10 colors available

BY KAT VON D #8 in Eyeliner

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Cathy T.
Cathy T.
Clearwater, FL
OMG the Kat Con D Ink Liner is by far the most amazing liner I have ever used.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Dighton, MA
I've had the Kat Von D Ink liner in trooper for months now and it's still going strong! The tip is flexible and easy to use. It's opaque, and smooth, and comes in a variety of colors for any eye color, complexion, or taste. This is the only liquid liner I will ever buy again.
Colleen J.
Colleen J.
Toledo, OH
I wish there were 10 stars to rate this liner. It is my all-time favorite. It goes on smoothly and stays all day. The felt tip doesn't dry out quickly and easily comes out of the container.
Sabrina A.
Sabrina A.
Elkton, MD
Very easy applicator which is my main concern. i love how smooth it glides and how dark the black is. LOVE IT
Angélla D.
Angélla D.
Alexandria , Va
I have been using the Kat Van D Brown Tattoo Liner. This is a very good liner and last a long time ( which is big deal for me). I will buy one every 5-6 months! The brown is settle for my skin tone and leaves me looking fierce and ready to conquer my day !!

Vanessa  M.
Vanessa M.
Cabot, AR
Review for: Trooper
I love felt tip liners. Although this product is a little more watery than I had hoped for I still like it a lot and it builds nicely.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Charlotte, NC
Most people stray towards the tattoo liner, but me? I gravitated towards the Ink liner. The felt tip is different from the Tattoo liner and it's wonderful. It allows me to do the perfect ~wing~. I always get the shade trooper for a classic black wing.
JOHENY T.
JOHENY T.
Este es mi día a día ir al revestimiento. Es increíble y dura todo el día! Lo he estado usando y me va muy bien con este lápiz
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Bradenton, FL
Review for: Trooper
I really like this liquid liner too, great color and pigment, but I feel like the tattoo liner allows you to get a bit more precise, so I would prefer that one over this
Chanel R.
Chanel R.
Atlanta, GA
This is my favorite liquid liner. I love the way it glides on and how easy it is to get a precise line.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?