10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Stockbridge, GA
Break and easy application. Smooth. Makes life so much easier. Would recommend this product to anyone. Lon lasting. All day wear.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle , OH
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes.
Xaiviea L.
Xaiviea L.
Elk Grove, CA
I LOVE this liner in trooper! It lasts all day doesn't smudge and is soooo pigmented!
Adrienne L.
Adrienne L.
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I use it every single day. The felt tip to the pen helps to create the perfect winged liner. It took me a long time to perfect my eyeliner and this product completed helped me. Stays on through anything and anything. The best eyeliner out there!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
San Francisco, CA
This eyeliner is easy to use! I'm such a huge fan of Kat Von D's brand so I had to buy it! It's fluid and dries to a beautiful matte. I prefer this to the tattoo liner, but I like how opaque the tattoo liner is. However I've been able to layer it for the same effect and it works that way for me!
mika l.
mika l.
Columbus, IN
Review for: Hemingway
Kats Ink liners are the best! So easy to use as they glide on and dry quickly. They are a bit pricey for the size but well worth the money in my book! I have several different colors.
Victoria F.
Victoria F.
The best eyeliner I have ever used!!! Smudge proof and water proof. I even wore this to my trip to Mexico and when it's super hot my eyeliner always gets all gross and smudged, but not only did this eyeliner not smudge one bit but it looked perfect all day long! I'm in love with this eyeliner!!!
Isela B.
Isela B.
Personally, I live this eyeliner! It's easy to use, doesn't smudge and is long lasting! It's totally worth the $20. Definitely recommend it. I bought it at Sephora and would definitely buy another one in a different color
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Champaign , IL
I like the felt tipped pen which makes for easy application! I have it in black and it makes my green eyes pop. The only drawback is I like darker, heavier eyeliner so I need to use this more than once (in terms of coating) for the look I want to achieve
Celine S.
Celine S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I liked this product when it was brand new, but mine seemed to dry up fairly quickly
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?