BY KAT VON D #9 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kelly Z.
Review for: Trooper more...
Hands down my all time favorite liquid eyeliner. Firstly, this is the perfect black. It is jet black and doesn't dry with a sheen or a grey tone to it. It's waterproof and smudge proof- I've fallen asleep with this on and have woken up with it almost fully in tact. The cap closes air tight to prevent the felt tip from drying out. And the tip itself is pretty high quality, in that it keeps its shape and doesn't start to dull or fray. It is the perfect size for doing very thin lines, or thicker if you like. The pen also has a ball inside so you can shake the product and prevent it from settling and also ensures there is always product in the tip of the pen. It is amazing value for the price, and makes applying liquid liner much less intimidating or messy!
Mo K.
Nyack, NY
This is a great liquid liner! I have the color Trooper and it is a true matte black. It
dries fully matte and is not shiny whatsoever. While it may seem crazy to spend $20 on a liquid eyeliner, this one is well worth the money. The felt tip is always super saturated with just enough product that I only need one swipe. I never need to go over my line again to make it darker. Also, the felt tip is the perfect balance between stiff and flexible. There is enough bend in it to create a wing, but not too much that it is flimsy as you bring it towards the inner corner. I am not
that great at winged liner and this product has definitely helped me become
better! I recommend every newbie to winged eyeliner out there to give this a
try!
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
While I'm a huge fan of the tattoo liner I cannot stand the ink liner. I have trooper and the blue color. My trooper is okay, same formula as my tattoo eyeliner. The blue color though dried out and was unusable after the first application. Huge regret purchasing. These are felt tip and you have to be super quick with application or you'll scratch off the product trying to go over the line. Just not worth it. Try the tattoo liner instead. It's much better.
Ava V.
University Pk, PA
So I have tried both the Tattoo Liner and the Ink Liner and, I love them both, but they do have their pros and their cons. For the Tattoo liner, I found that the brush like applicator was extremely precise, and made it easy for me to create a knife sharp wing. The only down side I found was that came of as somewhat translucent and not as pure black as I would have preferred. Now with the Ink Liner, It is jet black and incredibly opaque. BUT the felt tip is thicker and makes it a tiny bit more difficult to create a crisp, clean wing. What I have found that works best for me is to use a combination of the two! I create the wing with the Tattoo Liner and just fill it in with the Ink Liner. Hope this helps!
toxic n.
Review for: Other more...
I started using this product about a year ago. I initially was going to use the tattoo liner but when I saw it was the same price and less of a felt tip liner I choose the ink liner instead. I bought this color in black and I have hazel eyes. No doubt my eyes were brought out and this product was amazing. I always would go for the cat eye look and each time I would be able to perfectly wing it. As I am very out of it in the morning this product did not give me any troubles and it took me a shorter amount of time to do my winged eyes with this eyeliner than any other. Love it and would recommend it.
Brittany L.
Old Saybrook
Want perfect wings? Get this. I have it in trooper and baudelaire (for now!). The cap has a springy click action so every time you put it back on, it freshens the tip of the applicator with new product. Always wet, never dry. My two have been 100% perfect for 6 months and going strong. What sets this apart is the felt tip as opposed to a brush. I find it much easier to handle because it's stiffer. Perfect for those with shaky coffee hands in the morning. I'll be getting more!
Mackenzie R.
Wilmington, NC
I just purchased this product after having the tattoo liner dry out on me. I think this product works wonderfully to created winged liner and it holds a lot of product. I use the shade trooper with my blue eyes and it seems to hold out longer than the tattoo liner did. I like how this product has a fine tipped sponge applicator as opposed to the brush liner in KVD's tattoo liner. Overall, I would recommend this product and I think that as a whole, KVD produces some of the best liquid liners on the market.
Cosmetic C.
Severn, MD
I picked this up a week ago and I have not put it down! It glides on so smooth. It doesn't catch on any wrinkles in the eyelid. It a bold dark black and you can get a really precise line with it! I am incredibly picky about my liner and this is starting to look like it will be my new holy grail liner! I could not be more pleased with it! I plan to go back and grab the rest of the colors! 💜
Amy F.
Review for: Trooper more...
I am a liquid eyeliner kind of girl and I have to say I was pretty impressed with this product. It is a pen style eyeliner, however rather than a felt tip applicator it has a brush. The brush allows for great fluidity and control and is perfect for flicking out a wing or cat eye. Like all Kat von D products this eyeliner has major staying put power. You don't need to worry about it fading or flaking off. The one downside... I feel like the pen itself, drys out really fast and when that happens the previously mentioned fluidity and control are out the window.
Evelyn V.
Union City, NJ
Ever since Kat von D came out with the ink liner I mean I never purchased any other ever again....literally! I can not live without this liner. I've tried using another product similar to it but I was not happy. This gives me the precise cat eye I'm going for all the time! I wish they weren't so expensive but the quality makes it so worth it. The tip is very sharp enough so you can't go wrong with that. Get you one of these bad boys
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?