10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Savannah L.
Savannah L.
Franklin, TN
Review for: Trooper
I was excited to by this because I heard great reviews so I finally swatched it on my hand at Sephora. I saw how pigmented and opaque it was so I had to buy it. It is easy to get on for sure. However once I got it on, k saw it wasn't as black as my other liquid/gel liners so that why I have this 4 stars.
Maha A.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Looooove these eyeliners so much! Precision, color, and easy use. All great quality!
Jessii E.
Jessii E.
Clarksville , TN
I like how smooth it went on and the colors are really nice. It lasted me the whole day.
Casidhe M.
Casidhe M.
I love all the colors it comes in.
Easy application. However, i do not like how it feels. Kinda sticky!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
I love Kat Von D liners. They are pigmented, last all day and they are easy to apply. I love how no fuss they are.
Jari M.
Jari M.
the best product!!. pricey but worth it. highly recommend for those who are learning. my eyes are hazel
Jeannie N.
Jeannie N.
Westminster, CA
My favorite liquid eyeliner! I used to use Stila's eyeliner pen but I like this one even better, plus it's a little cheaper too. The felt tip makes it super easy to use. It's also super black, stays on all day, and has a nice MATTE finish. A staple in my makeup bag.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Austin, TX
Best eyeliner ever. I use the black one every day. I switched from the tattoo liner to the ink because I find a felt tip much easier to use than a brush tip. The color is dark and lasts all day even through the night while I sleep.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
Clearwater , FL
OMG the Kat Con D Ink Liner is by far the most amazing liner I have ever used.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
Denton, TX
I have the brown and I love it. It's the perfect color for my blue eyes and when I don't want too bold of a look like black gives me. This liner has a nice thin to help me perfectly line my lid. I give it a big thumbs up!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?