BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Yvette R.
Yvette R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Baudelaire
I would love to use this I haven't tried it this lip liner I want to see how it looks on me it looks nice and a nice color
Alyssa A.
Alyssa A.
Temple, TX
Alot of eyeliners like this are just runny and they don't work but this really is a tattoo liner.!it stays and doesn't smudge.! It's amazing!.
Jaleasa A.
Jaleasa A.
Providence, RI
This is by far the best eyeliner stila is nezt in line but nothing compares to kat von d with staying on all day
Michaela G.
Michaela G.
San Antonio
Review for: Trooper
I love the colors and how easy it is to make a perfect winged eyeliner with this. I would would recommend this.
Eva C.
Eva C.
Review for: Neruda, Nietzsche
I love using this product when I’m going out with my girls and I want a different look than my everyday makeup.
Heather P.
Heather P.
Wise, VA
Super smooth for an amazing line!! Smudges just right to give your eyes the perfect Smokey look! Love love love
Jhay L.
Jhay L.
Review for: Trooper
Amazing! Truly a wonderful liquid liner. Its very pigmented and has a small felt tip liner for easy application
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Jacksonville, NC
I love this liner, stays in place on oily eyelids and is very matte black! Lasts all day long in the hot NC sun
Tachena B.
Tachena B.
Ganado, AZ
Love love love! I have 'trooper' and it's long lasting. Compared to a drug store liner I got, KVD is the best(:
Arcelia B.
Arcelia B.
Staten Island, NY
Lasts all day, very black, doesn't feel dry at all, the tip is so precise for an easy wing. This is my 3rd one!
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?