10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Kaytee G.
Kaytee G.
Havent used these yet but have heard great things also have them on the way currently ! Just ordered them
Dani K.
Dani K.
Charlotte, NC
Most people stray towards the tattoo liner, but me? I gravitated towards the Ink liner. The felt tip is different from the Tattoo liner and it's wonderful. It allows me to do the perfect ~wing~. I always get the shade trooper for a classic black wing.
Evelyn R.
Evelyn R.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Trooper
Goes on smooth perfect tip to create perfect wing lines doesn't fade right away last long doesn't chip like other liners it drys quick doesn't smudge
Brooke T.
Brooke T.
Salem, OR
Kat Von D Beauty is my favorite makeup brand for a reason. This liner is easy to apply, deeply pigmented and wears like a champ. The colors can be a bit less full coverage than my favorite black- Trooper, but I still enjoy using them.
dayerlin g.
dayerlin g.
Medley
Kat von D tiene esta línea de delineadores que es buenísima para un delineado efecto y duradero, me encanta
Isela B.
Isela B.
Personally, I live this eyeliner! It's easy to use, doesn't smudge and is long lasting! It's totally worth the $20. Definitely recommend it. I bought it at Sephora and would definitely buy another one in a different color
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Salinas, CA
Absolutely love this eyeliner! Doesn't smudge, goes over eye makeup and glitter easily! It's super black and pigmented, I've tried a lot of different eye liners from different brands and this is the only one that lasts all day!
Noorman K.
Noorman K.
I have the Kat Von D trooper felt tip eyeliner. I've got to say it is one of my holy grails. I use it everyday. It lasts a very long time. For the most part it is super easy to apply, except some days I wish the tip of the eyeliner was just a tad bit skinnier so I could have that sharp cat eye, without having to feel the need to use tape. Overall would definitely recommend.
Amber F.
Amber F.
Tacoma, WA
I have the black one and I love it! The tip works great and it doesn't start to bend like other liner pens I have tried. Defiantly recommend! Works great and I can get a perfect wing with it!! I'm not sure how the other colors work but the black is great.
Lisbeth R.
Lisbeth R.
These are amazing and the variety of different colors great for any occasion. It also does not drip
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Chelsea B.
Waskom, TX
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?