BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Christina G.
La Habra, CA
Review for: Bukowski
I love the kat Von D line I purchased this at Sephora . Unfortunately this doesn't sit well with my eyes. I have extremely sensitive eyes and an hour after application my eyelids were itching .. I had to return ..
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
Review for: Trooper
I heard so much hype about this eyeliner. The brush is easy to use and create a precise line. It doesn't smear and stays in place for hours. The only drawback is that it is not as pigmented as I thought it would be. I have used gel, liquid, and stick liners that have been super pitch black pigmented, but as far as this liner goes, the pigmentation is average.
Katelyn G.
Review for: Nerdrum
Really expensive for little product. But I love the color! I also love it's liquid. Pencil on the eyelid is a recipe for disaster. Try it out!
Nina S.
Review for: Trooper
The absolute best liquid eyeliner I've ever used and I've bought many different eyeliners. I do sweat a lot on my face throughout the day but it stays put great even on wings! Only con is it seems to dry up faster than it should. Lasts about a month
Krystal H.
Choctaw, OK
Review for: Trooper
I prefer this felt tip liner over the KVD tattoo liner (brush tip). It's MUCH more pigmented/very dark black and it's waterproof so it won't smudge and fade on your eyelid like the Tattoo Liner. The only reason it's 4 stars is because it's not as precise as Tattoo Liner, so the best thing to do if you can afford it is outline your wing with Tatt Liner and fill in with Ink liner.
Heidi C.
Review for: Trooper
My favorite goes on very smooth and I feel like you get a lot of control over the pen . Although it last along time the color isn't always as bold as I would like more black !
Kelly P.
Review for: Trooper
This is my go to liquid liner with a felt tip. I tried to go with different options, making sure that I had tried everything before settling. I have yet to find a liner that keeps up with this. I went white water rafting and went head first into a wave. This product stayed put.
Meghan R.
Review for: Trooper
All time favorite felt tip liner. It's much cheaper on Amazon than it is in Sephora (usually). But it is worth it either way! Amazing!! No flaking, thin but very pigmented! Not at all watery fluid. It's beyond easy to apply unlike a lot of pen styles liners. This one is literally like you are drawing on your face. Super precise and fantabulous!!
KARINA S.
Perris, CA
Review for: Trooper
Love the Kat Von D products. Super pricey at sephora but the quality is great! Its right up there to MAC make up. The best thing about it is that it last a long time!
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
Review for: Trooper
One of my fav eye liners it glides on stays in place and doesn't feather or move
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?