10 colors available

BY KAT VON D

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

#VeganAlert!

100% Cruelty Free Forever!

• I'm in love with this gorgeous eyeliner I love it.Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora
Alex K.
Alex K.
East Meadow, NY
I asked for a good felt tip liner in Sephora after I ran out of my Avon marker and my Mac penultimate. I definitely like this one the most out of those 2! The color is very pigmented black, and not streaky. It has not (fingers crossed, knock on wood) dried out on me or appeared to be covered in any eye shadow like a lot of felt tips do. Very precise, love love love!
Lily Z.
Lily Z.
Very precise tip that makes drawing a winged liner a whole lot easier. Once the liner sets, it's budge proof and doesn't move. I appreciate that it comes in a variety of different colors. it's great for those who like to add some drama to their eyes. Use a dark blue shade to line your eyes if you want to make the whites of your eyes pop.
Dani K.
Dani K.
Charlotte, NC
Most people stray towards the tattoo liner, but me? I gravitated towards the Ink liner. The felt tip is different from the Tattoo liner and it's wonderful. It allows me to do the perfect ~wing~. I always get the shade trooper for a classic black wing.
Maggie K.
Maggie K.
Burlington , KY
Review for: Trooper
If you want eyeliner that doesn't move then you want this! It's great for making a great upper lash line.
Ava V.
Ava V.
Allen, TX
So I have tried both the Tattoo Liner and the Ink Liner and, I love them both, but they do have their pros and their cons. For the Tattoo liner, I found that the brush like applicator was extremely precise, and made it easy for me to create a knife sharp wing. The only down side I found was that came of as somewhat translucent and not as pure black as I would have preferred. Now with the Ink Liner, It is jet black and incredibly opaque. BUT the felt tip is thicker and makes it a tiny bit more difficult to create a crisp, clean wing. What I have found that works best for me is to use a combination of the two! I create the wing with the Tattoo Liner and just fill it in with the Ink Liner. Hope this helps!
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
I really like this liner! It has a perfect tip! It's different than the tattoo liner
I will say that it's a little pricey for the amount of product you get, mine dried up within 2-3 months.
It's super pigmented and easy to use so for that reason I will continue to purchase!
Diana M.
Diana M.
San Jose, CA
Review for: Trooper
I like this liner it's not totally horrible but it does have a gloss to it which I do not prefer but other than that it doesn't bulge.
Cara D.
Cara D.
Fairfax, VA
This practically the tattoo eyeliner except with a felt tip. Which makes it the single best eyeliner ever to exist. Hands down. Unbeatable. Doesn't smudge, doesn't budge all day, and is dark as my soul. Perfection.
Amaya Q.
Amaya Q.
Absolutely love these eyeliners and super easy to work with ! Got it from the Kat von D website 💖
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Yakima, WA
Love how nicely these apply. They glide on and don't fade. There are a lot of color choices too.
Jaime Y.
Jaime Y.
Atlanta, GA
How much does this eyeliner cost?
Amanda L.
Amanda B.
Winchester, MA
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
How Is this when creating a wing?