BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I went to Sephora to purchase the tattoo liner but this is all I ...3 Answers
  • Has anyone else ever bought this liner only for it to be so dry y...2 Answers
  • I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Devin O.
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
Review for: Trooper
I had to pick this up after all the internet buzz. I am so happy that I did. All day stay with a precise line payoff. Makes winged liner a breeze! I love that it's a nice inky black that doesn't leave a shine.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Great colors long lasting easy to put on wonderful to have it, it guves you that different look on your eyes.
Janell K.
Janell K.
Dallas , TX
This is my favorite liner! It makes it so easy to get the perfect wing! It's easy on the hand and eye. I love it!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Review for: Trooper
I'm on my third Trooper. This is the best liquid liner. Super black, easy to work with. Doesn't smudge or wear off during the day. These last a long time too. Highly recommend if you are shopping for a new liner.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Cottonwd Hts, UT
This is my favorite eyeliner. Such a precise cat eye wing can be made. It is also long lasting and pigmented.
Caeli D.
Caeli D.
Review for: Trooper
This eye liner is awesome! It is a felt tip liner, this goes on smooth and dries so fast! The color is jet black. I usually hate this type of liner but this is one of my favorites now. Also super long wearing
Laila R.
Laila R.
.Awesome product it helped make my skin smoother & brighter it also has a nice scent to it & its a good size
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Bangor, ME
My absolute favorite liquid liner. Easy, neat application. Doesn't smudge and won't wear off during the day.
Macey S.
Macey S.
Boiling Springs
Review for: Kat Von D Ink Liner Trio Baudelaire/ Hemingway/ Trooper 3 x 0.007 oz
Kat von d liner is absolutely stunning. Will buy over & over. It stays on all night so I dupont have to redo
janay m.
janay m.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Trooper
I would have never bought this product because it is expensive but i got it a little travel bag from sephora and i love it i may repurchase this liner in the future it amazing it applies great its very black
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?