10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kyrstiann C.
Kyrstiann C.
Dyersburg, TN
Review for: Neruda
When I first got this I was very skeptical because white doesn't show up very well at all and it definitely doesn't stay long, but this stuff is very pigmented and it definitely stays put throughout the day. And it stays just as bright throughout the day as it was when I fried applied.
Jessi O.
Jessi O.
Sparks, NV
Review for: Woolf
Love this liner. First one I purchased at Sephora. I used it Every time I did my makeup. They were out of it last time I went so I bought the tattooed liner which is just as amazing as this one. It lasts me all day and doesn't crack. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Alex Z.
Alex Z.
Meadville, PA
Review for: Trooper
I think everyone who loves makeup has tried this liner. And everyone who has loves it. It makes getting those wings super easy and makes you look like a pro. This liner is the perfect shade of black and it's lasting power is incredible. Kat Von D always comes out with amazing products.
Kerri W.
Kerri W.
Greeley, CO
Review for: Neruda
This is the best white liner it is. When I am tired I put it on my inner eye and it just pops and hides dark circles. I love Kate Von d. Maybe I need a new tattoo instead of doing this survae. It sure would be more fun. Its only fifteen hundred miles from Denver. I think I can make it.
Karissa V.
Karissa V.
Monroe, NJ
Great color payoff... at first. I loved this line of liner because of the bright colors. However after a while, the felt tip will dry up easier than the brush tip... The tip won't stay sharp after repeated/often use, which is a shame because a fresh one will give sharp, precise lines.
Sophie Y.
Sophie Y.
Mcminnville, OR
Review for: Woolf
All of Kat Von D's liners are absolutely amazing and stay put all day long. If you're willing to pay $20 for a liner this is the one you should get! The pen is also nice compared to a liquid liner. The grey shade is also a nice alternative to black if you're looking for a softer look.
Sloane S.
Sloane S.
Love how precise this eyeliner is, it makes it really easy to do a cat eye. With that said, the formula dries up SO quickly! I usually have to throw this liner out after a couple of weeks which is a shame because I only get a few uses out of it. Would not recommend it for that reason.
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Gainesville , FL
Review for: Trooper
The only reason I won't give this 5 stars is because my eyes can get pretty watery and although this is a "waterproof" eyeliner, my wings always get messed up when I start tearing. I love the finish though and I will continue to purchase because the application is really nice and easy
Review for: Trooper
HANDS DOWN, THIS IS THE BEST EYELINER EVERRRR!!! I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT MY INKLINER IN 'TROOPER'. IT'S SO PRECISE, SO PIGMENTED, IT DRIES QUICKLY... IT'S JUST, PERFECTION! THIS IS A MUST HAVE, EVERYTIME I RUN OUT, I LITERALLY GET FRUSTRATED AND HAVE TO GO TO SEPHORA TO BUY ANOTHER ONE.
Hannah G.
Hannah G.
Waterford, MI
Review for: Dali
Ughhh I love this stuff. The name drew me to it initially, but the color convinced my wallet. It is SO gorgeous, I love it as a liner, but also recently used it all over, more like an eyeshadow, and it was beautiful in an unexpected way. A little pricey, but I'd definitely recommend!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?