BY KAT VON D #18 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it. Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Sharlee S.
Cypress, CA
Review for: Trooper more...
So amazing. KVD liners are definitely one of the best I've tried the applicator is amazing and makes cat eyes so easy to apply
Barbara N.
Review for: Trooper more...
Lasts all day, the felt tip is thin and gives you a clean line for your cat eye. The pigmentation is also great, very jet black
Erika C.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have yet to find anything that works better. It's so easy to use and always looks very black. I use it every day exclusively.
Stephanie D.
This is my holy grail for eyeliner it does not transfer on my crease it does last long and I been using it for about 6 months.
Stephanie A.
Review for: Nietzsche more...
Best eyeliner ever! Goes on like a tattoo. I've used this so many times and tried other brands but always go back to this one!
Esther F.
Big Spring, TX
Review for: Trooper more...
I love this product! I find the tip to be just the right size and I especially love it to get the perfect flick for a cat eye.
JOHENY T.
Este es mi día a día ir al revestimiento. Es increíble y dura todo el día! Lo he estado usando y me va muy bien con este lápiz
ms. johnson ..
Atlanta, GA
One of my fav tat and
makeup artist is Kat she knows
her stuff and have been using
her line for years amazing creative spirit.
Suzanna R.
Bakersfield
Review for: Trooper more...
This liner is awesome. Like it love it. Need more. U need it in your life let Me tell you. Lol Kat v d knows what she's doing.
Tiffany H.
Boynton Beach
By far the best eyeliner I've ever used. This is my go to liner for a winged look. Glides on easily and cleans up even easier.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
How well do these work?
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?