10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Roy Rogers M.
Roy Rogers M.
I haven't had the chance to try mine yet as I just got it but I've heard such great things about it. I am very new to the world of eye liner so I am excited to try this out.
Jenni S.
Jenni S.
Parma, OH
This is way better than tattoo liner. I'm not sure why everyone prefers tattoo liner. I think the felt tip is much more fool proof. I never mess up my liner and I honestly I get sad to take this off at the end of the day because it is still perfect 12 hours later.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Columbia, SC
The BEST eyeliner I've ever used. Easy to correct mistakes, lasts over 24 hours, and so precise. After I switched,I haven't used anything else. Packaging is great, and can't find another liquid liner that competes with it. Would definitely recommend.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Dighton, MA
I've had the Kat Von D Ink liner in trooper for months now and it's still going strong! The tip is flexible and easy to use. It's opaque, and smooth, and comes in a variety of colors for any eye color, complexion, or taste. This is the only liquid liner I will ever buy again.
Jeannie N.
Jeannie N.
Westminster, CA
My favorite liquid eyeliner! I used to use Stila's eyeliner pen but I like this one even better, plus it's a little cheaper too. The felt tip makes it super easy to use. It's also super black, stays on all day, and has a nice MATTE finish. A staple in my makeup bag.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Hesperia, CA
Review for: Trooper
This is my new favorite liner. I love it because it applies enough liquid and it isn't an issue to have to try to get liquid out. I can either make a simple lined look or a dramatic winged look, love it.
Maha A.
Maha A.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Looooove these eyeliners so much! Precision, color, and easy use. All great quality!
Anna F.
Anna F.
Sacramento, CA
Lots of this product line is amazing. She has revolutionized the makeup game and made some great products,
Katterine V.
Katterine V.
Albuquerque, NM
Lasts all day. I've used other liners like this and so far this is definitely my favorite by far.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Review for: Trooper
I have the mini size of this liner. I'm not sure if it's a packaging error but after lining one eye, I am unable to line the other eye. Shaking the liner didn't work. However, it worked again when I tested it out on my hand. But that made me lose product. And I had black lines on my hand. I noticed that the liner faded throughout the day (on my oily lids) and I would have to reapply if I wanted it to last longer. Overall, I don't think this liner is worth its price point. I'd rather spend $3 on the Wet N Wild liner than $19 on this one.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?