BY KAT VON D #7 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Erica T.
Baldwin Park, CA
Review for: Bosch
I love the eyeliner. Very pigmented. Very dark black. It stays on all night. Only good things to say about this eyeliner.
Review for: Dali
If you're looking for an eyeliner that stays put all day look no further. Kat Von D products are my #1 in my beauty box.
Kelsie M.
Huntsville , TX
Review for: Trooper
This is by far, the best liquid liner I have ever tried. It is the blackest black, and it goes on so precise and smooth.
Blanca A.
Clear Lake City
I love all the colors there are, i like experimenting and when im feeling like i need something extra these are perfect
Kelly H.
Chino, CA
Review for: Trooper
My holy grail liquid eyeliner!!! Nothing better! Glides on super smooth and is so easy to achieve a winged cateye look.
Kaitlyn P.
Lockport, NY
It's great. Hard to use at first but once I got used to it it was great. Not my first choice but definitely not my last
Jessica D.
Highland Mls, NY
Review for: Trooper
Great eyeliner. Easy application with felt tip. Super black and dries sharp and pigmented. Definitely will repurchase!
Tiane F.
Review for: Trooper
Pigmented, long lasting, and very easy to apply. Love the sleek packaging. Straight forward all around quality product.
jamie a.
Terre haute, In
Review for: Trooper
Kat Von D trooper is the best liquid eyeliner I have used. It goes on so smooth and I can make a perfect wing with it.
Jacqulyn F.
Spokane Vly, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kat Von D has a fantastic makeup brand. I am currently using both Hemingway and trooper, i love them. Fantastic liners.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?