10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sophie Y.
Sophie Y.
Mcminnville, OR
Review for: Woolf
All of Kat Von D's liners are absolutely amazing and stay put all day long. If you're willing to pay $20 for a liner this is the one you should get! The pen is also nice compared to a liquid liner. The grey shade is also a nice alternative to black if you're looking for a softer look.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Love how precise this eyeliner is, it makes it really easy to do a cat eye. With that said, the formula dries up SO quickly! I usually have to throw this liner out after a couple of weeks which is a shame because I only get a few uses out of it. Would not recommend it for that reason.
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Trooper
The only reason I won't give this 5 stars is because my eyes can get pretty watery and although this is a "waterproof" eyeliner, my wings always get messed up when I start tearing. I love the finish though and I will continue to purchase because the application is really nice and easy
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Tallahassee, FL
Review for: Baudelaire
I LOVE this eyeliner. I like how versatile it is in that I can go from day to night with one simple swoop. The liner gives a smooth look that is easily applied. It goes on boldly and I have never had to reapply during the night. Plus, you don't have to wait a long time for it to dry!
Review for: Trooper
HANDS DOWN, THIS IS THE BEST EYELINER EVERRRR!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY INKLINER IN 'TROOPER'. IT'S SO PRECISE, SO PIGMENTED, IT DRIES QUICKLY... IT'S JUST, PERFECTION! THIS IS A MUST HAVE, EVERYTIME I RUN OUT, I LITERALLY GET FRUSTRATED AND HAVE TO GO TO SEPHORA TO BUY ANOTHER ONE.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Waterford, MI
Review for: Dali
Ughhh I love this stuff. The name drew me to it initially, but the color convinced my wallet. It is SO gorgeous, I love it as a liner, but also recently used it all over, more like an eyeshadow, and it was beautiful in an unexpected way. A little pricey, but I'd definitely recommend!
Kat A.
Kat A.
Inverness, FL
Review for: Hemingway
I just got this liner in a Sephora VIB package and oh my gosh I'm obsessed. Kat Von D is the queen of cosmetics with staying power and this liner lives up to its hype. It goes on BEAUTIFULLY and stays in place so well!! When I run out I will definitely be purchasing the full size.
Kaylin F.
Kaylin F.
Deltona, FL
Review for: Trooper
This is my most favorite eyeliner, its the only one i buy. It doesn't smear, and my eye crease is weird and so any other eyeliner would smear on the crease and make me look super messy. But this is great to create an amazing wing and it applies super easy and dries amazingly fast.
Aimee G.
Aimee G.
Review for: Nietzsche
This product is very different and bot your typical eyeliner. This product is definitely greta if you want to experiment with different colors and formulas than the average ones. The product is lost lasting and very creamy on the eye lid. This product is amazing for everyday use.
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Jacksonville, FL
Review for: Trooper
I can't finally do a wing eyeliner look without it looking crazy and it's all thanks to Kat Von D and her liners! Trooper is the one I've tried so far and I LOVE it ! The extremely fine tipped brush is my FAVORITE OF ALL TIME ! Very precise application with this baby! Holy grail!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?