BY KAT VON D #6 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
laura c.
Review for: Trooper
My all time favorite liquid eyeliner. It is the best formula that I've ever tried and it gives me the most precision.
Anggy G.
Doral, FL
It's absolutely effortless! The felt tip is absolutely perfect. Can easily be controlled for thick or thin lines. In my opinion it is waaay better than the Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner!
Taylor H.
Merced, CA
Review for: Trooper
Holy grail! The best felt tip liner I've come across. Using this product everyday it still lasts for a couple months.
Camille V.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
The best eye liner I have ever tried, I use it everyday. Trying to find a drug store dupe but nothing is like it. The tip is fine and makes it easy to apply.
Samantha V.
Pueblo west, CO
Review for: Trooper
I got this in a kit and it just doesn't compare to the tattoo liner in ease of use. it is a dark black and lasts like the tattoo liner but is harder to use.
Samantha L.
North Haven, CT
Review for: Trooper
Very good liner super waterproof the only con to it is, is that after 4 hours it begins to crack on my eyelids for some reason other than that it's awesome
alina D.
Covington, GA
Review for: Trooper
I heart this aye liner nothing compares to it ! The Milani aye tech I mean for drug store is great but the k.v.d one is so much better ! Worth every penny
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
I like this liner it's not totally horrible but it does have a gloss to it which I do not prefer but other than that it doesn't bulge.
Brittany W.
Review for: Trooper
Love this liner. It's very well formulated and the color is precise. It's definitely one of my favorite liners.
Tyranni R.
New Providence, PA
Review for: Trooper
Amazing eyeliner. Felt tips are about the only ones I am able to use right. Such a rich black when it's applied
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?