10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sara P.
Sara P.
Review for: Trooper
I have the mini size of this liner. I'm not sure if it's a packaging error but after lining one eye, I am unable to line the other eye. Shaking the liner didn't work. However, it worked again when I tested it out on my hand. But that made me lose product. And I had black lines on my hand. I noticed that the liner faded throughout the day (on my oily lids) and I would have to reapply if I wanted it to last longer. Overall, I don't think this liner is worth its price point. I'd rather spend $3 on the Wet N Wild liner than $19 on this one.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
New Carlisle , OH
Review for: Trooper
This is my favorite eyeliner ever! I love the felt tip. It's easy to use, especially for winged liner. It's very long-lasting and does not fade. It's a very dark black. Even when I do dramatic winged looks, I don't have issues getting the product to work for both eyes.
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
Clearwater, FL
OMG the Kat Con D Ink Liner is by far the most amazing liner I have ever used.
Zara S.
Zara S.
Brownstown, MI
This eyeliner is really great. I love how beautiful the packaging is. It comes in great colors and are very pigmented. The price is great for the quality you are getting. I believe its longer lasting than other eyeliners. I would recommend this to all my friends and family.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
West Kingston, RI
So I tried this liner before the tattoo because I heard it was much more Waterproof. However, I hated the formula and the felt applicator was so stiff it was impossible to make a winged cat eye. After this disaster I went to the tattoo liner by KVD and it is my absolute favorite. I used it for all my Halloween looks, and it literally did not budge at all.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌- thank the eyeliner gods for creating this product ! Simply the best ! So pigmented and easy to apply I love it
Heaven R.
Heaven R.
Bangor, ME
This is one of the best automatic eye liners I have ever used. I got a sample in my Ipsy bag and have loved using it. I will be purchasing it as soon as my sample runs out. I would recommend it, for sure!
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
Not as great as the tattoo liner because the brush is felt and not a brush tip but still pretty great. The liner stays forever and is super opaque to create a great long lasting finish. Definitely would suggest it to anyone!
Celine S.
Celine S.
Fort Stewart, GA
I liked this product when it was brand new, but mine seemed to dry up fairly quickly
Isela B.
Isela B.
Personally, I live this eyeliner! It's easy to use, doesn't smudge and is long lasting! It's totally worth the $20. Definitely recommend it. I bought it at Sephora and would definitely buy another one in a different color
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?