BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Zailyn N.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Trooper
Love love love this eye liner. It is precise. You can go as thin or as thick as you want. Super black.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Review for: Trooper
I love this liner in all of her colors. It makes lining my eyes a breeze. It lasts the entire day,
Lexi L.
Review for: Trooper
This was by far the best eyeliner I've ever used. There's a great color payoff. I would recommend this eyeliner to anyone plus it's not that pricey.
Christina R.
El mirage, AZ
Review for: Trooper
This is a great eyeliner that's doesn't move. Mine did dry out very quickly so I was a little disappointed in that
Tricia V.
Bay City, MI
Review for: Trooper
This liner worked really well. I was impressed with how dark and pigmented it was. A little goes a long way so be careful when you apply this.
Nathalie R.
Review for: Trooper
Best eyeliner I have ever used! Goes on smoothly. Doesn't smudge and it's long lasting. 👍🏼 I love it! 💙
Iris M.
Review for: Trooper
Personally I love this liner, the application is easy with the felt tip and it's quick to dry!
Suki R.
Review for: Baudelaire
Just stunning. a beautiful product that is one of the smoothst I have ever had. :)
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Review for: Trooper
Been very impressed since I bought this last weekend. Love the color. Glides on easily for fine or defined eyes. Very affordable too.
Yesica E.
Review for: Trooper
My boyfriend just bought this for me today and I love it!! its so dark and works perfect :)
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?