for creating this product ! Simply the best ! So pigmented and easy to apply I love it
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my new favorite liner. I love it because it applies enough liquid and it isn't an issue to have to try to get liquid out. I can either make a simple lined look or a dramatic winged look, love it.
Jessica C.
Gets a little dry going over eyeshadow. I cap it and give it a little shake, then I'm good to go
Misty C.
Misty C.
Alton, TX
I love Kat von D eyeliner. It's super pigmented and very easy to use to make a perfect cat eye. It lasts all day, and that's because where I live it's 100 degrees all the time. Definetly worth buying. I highly recommend it
Sara P.
Sara P.
Review for: Trooper
I have the mini size of this liner. I'm not sure if it's a packaging error but after lining one eye, I am unable to line the other eye. Shaking the liner didn't work. However, it worked again when I tested it out on my hand. But that made me lose product. And I had black lines on my hand. I noticed that the liner faded throughout the day (on my oily lids) and I would have to reapply if I wanted it to last longer. Overall, I don't think this liner is worth its price point. I'd rather spend $3 on the Wet N Wild liner than $19 on this one.
Clam C.
Clam C.
Flushing, NY
Kat Von D eyeliners are awesome, I really like how easy they are to apply and the line comes out very precise.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?